Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3480581 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
glowup:
Got a domain at the beginning of this month canadacarrs and I've bern contacting end users but no reply yet
Will you buy that domain you are trying to sell to someone? lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
2sexycom:

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
Hahahah

End users Don suffer. I dey pity those guys sometimes
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
2sexycom:

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:

Doesn't worth it, you will pay $3 for any name you seek refund on.

Learnt this the hard way... Like I was so mad with myself Eh.. How can they take the bulk money for refund? Those people are thieves o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
TamedWolf90:

Learnt this the hard way... Like I was so mad with myself Eh.. How can they take the bulk money for refund? Those people are thieves o

Lol, it almost happened to me on Monday, but the only problem me have is I always ask questions, na my questions save me..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
2sexycom:

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Allihamdullilahi....sales alert in a jiffy.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=Josmila post=80396964][/quote]

Abeg o this is the best local meme that always make me laugh... Especially that cannot can part
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:

Congrats.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
@tranxo thanks my domain is now live, the said the are designing a logo for it and it will update soon

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Any cheap UK registral? Anybody.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Allihamdullilahi.....
H/e/r/b/f/i/n/i/t/y..com was sold for $1000 on afternic.$800 received after Afternic fees..
Short story about this name, this particular name has been on my watchlist since march of this year and I kept passing the chance to register it until June 8, 2019 when I sold a name and used the money to register 7 names on namesilo, fast forward to 11th of june I listed the name to Afternic and put a bin price of $1000, i received sold email notification for this name on the 17th of June,barely a week, I had wanted to push the name to the buyer since it is still under 60days lock, initially buyer didn't reply which means he will wait till after 60days lock, but I received a mail to push to Afternic namesilo holding account few days ago, I did, buyer got domain and I have been paid...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
H/e/r/b/f/i/n/i/t/y..com was sold for $1000 on afternic.$800 received after Afternic fees..
Short story about this name, this particular name has been on my watchlist since march of this year and I kept passing the chance to register it until June 8, 2019 when I sold a name and used the money to register 7 names on namesilo, fast forward to 11th of june I listed the name to Afternic and put a bin price of $1000, i received sold email notification for this name on the 17th of June,barely a week, I had wanted to push the name to the buyer since it is still under 60days lock, initially buyer didn't reply which means he will wait till after 60days lock, but I received a mail to push to Afternic namesilo holding account few days ago, I did, buyer got domain and I have been paid...

congratulations brother, I thought you also listed the name on SH if I am right...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
I registered a .co domain
Xtrapay is the domain name
And I got a message from a client GDRP
These client uses only .org
Another client uses .info
.com and .net are still in market
Can someone elaborate or tell me the way forward?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Favour196:
I registered a .co domain
Xtrapay is the domain name
And I got a message from a client GDRP
These client uses only .org
Another client uses .info
.com and .net are still in market
Can someone elaborate or tell me the way forward?
What is GDRP?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
congrats bossssss !
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:

What is GDRP?

Am asking the crowd shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
my own case is à serious issue oooo, over a week of sale the buyer has not moved his name till now which in turn has delayed my pay!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
Congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
glowup:
Got a domain at the beginning of this month canadacarrs and I've bern contacting end users but no reply yet
Contact iykepromotions for training. Stop wasting money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
Congrats n very nice name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
EGUNSOLA14:
my own case is à serious issue oooo, over a week of sale the buyer has not moved his name till now which in turn has delayed my pay!

Is it under 60 days lock? Have you pushed to Afternic holding account? did Afternic confirm the receipt of the name? If all answers are yes..then wait...buyer may be busy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
Massive

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
Quick turnaround time.

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
CoachOore:
Any cheap UK registral? Anybody.
guy how far that domain you wan sell to that woman way say make you help am design website. Hope say the deal click?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pls which network is good for international calls need to contact netsol n the cost any suggestions wld appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:

Is it under 60 days lock? Have you pushed to Afternic holding account? did Afternic confirm the receipt of the name? If all answers are yes..then wait...buyer may be busy.
sold on Dan.com the buyer insisted on transfer, which I sent the code to Dan, they said they sent him the code for the transfer and several reminder without response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
EGUNSOLA14:
sold on Dan.com the buyer insisted on transfer, which I sent the code to Dan, they said they sent him the code for the transfer and several reminder without response
Ohh, he is surely busy...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
congrats boss...

More sales to us all...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I8id(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
do you need a loan and you dont have collateral? Use FAIRMONEY you get instantly when requested from 5k and above

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=FD4R5

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Ramon92, Apus, HIGHESTPOPORI(m), rm94(m), erique007(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.