Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528874 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I8id(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
H/e/r/b/f/i/n/i/t/y..com was sold for $1000 on afternic.$800 received after Afternic fees..
Short story about this name, this particular name has been on my watchlist since march of this year and I kept passing the chance to register it until June 8, 2019 when I sold a name and used the money to register 7 names on namesilo, fast forward to 11th of june I listed the name to Afternic and put a bin price of $1000, i received sold email notification for this name on the 17th of June,barely a week, I had wanted to push the name to the buyer since it is still under 60days lock, initially buyer didn't reply which means he will wait till after 60days lock, but I received a mail to push to Afternic namesilo holding account few days ago, I did, buyer got domain and I have been paid...
congrat boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Pls which network is good for international calls need to contact netsol n the cost any suggestions wld appreciate

Use Airtel.

#100 recharge card will get you 12 Minutes of talk time and #200 will get you even more. Netsol is quite responsive, so #100 would be more than enough. I still have some left from the one I subscribed for a couple of days ago.

Dial *789*10# for #100

*789*20# for #200.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
H/e/r/b/f/i/n/i/t/y..com was sold for $1000 on afternic.$800 received after Afternic fees..
Short story about this name, this particular name has been on my watchlist since march of this year and I kept passing the chance to register it until June 8, 2019 when I sold a name and used the money to register 7 names on namesilo, fast forward to 11th of june I listed the name to Afternic and put a bin price of $1000, i received sold email notification for this name on the 17th of June,barely a week, I had wanted to push the name to the buyer since it is still under 60days lock, initially buyer didn't reply which means he will wait till after 60days lock, but I received a mail to push to Afternic namesilo holding account few days ago, I did, buyer got domain and I have been paid...

Congratulations brother.. more sales to you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Use Airtel.

#100 recharge card will get you 12 Minutes of talk time and #200 will get you even more. Netsol is quite responsive, so #100 would be more than enough. I still have some left from the one I subscribed for a couple of days ago.

Dial *789*10# for #100

*789*20# for #200.

Regards.
Thank you very much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....

Congrats!

I look forward to seeing the sales report of some of your deliciously priced domains on Squadhelp.

More Massive Money!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Thank you very much
You are welcome.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Congrats!

I look forward to seeing the sales report of some of your deliciously priced domains on Squadhelp.

More Massive Money!

Bro....I pray so...
Thanks for the vigil on me....needed sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:

Ohh, he is surely busy...
how do you see this name olympicarchery.king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:

Bro....I pray so... Thanks for the vigil on me....needed sir
Amen, Bro.
Vigil on you .... Hahaha!!!
I just admire your tenacity and persistence when it comes to domaining.
It serves as motivation to a lot of people who can perceive it.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
EGUNSOLA14:
how do you see this name olympicarchery.king

Bro, I am very bad at evaluating names..I mean very BAD.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Amen, Bro.

Vigil on you .... Hahaha!!!

I just admire your tenacity and persistence when it comes to domaining.

It serves as motivation to a lot of people who can perceive it.

Bros, stop flattering me, I am still a newbie

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
A great testimony.
Congrats!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations @Carmal90
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ammc(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
$4000 PAYONEER FUND NEEDED!
$4000 PAYONEER FUND NEEDED!!
$4000 PAYONEER FUND NEEDED!!!
$4000 PAYONEER FUND NEEDED!!!!
$4000 PAYONEER FUND NEEDED!!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayorj(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Use Airtel.

Dial *789*10# for #100

*789*20# for #200.

Regards.

Also maybe this would be useful. I downloaded Skype and registered. I was given a month free call to any length, number in US. I have been calling Afternic, NetSol, Uniregistry, and some end users of my domains. It has saved me expenses from the month of June up till now.

Please try it.

Congrats to sellers on recent sales. More testimonies loading.......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Favour196:
I registered a .co domain
Xtrapay is the domain name
And I got a message from a client GDRP
These client uses only .org
Another client uses .info
.com and .net are still in market
Can someone elaborate or tell me the way forward?

oh check trademarkia.com to see if he trademarked it..you can reply him to make you an offer,since its a .co name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
Congratulations brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Favour196:
I registered a .co domain
Xtrapay is the domain name
And I got a message from a client GDRP
These client uses only .org
Another client uses .info
.com and .net are still in market
Can someone elaborate or tell me the way forward?
Did you mean GDPR? That's the one I've heard about.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
congratulations Nigga. That was a great name!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
mayorj:

Also maybe this would be useful. I downloaded Skype and registered. I was given a month free call to any length, number in US. I have been calling Afternic, NetSol, Uniregistry, and some end users of my domains. It has saved me expenses from the month of June up till now.

Please try it.

Congrats to sellers on recent sales. More testimonies loading.......

This is Wonderful! Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:

Bros, stop flattering me, I am still a newbie

Haa, Oga Carnal!

If you are a newbie, what should we call people like us?.

I salute you, Humble Boss. You run things from the background like a Mafia Lord.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Abeg who be "Efizi" for here?
Has to be a Naija guy!
Massive sale (last month)

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Haa, Oga Carnal!

If you are a newbie, what we should we call people like us?.

I salute you, Humble Boss. You run things from the background like a Mafia Lord.

Bros this things get levels, no matter how old a man is he will still be a child to his parents, in this domaining business I am still a child to people like
Treasure
Haykay
Iyke
2sexy
Promyxy
Tranxo
And lot more..
The only difference between you and me is this sale which I was just fortunate to buy not that I did anything special..
But in all may God favor locate us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
warrenweste:

oh check trademarkia.com to see if he trademarked it..you can reply him to make you an offer,since its a .co name

No trademark but I think GDPR is Like law governing the European union
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations to Carmal90, tranxo and all recent sellers in the house.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Men
I gat to confess, Geo is not for me ,
After the name I reg tonight and yesterday I must confess Geo is definitely not for me cha cha grin grin

Last night the spirit to waste entered me
I didn't know when I reg
Honolulufuneralhomes/king grin

This night ni another dimensional spirit took over I saw myself regging Seattlefirefighters/king grin grin

I got focus my attention on trending names now and forget Geo.
Names like
customingroundpools, alpha-laser and many more
Aldo generic trending names
but for me to attach dallas, Austin, houston, Nooo I feel is not my nichecry
In these game you gat find what works for you and be original

Who else is having bad time with Geo raise up your hands cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
In a way you are right
But those domains you registered are not bad
Just don't keep high expectations

Favour196:
Men
After the name I reg tonight and yesterday I must confess Geo is definitely not for me cha cha grin grin

I didn't know when I reg

This night ni another dimensional spirit took over I saw myself regging Seattlefirefighters/king grin grin

Names like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Carmal90:
Allihamdullilahi.....
Congratulations baba'
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Branduche:
In a way you are right
But those domains you registered are not bad
Just don't keep high expectations

Boss thanks for the insight
Like this no end user for these domain
Very very limited
Inshort I had to spam,
Na spammer I nearly turn this night
I was sending mail to people staying at Seattle that deals on fire fighting equipments
Am sure the will be angry, because nothing link fire fighter to fire fighting equipments

But no lele
Mistake made I have learnt
But no Be Geo levels for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Favour196 post=80408906]

Boss thanks for the insight
Like this no end user for these domain
Very very limited
Inshort I had to spam,
Na spammer I nearly turn this night
I was sending mail to people staying at Seattle that deals on fire fighting equipments
Am sure the will be angry, because nothing link fire fighter to fire fighting equipments

But no lele
Mistake made I have learnt
But no Be Geo levels for me

Baba you say make i no keep high expectations cheesy
E be like say I don already keep am o
I told Dan to collect $800 for Seattle fire fighters irrespective of the fact say I no get end-user grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Favour196:
Men

I didn't know when I reg

Names like

I think with geo domains one has to keep the inpulse buying extremely low, very easy to accumulate names that will never sell that way. In this game recognizing your strength and weaknesses is a major key, and I'm glad you've found your weakness early enough. Best bet is to channel more energy and resources to where your strength lies.

I'm also thinking within those lines, but in my case won't totally leave out geo domains, except that it won't make 2% of my portfolio at any given time. Good luck to us all

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 5:39am On Jul 19, 2019
Boss in the house pleas. is it good to list a domain under category ?. Av been thinking about this...is their a higher chance for end user to acquire domain under category than the general?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: James39 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.