Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529975 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
QueenRebecca:

The pay depends on how good you are at marketing, i mainly use Instagram and JV list. I received my affiliate earns through payoneer hitch free.
can you give insight on how to promote products on health niche? I'm into moreniche.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for ur replies,,, was really helpful.. more sales to us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
2sexycom:
Around 60 people requested for the invoice I shared but only 2 acknowledge receipt and said thank you. not surprised lol.

I also notice that some persons were using English names just sound foreign and I know why. I use my REAL NATIVE name for outbound and many of them, if interested, will quote my name in their reply, Hello Jixxxx, Thank you Jixxx and so on.

Do whatever works for you and nobody has acknowledge using the Transferwise method I shared earlier. It has now become my goto payment.

Another one you can use is Xoom.com, which works like Transferwise.com. Xoom.com is owned by Paypal and your buyer can use Paypal via Xoom to pay you straight into your bank account!

Good luck.
Boss, if they could do such to Jesus, who them no fit do am to?
Just keep doing what is worth doing!
I go like make you share me the invoice o

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
IdeasPro:

You're on your way to domain selling success already; you may not know this now.
First, domain flipping is all about research and conviction that a domain you buy to
resell will be of value to potential buyers. Now, how do you know in advance what
will add value? The answer is to think of a business idea that fits in with the domain
name. In your outbound, you can always mention this.

Imagine, I send you an email to mention that I've a business for you where every
$1 you invest, you get $100 in return. Will you read that email and be interested?
Your only concern now will be to vet and verify if the business idea is legit!

Secondly, you need patience. In Hebrews 10 verse 36, the bible says "For ye have
need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."
Abraham waited for 25 years before his son Isaac manifested. But you'll not wait for
25 years. Yours is sooner than you imagine!

Thirdly, don't mind your bf. When you hammer legitimately and no police or EFCC is
knocking at your door, he will ask you for your testimony. But by the way, hope
you and your bf are not involved in anything outside the word of God until you say
"I do?"

Fourthly, in domaining, the more the merrier. That's when the anointing of grace
(God's Riches At Christ's Expense) rest on you. Others call it LUCK but I call it
GRACE. Let's do a little Arithmetics here. Imagine you invest in 50 domain names
@$8.99 with NameSilo. That is $449.50. No matter what, you should be able to
sell 2 domain names out of your portfolio.

Even if you sell a domain @$300, that is $600 total income. You've made $150.50
net profit from that first batch of your domain portfolio. It's all about paying it forward.

For my coaching students who are indigent, I always advise them to start affiliate
marketing along with domain flipping or domain investing. You can then invest what you
earn as affiliate commissions into domain business.

Domaining is addictive, if you're not careful you can start registering worthless names. So,
caution yourself in this area too.

Lastly, make sure you have at least 10 potential buyers for a domain name before you
buy or hand register. A probability of 10 percent buyer from 10 potential buyers will
earn you a sale. If nothing happens from your outbound marketing, don't be depressed.
Move on! Inbound marketing can pick it up sooner or later.

I hand registered a domain name in 2012 and did outbound and nothing happened. But
I was not in a hurry. I renewed the domain and in the second year I sold the domain
for $260. From $20 domain registration and renewal fees, I made $260 sale. Not bad if
you ask me. It's all about DOMAIN INVESTING. Period.

In closing, learn, learn and learn everything you need to know about recognizing gems
in domain names. That is where majority of newbies miss it. Look out for trends and go
ahead of the pack.

IdeasPro, nice monicker! You really are a PRO of IDEAS

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hi guys, after agreeing on a price with an end user two days ago,i dnt hear anything from him again so i decided to ask if he was still interested,then his replied with
"Yes just waiting on payday"

Does payday means the end of the month?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by todaynewsreview: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kendzyma:
Hi guys, after agreeing on a price with an end user two days ago,i dnt hear anything from him again so i decided to ask if he was still interested,then his replied with

Yes of course.
payday
/ˈpeɪdeɪ/
noun
a day on which someone is paid their wages.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
todaynewsreview:
Yes of course.
alright,thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
etin06:

Are you saying if they send to your PayPal you can receive it with xoom?
no, there is provision within Xoom where sender I select PayPal as means of paying via Xoom. That is, Xoom has PayPal payment integrated into it. So instead of using credit card, they can choose to use PayPal to send the money

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
2sexycom:
no, there is provision within Xoom where sender I select PayPal as means of paying via Xoom. That is, Xoom has PayPal payment integrated into it. So instead of using credit card, they can choose to use PayPal to send the money
OK I see. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
khristology:

They only have option to fund via PayPal.

Did you use credit card for yours?

Dreydoe:
You used your Paypal to add funds ?

Yeah I used paypal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Who has sold a domain registered on directnic.com. please how long does it take for a Domain to be transferred from there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
paulsir:

what do you think of this affiliate website? fasthonda.com I own it,but it's not coughing out any money.

No active website on that domain name. Why waste my time
sending me there when you know you have not built a website
or start a blog on it? I'll blacklist you and not answer any question
from you again.

By the way, why register a domain name with trademark name in
it? Are you comfortable with it? I don't advise nor encourage it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
todaynewsreview:

Do they really pay 'MarketHealth'? Have you got any payment from them?

They are good and reliable affiliate network. To verify if any network or website is
legit, simply google "markethealth.com sucks" or "markethealth.com scam" for example.

Read reviews and come to a logical conclusion yourself. But read between the lines
because ill reviews abound too on the internet.

For example, just google "payza.com scam" without the quotes and you will not use
them as a payment processor or gateway even if they are live online.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Boss. Why can't you open a new thread and mentor people just like the one we have here?
People are ready to learn

I appreciate your compliment. God bless you. I need contributions
from people like you on what that thread should discuss on.

Right now, I'm planning and working out "total online business training."
From start to finish. I discovered mentoring can be hard work. So I
prefer to invest my time in making the money.

I just love this thread that is why I come here to be Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Peace!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kendzyma:

Yes/No. It depends if he is working on monthly salary payment
or something different.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
justmykel:

IdeasPro, nice monicker! You really are a PRO of IDEAS

Thank you bros. You made my day
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
IdeasPro:

Would love to tutor under you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by todaynewsreview: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
IdeasPro:

They are good and reliable affiliate network. To verify if any network or website is
legit, simply google "markethealth.com sucks" or "markethealth.com scam" for example.

Read reviews and come to a logical conclusion yourself. But read between the lines
because ill reviews abound too on the internet.

For example, just google "payza.com scam" without the quotes and you will not use
them as a payment processor or gateway even if they are live online.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thanks, for the receipt, Thanks a billion God bless you on all side and bless and increase u in wisdom. Thanks bro
2sexycom:
Around 60 people requested for the invoice I shared but only 2 acknowledge receipt and said thank you. not surprised lol.

I also notice that some persons were using English names just sound foreign and I know why. I use my REAL NATIVE name for outbound and many of them, if interested, will quote my name in their reply, Hello Jixxxx, Thank you Jixxx and so on.

Do whatever works for you and nobody has acknowledge using the Transferwise method I shared earlier. It has now become my goto payment.

Another one you can use is Xoom.com, which works like Transferwise.com. Xoom.com is owned by Paypal and your buyer can use Paypal via Xoom to pay you straight into your bank account!

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Just count me in anytime you're willing to start.
Am anxious already
IdeasPro:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thanks, for the receipt, Thanks a billion God bless you on all sides, bless and increase u in wisdom. Thanks bro
2sexycom:

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
IdeasPro:

I'd love to learn from you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
IdeasPro:

Yes/No. It depends if he is working on monthly salary payment
or something different.
alright,thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ceefashion:
Who has successfully sold and transferred a Domain from directnic.com. How long does it take
The domain lock is 60 days. I will advise you to sell both your account and the domain together if you have a buyer. And that's if you have only one Domain in the account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joezyni(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dreydoe:
congrats...

This was not picked from expired domains right??

It was
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ceefashion:
Who has successfully sold and transferred a Domain from directnic.com. How long does it take
It takes normal 5 days to transfer from directnic as usual like every other registrars.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joeeee240(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
2sexycom:

Good luck.

Please bro can you help me transfer funds to someone's PayPal account or show me how to do it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
How did you add funds to your account using a credit card?

Simpsonrocket:

Com@199
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1stKing: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
iykepromotions:
parking simply means submitting your domain name to a parking company(there are many of them) once the ownership is confirmed, they will place adverts all over the domain and it will look exactly like a website. now this is how you make money; whenever a visitor visits and CLICK on any advert, the domain owner earns a commission. however there are some factors to consider in both parking and selling if you want to have a success story. not all domains are parkable. payments are issued out on different dates of a new month depending on your parking company.eg bodis.com pay on the 7th of every new month unfailingly except you want to rollover the payment.
nice thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: SmartMen and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.