Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521592 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ramon92:
Omypay/king

Got this domain via dropcatch.. I don't even know if it's good or how good it is.

If you called some of your friends & told them to spell omypay without seeing it first. How many would get it right? Pay is a good keyword and the word itself is short. But who says it won't sell,We see worse on namebio everyday. Put it up for auction towards the end if there's little or no interest before expiration. Goddady auctions can be crazy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xana101: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please how do I get a domain name. How do I make money. I’m a newbies. I’m always with d internet but don’t know how to make cash with it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
xana101:
Please how do I get a domain name. How do I make money. I’m a newbies. I’m always with d internet but don’t know how to make cash with it.

Take a trip to page 1. Start from there, when you done, you can contact iykepromotions for mentoring. Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
Branduche:
Till Monday
Laszlo don't work weekends
Except he just started weekends though
Alright, I'll have to wait
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ibrixy:

Sent
I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Please what should be the best reply to this inbound inquiry? It is listed on dan.
Cc
Iykepromotions
Branduche
Haykay2005
Farouksenior
Beckplanet
IdeasPro

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 4:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Hello Gurus in the house.

Please check this hand-registered domain I registered:

7qiq.com

Passivemarket.com

Please, what's your say about them?

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 5:06am On Aug 31, 2019
Please send to damy2050@gmail.com
Thanks

ikhalyfah:

Sent
Sent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2019
7qiq- very short and easy, qiq has some use
Passivemarket- cool to cover passive investing for long term goals

cutegentility:
Hello Gurus in the house.

Please check this hand-registered domain I registered:

7qiq.com

Passivemarket.com

Please, what's your say about them?

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Just make sure your body of the mail, have that you own the Name, has the price of the domain and tell him to feel free to ask any further questions
iCauseTrouble:
Please what should be the best reply to this inbound inquiry? It is listed on dan.
Cc
Iykepromotions
Branduche
Haykay2005
Farouksenior
Beckplanet
IdeasPro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2019
If you havent gotten your email list from me.. kindly send me and email with the account details you used in paying
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2019
djpoepe:
Will share the link later.
Got it from YouTube...just search for email extractor or atomic email hunter

Please help me with the software. Thanks in anticipation
smalljagabann@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Branduche:
Just make sure your body of the mail, have that you own the Name, has the price of the domain and tell him to feel free to ask any further questions
I like the first point. However, never be the first to give the price so that you have more authority.

E.g.

Hi,
Thanks for inquiry about our domain xxxx.com registered at xxxx.com.
Though we have plans for the domain and are not in a hurry to sell except if the offer is good enough.
How much would you like to offer for the domain and we take it from there.
What do you think?
Regards

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2019
slimjosh43:

I like the first point. However, never be the first to give the price so that you have more authority.

E.g.

Hi,
Though we have plans for the domain and are not in a hurry to sell except if the offer is good enough.
What do you think?
Regards

Better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Can anyone be kind enough to send me a sample of the sales letter, I'd really appreciate it. ikechukz@gmail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2019
Darkseid:
Can anyone be kind enough to send me a sample of the sales letter, I'd really appreciate it. ikechukz@gmail
sent

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2019
Collins47:
sent
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2019
You can add a phone no Iff it's not a Nigerian no.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Branduche:
7qiq- very short and easy, qiq has some use
Passivemarket- cool to cover passive investing for long term goals

Thank you Sir

Do you also consider passive market suitable for digital marketing?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
For those that sent email to me, u can check for the replies.
Sorry for the late reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
djpoepe:
Please send to damy2050@gmail.com
Thanks

Sent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Collins47:
sent
Bro I didn't get the mail, I intentionally left out the .com, I don't know if you added it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
slimjosh43:

E.g.

Hi,
What do you think?
Regards
Branduche:

Thanks. I used Branduche approach before I saw slimjosh43 approach.
I guess the guy is also a domain flipper or the former owner of the domain.
I told him my price (995). He countered with $50 and that I should make my gain from it since I bought the domain name for $12.
I told him his offer is wayless than what I can consider. He then sent me a misspelt variation of the name which he will register if I do not accept the offer.
I told him to go ahead to register the misspelt variation. He then asked me to give him discount on the name.
Gave him a 50% discount by slashing the price from 995 to $500.
He countered it an offer of $75 and that he is giving me 24 hours to accept the offer.
I just replied him and told him am not in a hurry to sell tge name. I also gave him 48 hours to pay the $500 after which I will increase it to the initial price.
All through our chats, he was just mentioning that I registered the domain for $12 and I shouldn't be looking for too much gain grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

I told him my price (995). He countered with $50 and that I should make my gain from it since I bought the domain name for $12.
I told him his offer is wayless than what I can consider. He then sent me a misspelt variation of the name which he will register if I do not accept the offer.
I told him to go ahead to register the misspelt variation. He then asked me to give him discount on the name.
He countered it an offer of $75 and that he is giving me 24 hours to accept the offer.
I just replied him and told him am not in a hurry to sell the name. I also gave him 48 hours to pay the $500 after which I will increase it to the initial price.
All through our chats, he was just mentioning that I registered the domain for $12 and I shouldn't be looking for too much gain grin
Hahaha.... Nice one IMO.

Try and remain in charge and don't fall for his cheap gimmick. He'll surely come back with an improved offer!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
lol condition vs condition
iCauseTrouble:

I just replied him and told him am not in a hurry to sell tge name. I also gave him 48 hours to pay the $500 after which I will increase it to the initial price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
That's why I say give him price. Some of this inquiries are always from brokers who want to flip because he has a standard buyer waiting. Stand your grounds, his offer will improve also.

iCauseTrouble:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Darkseid:
Bro I didn't get the mail, I intentionally left out the .com, I don't know if you added it.
sure I added .com and it showed sent. I will send it again anyway
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Joesno(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hi guys, I'm a year 3 student, due to my current condition I'm looking for a way to make money online nd in quest came across this thread nd felt curios abt.
I'm interested in domain reselling, but av no deep knowledge of it, pls someone should do well to put me tru or better stl share me or recommend any e-book , to get a verse knowledge of it, looking forward to joining you guys in ur discussion and query thanks and God bless you..

Email: Orheroonome@gmail.com
Whatsapp no. 09064510999
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Read from thread 1 till thread 711
You can fast track it by contacting iykepromotions
Joesno:
Hi guys, I'm a year 3 student, due to my current condition I'm looking for a way to make money online nd in quest came across this thread nd felt curios abt.
I'm interested in domain reselling, but av no deep knowledge of it, pls someone should do well to put me tru or better stl share me or recommend any e-book , to get a verse knowledge of it, looking forward to joining you guys in ur discussion and query thanks and God bless you..

Whatsapp no. 09064510999
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Collins47:
sure I added .com and it showed sent. I will send it again anyway
Okay, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Joesno:

Whatsapp no. 09064510999

If your level of curiosity is high, you should have been reading the thread from the beginning by now. You've got the best of reply from branduche. If you can't read the entire thread, go contact Oga Iyke, there are some of his students who recoup their investment back in short period of time. Yours too could be the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.