Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3479856 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
paulsir:
What do you all think about:
bethority/king
paythority/king
??
Its makes sense... I have biothority with squadhelp

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pls wgo can guide me to submit a name to sh? I dont seem to understand their website
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
paulsir:

How? Can you expantiate?
Go to your marketplace dashboard, click on seller preference
Locate commission preference and change to the other one

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Go to your marketplace dashboard, click on seller preference
Locate commission preference and change to the other one

Please house who else is having issues with domain purchase from this registera's I tried purchasing some domain from both LCN and gandi with my UBA mastercard and also my afri card I have been debited but the both transactions were cancelled n I wasn't refunded even after contacting their support serverally
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
paulsir:

one is approved already. I dont have the money for their coin. So the second is with Dan and others.

For premium listing?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Smartquotes007:

Please house who else is having issues with domain purchase from this registera's I tried purchasing some domain from both LCN and gandi with my UBA mastercard and also my afri card I have been debited but the both transactions were cancelled n I wasn't refunded even after contacting their support serverally
With UBA your refund will be under cleared balance. You can't access till after 2 weeks before it will be added to available balance.
If you receive email alert, you can confirm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Crazeworld:
With UBA your refund will be under cleared balance. You can't access till after 2 weeks before it will be added to available balance.
If you receive email alert, you can confirm

Thanks.. but I contacted uba and they stated the transaction was successful from their end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Callmeibironke:
Sales alert!

domain: the//insulation// company/// in king.
Hold time: 17 months
sales price: $1350 (my minimum offer)
sales type: Inbound offer

The history of this name is quite long. Like how I got it and decided to keep it.

Just when I decided not to renew names - an offer came for this name.

I got an offer this week for this name (my minimum offer) and I thought countering it for $2500.

Reasons:
1. I am the only one the king. Almost all extensions are gone.
2. I've held it for more than 12 months.

But the buyer declined and added that; he will look for another name sad shocked . So, I let it go. undecided

Domain flipping is trickery. Sometimes, when you decide to partially let go; sales come in to motivate you to keep strong.

Then again, I've noticed and I think someone has pointed this out that in domain flipping business, you will also get your investment back. Well, kinda true for me.

P.S: I also got a job this month after I kinda lost my previous job back in Feb, this year. Double alert month end.

BTW: I have like 20 geo names expired and in grace period I think I can renew (I've got them during NetSol's promo)
congratulations. We die here o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Callmeibironke:
Sales alert!

The history of this name is quite long. Like how I got it and decided to keep it.

I got an offer this week for this name (my minimum offer) and I thought countering it for $2500.

Reasons:

But the buyer declined and added that; he will look for another name sad shocked . So, I let it go. undecided

Domain flipping is trickery. Sometimes, when you decide to partially let go; sales come in to motivate you to keep strong.

Then again, I've noticed and I think someone has pointed this out that in domain flipping business, you will also get your investment back. Well, kinda true for me.

P.S: I also got a job this month after I kinda lost my previous job back in Feb, this year. Double alert month end.

BTW: I have like 20 geo names expired and in grace period I think I can renew (I've got them during NetSol's promo)
Big congrats to you on this sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
ab2care:
This 10years old domain name Betonser(.)com drop today, Experts in the House please what are the chance of selling this name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
klexycole:

For premium listing?
yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Go to your marketplace dashboard, click on seller preference Locate commission preference and change to the other one
Thanks chief.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Callmeibironke:
Sales alert!

Reasons:

Congrats Ibironke
Yes! You can renew them. If you so wish you can even transfer the domains out of Netsol if you have collected the authcode before. That is why it is good to collect your authcode in advanced; sales or no sales; I do collect my authcode few days after registrations

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Does it make sense changing my domains on SH to make an offer or I should just leave it the way it is?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
expertix:

Congrats Ibironke
Yes! You can renew them. If you so wish you can even transfer the domains out of Netsol if you have collected the authcode before. That is why it is good to collect your authcode in advanced; sales or no sales; I do collect my authcode few days after registrations
Auth code is only valid for 15 days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
expertix:

Congrats Ibironke
any additional cost for transferring?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

That is not true. Though that's what they will tell you

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
shocked

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vivoge(f): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Congratulations Sis. I'm really loving domaining.

Callmeibironke:
Sales alert!

Reasons:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Nope. It doesn't expire. Always request for your auth codes immediately you register a name. It makes sales/transfer faster. You can even use then to transfer expired domains that are in grace period

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vivoge(f): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Never knew this. Thanks for sharing.

tranxo:

Nope. It doesn't expire. Always request for your auth codes immediately you register a name. It makes sales/transfer faster. You can even use then to transfer expired domains that are in grace period

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
expertix:

Congrats Ibironke

Few days after reg? i was thinking you cant transfer out till after 60days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
even 24hrs after registration
Request for the code on Netsol through the Netsol webpage you will receive it in three days
But u can’t transfer out till the 61days but code still active
warrenweste:

Few days after reg? i was thinking you cant transfer out till after 60days

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
paulsir:

yes

I am having problem submitting mine. The submit button isn't working.

I need help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
I registered a domain on Goddaddy and pointed the nameserver to Afternic but I don't even understand the landing page. Price is not even displaying
columbusrecycle/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Larrybanj:

Don't try it! My candid advice

thorrvik55:

One card SHOULD NOT be linked to more than one PayPal account. Even if have removed it from the first account, don't link it to the second one..

Channel5:

No it don't work that way

Thank you all for your input. what about linking a bank instead of card. will i still get paid
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
justmykel:
shocked
Investment hint?? grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Long term investment consisting of :

AI - Artificial intelligence
AR- augmented reality
VR- virtual reality

ikhalyfah:

Investment hint?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Branduche:

AR- augmented reality
VR- virtual reality

Also
Robotics
Data Science

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Branduche:

AR- augmented reality
VR- virtual reality

And XR- Extended reality.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
DonX001:

And XR- Extended reality.
What are you guys talking about? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Investment hint?? grin
Na so na

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Apus, GrowGreen and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.