Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3522186 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
The two domains are worthy of that price
Dreydoe:
Bro Please what' exactly are you doing to sell Geo's ds high? Whats the secret abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by monichannel: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
D1uncle:
Testimony times.

I join this great thread on July 20 2019.
Went for training by the boss 7 August 2019.

It was taugh, bought several names, did enough outbound with no success, customers will declare interest but will fail to pay thinking it was a scam. Or maybe my village people was on my case.

I went back to the source of info page 1 to 350. Saw guys sharing testimonies. Notably @Haykay2005 and I learnt a lot about closing deals from his testimonies. Contacted some great guys at namepros.

And finally contacted God in prayers.

On October 23 Auto//Bronx in Kings. Change hands for 580
Hold time 4 weeks.
Via Dan.
Pick from close out $5$/7.

Did outbound a week after arrival. First offer was 300. Counter negotiations to and fro to arrive at $580. Took buyer 13 days to follow through on payment.

On November 18 Memphis//Tree //Removal// kings change hands.
Pick from drop 30 Oct for <$8.
Via Dan
For a token of $650.

First offer was 500 counter to arrive at that. Buyer had several issues paying. But God was involved.

Join me to praise the lord and ignore my grammar.

Thanks for the read.
Special thanks to
Haykay2005
Ikepromotion
Branduche
Farouk. I was one of the lazy domainers you referred to. Swiftfy//kings is coined from your sells and it's live in SH.

And everyone that played a part in keeping this thread active.

Some would want to know the portfolio size. Is not small 75-2=73

But my first sales cover all my investment.

Inspiring... Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations to all the sellers.

God bless our hustle.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
gentlekeny:

Track...i downloaded the trial version on PlayStore

Okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Funnyman: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Guys I want to start, please I need guidance... Anybody to put me through via WhatsApp or mails.... I have read up the thread but I still have some questions, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
D1uncle:

No secrets. It's just God, my first three offers feel through. Probably because buyer was sceptical about the price. First ever offer was 320 I accepted buyer got cold feet. Second was 150 same thing. Third was 350 but did not follow though. So I decided I'll always counter to check the seriousness because Dan pend your domain for as long as possible to get payment through.
Thanks guys for all the well wishes. Thanks to you too @thorrvik55. I can't wait for yours.
Thanks I av learnt something here . thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johndoe16784: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Crazeworld:
Don't fail to outbound on the name. Grace may just be around the corner

I'll do just that sir. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Favour196:

Check your card, the don't give alert, is always instant, unless the funds is pending verification

toluxe0075:

You won't get alert. Just check your balance on UBA mobile app or internet platform.

Thanks guys, just checked, the money has been sitting there since the day I initiated the withdrawer. The "it might take 7busines days" made me to keep waiting.

Came at N362/$ from my calculations...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
alawi5k:
I tire oh. And my buyers will be waiting for me @$150 grin

They should kontinue wink
U that have buyers waiting at 150$ should raise hand and thank God ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ayobamms:

You nailed it there. It's all about Grace. I had the same feeling as you when I saw it that Wednesday evening.

May God just bless us all. No one has an idea of what will sell in this hustle.
NO ONE,
UNLESS U HAVE ONE-DICTIONARY WORD,that 1 na sure sale grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Branduche:
The two domains are worthy of that price
Sure! But the end users ready to pay that are one in a million (hyperbole). He picked the one correct paper out of a million wrong!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayjeee(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
@iykepromotions how do i join your class?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Funnyman:
Guys I want to start, please I need guidance... Anybody to put me through via WhatsApp or mails.... I have read up the thread but I still have some questions, thanks.
table ur questions here and let d ogas @ d top give u the solution..

note: u can as well bring ur solutions here and they can till find the problems for u..

I just like this tread for that..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
does registering a name that dropped some yrs ago wrong or right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hi guys, I heard a lot about 4 letter domains and there's one I want to purchase for £15. Is it worth it? And is it going to sell?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Guys is it advisable to register domains with cities names you can find in multiple states? E.g Livingston is a town in Texas, New Jersey, a city in Alabama
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin angry
So I got outbound mail from a fellow domainer pitching a name for sale to me. grin
The hustle is real.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Josmila:
Guys is it advisable to register domains with cities names you can find in multiple states? E.g Livingston is a town in Texas, New Jersey, a city in Alabama

I've got a domain like that I've been trying to sell but no show yet even when the service is a hot niche.

For such cities, some do add suffix or prefix to differentiate. E.g LivingstonJanitorialServicesTX
LivingstonTxjanitorialServices
Tx=Texas

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Josmila:
That's a plus for you. You have more end users

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
fergusen:

I've got a domain like that I've been trying to sell but no show yet even when the service is a hot niche.

For such cities, some do add suffix or prefix to differentiate. E.g LivingstonJanitorialServicesTX
LivingstonTxjanitorialServices
Tx=Texas

Thanks a lot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

That's a plus for you. You have more end users

Oh really? Thanks man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks to every contributor in this thread. I'm still looking at hooking up with a mentor though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abbey1987: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
house please should I tick privacy or not hanks when registering Domain on godaddy..?

We highly recommend domain privacy, but it is an optional feature.

Select plan

Privacy Protection
View Details
$9.99/domain per year

Ultimate Protection & Security
View Details
$14.99/domain per year
$27.98

No Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
ikhalyfah:

NO ONE,
UNLESS U HAVE ONE-DICTIONARY WORD,that 1 na sure sale grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy Sure! But hope you know that one-word is not a game of <$10

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Abbey1987:
house please should I tick privacy or not hanks when registering Domain on godaddy..?

We highly recommend domain privacy, but it is an optional feature.

Select plan

Privacy Protection
View Details
$9.99/domain per year

Ultimate Protection & Security
View Details
$14.99/domain per year
$27.98

No Thanks

Privacy is important actually that's if the registrar is giving it out freely but in a case of GoDaddy and others where you have to buy it separately, all you should do is just to get only domain[without privacy] and move on.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ayobamms:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Sure! But hope you know that one-word is not a game of <$10
grin
U don't have to mention that

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
I just google keywords plus yellow pages

gentlekeny:

What the full website? Is it Yellowpages. Com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ufotty2001: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
etin06:

Yes it was
plz have sent u an Mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
justmykel:
Good day guys!
Congrats to the recent sellers.
Quick question pls; how do you guys do Facebook outbound? As in, I am only restricted to about 5 message and my account is over 8yrs o.
Make una show me way abeg, if it has been taught here make someone point me to the page abeg!

Pls o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
The recent sales are massive mehn, the sales dey ginger body oh grin .

Abeg oh, I still never ear of any upcoming blackfriday promo from any of these registrars ....whats going on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.