Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3527537 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please house, what's different between deleted domain and marketplace domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
And my second question is, is there any different between expired domain and deleted domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Julius209:
And my second question is, is there any different between expired domain and deleted domain?

When a domain is not renewed and it expires, it is deleted. So one can say an expired domain is an already deleted domain...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Julius209:
Please house, what's different between deleted domain and marketplace domain?

Marketplace are online platforms where domains are listed for sale. It's just like the Jumia, Konga and Aliexpress where sellers list products they have for sale.. In this case, wot sellers list for sale are domains

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sirjoe1124(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
webpower84:
Selling

Before I talk about types and qualities of domain to go for, let me share my first domain sale experience. It was on the radio, the name then was very popular; Danbaba. A radio man was bearing the name as his nickname. Well I searched for danbaba.com at a domain registrar and it was available. I quickly bought it for $9, put it up for sale and contacted the radio man if he may be interested. I adviced him to use the domain to develop a website for his comedy business, unfortunately he concluded that I want to scam him and that the name belonged to him. I never contacted him again undecided

I went to afternic.com, a domain Marketplace and put the domain at a buy it now price of $550.

I woke up one morning, got an email from afternic that my domain have been sold for the exact price that I put it. Well I first thought that it's a scam but there's the company logo there and a link to follow to complete the transaction. I followed the link and made them know clearly that am a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Everything was finalised within 8 days after I transferred the domain to them and I was paid. It was an amazing experience and since then I no more search for any other way to make money online. More effort is what is required now. And it have been wonderful so far cheesy Now if you have a domain name, no need of approaching a Nigerian for his interest. Just go internationally. There may be interested companies ready to pay high price for that domain.

A domain you sold N50 here may be sold N500 in foreign marketplace and why is it like that? They know the value.
Please can I get a domain sales letter...
My mail is onyeamajoseph112@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Michaeloj: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
What exactly do you people search for to get the perfect geo domain, and what’s the minimum CO(competition) a donain must have for you to buy. Help o, i no sabi which one to buy��
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
thorrvik55:

Marketplace are online platforms where domains are listed for sale. It's just like the Jumia, Konga and Aliexpress where sellers list products they have for sale.. In this case, wot sellers list for sale are domains
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
"Domain name pattern filter" is somehow confusing,can anybody in the house shed more light to this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
thorrvik55:

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Didn't get delivered.

Hello,

I would like to inform you that the domain name: NEWYORKPOOLSANDSPAS.COM is available.

This SEO optimized domain will give your business a boost if you redirect it to your current website or use it as your main domain. It will also help improve your online presence, thereby leading to an increase in patronage.

If you find this message irrelevant, kindly send 'UNSUBSCRIBE' to avoid receiving further messages from me.

Best regards,
Simon Joseph.
info@bixax.com

P.S. If your company would be interested in this acquisition, please let us know as we are reaching out to a number of businesses within the industry
Please, how were you able to get such an email? Info@bixax.com?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Julius209:
"Domain name pattern filter" is somehow confusing,can anybody in the house shed more light to this?
Contact iykepromotions for training. Thank me later
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
I'm currently researching for an expired domain at expireddomain.net but I am confused when I got here. Please house, how would I go about this?thanks in anticipation

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bosses in the house. please a little help.

I bought a domain on directnic, and i have changed the name server to dan's.

But the landing page is still showing directnic, how do i go about it cos directnic's landing page does not even show that the domain is for sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
FreshPresh92:
Bosses in the house. please a little help.

I bought a domain on directnic, and i have changed the name server to dan's.

But the landing page is still showing directnic, how do i go about it cos directnic's landing page does not even show that the domain is for sale
changing of name servers to undeveloped's works within 5 minutes after set up. Review your settings.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
this ur question na practical work ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
massive1019:
Sales alert

Name: SanFranciscoJanitorial.com

Venue: Dan

Hold time : 3 weeks

Purchased price: 5.99 dynadot

Selling price: 200

Sales type: Outbound

Got the name from ED

More sales to us all...
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Adesarm:
Sales Alert

Name: CaliforniaYachtRental.com
Venue: Afternic
Hold time: 3 Hrs
Purchased Price: $7.49 Epik
Selling Price: $360
Sales type: Outbound

Thanks to Amzymayor who helped throughout the process of the sale.
This is actually my first sale.
The name was handreg Nov 4 and I started out bounding some minutes the name was registered. I got a response from an end-user that he will buy, but I should take it through afternic. He said he didn't trust Dan, and he will pay the 20% commission on afternic.
A lot of challenges completing the sale since Nov 4 but to God be the glory i receive my payment today via wire transfer.

More sales to us all.
This is cool. Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Michaeloj: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please does the birth year of a domain matter when buying a domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
EGUNSOLA14:
Sales report

Dentonflooring/com

Price $399

Bought at epik last week Friday

Sold after 9hrs

Through Facebook outbound. More sales to everyone in the house.
Sharp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
D1uncle:
Testimony times.

I join this great thread on July 20 2019.
Went for training by the boss 7 August 2019.

It was taugh, bought several names, did enough outbound with no success, customers will declare interest but will fail to pay thinking it was a scam. Or maybe my village people was on my case.

I went back to the source of info page 1 to 350. Saw guys sharing testimonies. Notably @Haykay2005 and I learnt a lot about closing deals from his testimonies. Contacted some great guys at namepros.

And finally contacted God in prayers.

On October 23 Auto//Bronx in Kings. Change hands for 580
Hold time 4 weeks.
Via Dan.
Pick from close out $5$/7.

Did outbound a week after arrival. First offer was 300. Counter negotiations to and fro to arrive at $580. Took buyer 13 days to follow through on payment.

On November 18 Memphis//Tree //Removal// kings change hands.
Pick from drop 30 Oct for <$8.
Via Dan
For a token of $650.

First offer was 500 counter to arrive at that. Buyer had several issues paying. But God was involved.

Join me to praise the lord and ignore my grammar.

Thanks for the read.
Special thanks to
Haykay2005
Ikepromotion
Branduche
Farouk. I was one of the lazy domainers you referred to. Swiftfy//kings is coined from your sells and it's live in SH.

And everyone that played a part in keeping this thread active.

Some would want to know the portfolio size. Is not small 75-2=73

But my first sales cover all my investment.
Great sales ... Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
ikhalyfah:

NO ONE,
UNLESS U HAVE ONE-DICTIONARY WORD,that 1 na sure sale grin
Naah.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Have been clarified before. I remember.

Please has anyone tried transferring domain directly to buyer, then informing Dan about it, and get paid?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Please has anyone tried transferring domain directly to buyer, then informing Dan about it, and get paid?
OyO
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gabson91:
OyO
I'll take that as you have never.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
ikhalyfah:
If you transferred directly to buyer, why would you need to inform Dan about it?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mustiboy:

Please, how were you able to get such an email? Info@bixax.com?
Gandi.net offers free email acc

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:02am On Nov 20, 2019
This is the way I did mine
Because DAN has been sloppy with domain transfers

If it’s transfer to another registrar, and sure ofthe buyer, I supply him auth code directly and also supply dan

I also tell him he should notify dan on domain reciept
Or I inform dan buyer has gotten a hold of the domain, they will verify it and proceed to nextatep
ikhalyfah:

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 12:23am On Nov 20, 2019
That's great Zane. I doubt I would pay for that smiley

The above message came from a client, How do i reply her?

Branduche
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 1:37am On Nov 20, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Yes!

But make sure you CC Simon in your conversation with the buyer and keep screenshots of the transfer process.

Hope the buyer has paid for the domain sha?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Far more faster. Because Dam ehhnn
Branduche:
This is the way I did mine
Because DAN has been sloppy with domain transfers

If it’s transfer to another registrar, and sure ofthe buyer, I supply him auth code directly and also supply dan

I also tell him he should notify dan on domain reciept
Or I inform dan buyer has gotten a hold of the domain, they will verify it and proceed to nextatep
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:00am On Nov 20, 2019
zanebaddo:
That's great Zane. I doubt I would pay for that smiley

The above message came from a client, How do i reply her?

Branduche
He should quote his best offer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by busyfingerzz: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2019
webshopNG:

o daa try it ngbayen
hey I'm the one texting you on WhatsApp now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.