Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3515456 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (3307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Davindal:
there is!!! I swear with my life. I have 3 currently.

I need an idea for the appraisals.
Though, I have compared them with several already sold 3-lettered domains that are worth over 2 million dollars.
Are you sure it's not IDN domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
2sexycom:
lol, him view this thread now now but didn't type anything.

...you no dey gree lay your blessings on your people Na..

....Bless us baba. Shake body owainnor.

-farouk

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
jamih:

no promo code but I think the current promo is one dot com per user

Id card I'd was asked, pls what did u use then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
jamih:

you mean expired auction? ohh...now the risk is bigger.... do the research before buying
Yes thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Carmal90:

Id card I'd was asked, pls what did u use then.
oops I forgot ,its been long I signed up...
yea! I used int passport , you just type in your Id number from any means of identification you use( be it voters card, INT passport or drivers license)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Davindal:
there is!!! I swear with my life. I have 3 currently.

I need an idea for the appraisals.
Though, I have compared them with several already sold 3-lettered domains that are worth over 2 million dollars.

Just overlook this matter, cause it is a very funny one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Davindal:
Bro Iyke.

Thank you for your selflessness on this domaining issue.
Pls...I have a question. Can GTbank MasterCard be used to purchase domains from Goddaddy.com, and if yes what are the processes involved?

Reason for my question is because people always say that Goddaddy.com rejects any card from Nigeria.

Pls put me through, because I have 4 great domain names that I just discovered and would want to register them asap.

Three out of these four domain names are 3-lettered(two .Coms and one .Net), the fourth is 4-lettered .org domain name.

I wish to hand register them as soon as possible before someone else does.

NB: AlI these domains have never been registered before at all.

Gtbank Naira mastercard works fine internationally. I use it even till now. 3 worded domains, I understand. newbies can easily make such mistakes but be ready to learn and take corrections.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chineduho: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2017
It is always good to diversify, check my signature or profile for the solution to your problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Farouksenior:

...you no dey gree lay your blessings on your people Na..

....Bless us baba. Shake body owainnor.

-farouk

Solved... Details later
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2017
2sexycom:
yeah, I got that before and opened another account and now they are using Password as an excuse. It seems they are not accepting Nigerians ooo
No they are accepting Nigerians but it seems you were using your phone theter on your laptop, are you now through with them? Just go to cafe and open account. Before opened mine, I also experienced same problem but now having the account.You don't need any change of IP for the opening and no secret in doing it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2017
expertix:

No they are accepting Nigerians but it seems you were using your phone theter on your laptop, are you now through with them? Just go to cafe and open account. Before opened mine, I also experienced same problem but now having the account.You don't need any change of IP for the opening and no secret in doing it.

Lol... Here is my story. I have had an account there since 2014 cheesy but forgot about it. So I opened another using same email. Then forgot about it. Then the recent one using same email again.

They had deactivated the previous ones due to inactivity and recent one too.

Well after much talks, I requested for the first one to be reinstated and it was done.

So good to go now smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Any domain expert to guide me through?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by easytos(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
iykepromotions:
The domain sales letter.

A newbie may be wondering what a domain sales letter is. Well it's one of the other ways to sell a domain fast..... I mean very fast. Its a professionally written sales letter used in contacting potential end users. Now this is not complicated... An end user is a company that may be interested in buying your domain name. At times they may not notice the availability, you simply contact them using the domain sales letter.

How to contact end user; An experience.
I bought a trafficless domain however rich keyword . such domain, if parked will not bring much due to the traffic. before I paid for it, I went to Google to reaffirm the popularity. And yes there are several companies bearing similar keywords. I bought the domain and contact the companies through their website and whois info. A reply came from one of them; a company in the UK. Deal was reached and transaction was closed within 8 days I bought the domain name. That was my fastest domain sale and was very interesting.

N.B; If you have a domain that has this quality or popularity and you need the domain sales letter, contact me directly @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.com and I will send you a copy for absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.

easytos11@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
iykepromotions:
The domain sales letter.

A newbie may be wondering what a domain sales letter is. Well it's one of the other ways to sell a domain fast..... I mean very fast. Its a professionally written sales letter used in contacting potential end users. Now this is not complicated... An end user is a company that may be interested in buying your domain name. At times they may not notice the availability, you simply contact them using the domain sales letter.

How to contact end user; An experience.
I bought a trafficless domain however rich keyword . such domain, if parked will not bring much due to the traffic. before I paid for it, I went to Google to reaffirm the popularity. And yes there are several companies bearing similar keywords. I bought the domain and contact the companies through their website and whois info. A reply came from one of them; a company in the UK. Deal was reached and transaction was closed within 8 days I bought the domain name. That was my fastest domain sale and was very interesting.

N.B; If you have a domain that has this quality or popularity and you need the domain sales letter, contact me directly @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.com and I will send you a copy for absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.

Misterkinzy@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
2sexycom:

Lol... Here is my story. I have had an account there since 2014 cheesy but forgot about it. So I opened another using same email. Then forgot about it. Then the recent one using same email again.

They had deactivated the previous ones due to inactivity and recent one too.

Well after much talks, I requested for the first one to be reinstated and it was done.

So good to go now smiley

Ok! Nice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
expertix:

Ok! Nice
Hello, Bro. Would fancy to have your whatsapp number, pls reply my pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
iykepromotions:
Gtbank Naira mastercard works fine internationally. I use it even till now. 3 worded domains, I understand. newbies can easily make such mistakes but be ready to learn and take corrections.

Regards.
Hello Mr Iykepromotions thanks for your selflessness, please, there is this .com expired domain whose it's dot net is price is $20,000 on afternic... Is it advisable to buy it. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Hello Mr Iykepromotions thanks for your selflessness, please, there is this .com expired domain whose it's dot net is price is $20,000 on afternic... Is it advisable to buy it. Thanks.
Not A factor to determine whether to buy or not.The .Net still in the marketplace seems that the domain name's keyword, CPC and competition is quite low and not that popular.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2017
2sexycom:
lol, him view this thread now now but didn't type anything.
False accusation bro.. . I just dey see this now. I can you see you got it sorted. Best of luck bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
I am not allowed to bid for an expired domain on godaddy, anybody to help?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Just sold PayAndDrive.com
venue : namejet auction
Sales price : $411
Purchase price: $5 godaddy close out
Held for less than a year

Another one ended at $211 (reserve not met)

The third currently at $250 (reserve met) and ending tomorrow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please I'm new here, I have these domains but don't know if it is worth something, please tell me from your experiences, thank you.
btcunified.com
investicker.com
billionxchanger.com
I already own these domain names, thank you.
Cc iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
haykay2005:

Oga. Kudos to you. You're really killing it on namejet

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 12:31am On Nov 17, 2017
haykay2005:

Congrats sir! This is encouraging especially for me as I also have a few of my domains listed on namejet.com with NO RESERVE though I have got no bid yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2017
ebymy:

Congrats sir! This is encouraging especially for me as I also have a few of my domains listed on namejet.com with NO RESERVE though I have got no bid yet.
I find it hard verifying my name jet account. It's complex to me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2017
haykay2005:

False accusation bro.. . I just dey see this now. I can you see you got it sorted. Best of luck bro
well bro, blame it on nairaland footprint... it happens. i didn't mean to accuse you wrongly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2017
haykay2005:

congrats....I told you back then PayAndDrive.com was a nice domain. I sold something similar for $599 what is namejet's commission?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2017
2sexycom:
well bro, blame it on nairaland footprint... it happens. i didn't mean to accuse you wrongly.

Hello, pls how did you solve the eNom issue?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2017
2sexycom:
congrats....I told you back then PayAndDrive.com was a nice domain. I sold something similar for $599 what is namejet's commission?
Yes. I remember we discussed PayandDrive.com. It's a 4 to 5 figure name to end user. Frank shillings was the highest bidder at $321 till the last minute. About 5 minutes to go, a guy outbid him. Namejet commission is 15%. Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2017
ebymy:

Thanks bro. Please note Having a no reserve will not make a name sell. It's an added advantage but quality matters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (3307) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: hilaryCU(m), Amigoss and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.