Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531049 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2019
Intelcorei7:

ewuoso2002 newly joined ? you must have thrown his past antecedents into oblivion.And what do you mean by turning this place into "Toxic Place" ? even you 2sexycom !
Bros, that does not give you the damn right to call anybody old and stupid. If you do not like what someone said, ignore. We are all here to learn. I learn everyone here, including the newbie from just a few months back and I am proud of a lot of these guys who bring in different angles to share their knowledge.

Asking question is the smartest things you can ever do in this life... It was a question I asked on namepros that helped me make that first sale because the question and the answer that followed made me understood the mindmap behind selling domains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Crazeworld:
Everyone wants a quick fix that's the reason they jump ship everytime.
Cyril shared his sales and everyone suddenly want to try his method, abandoning the method they've been working on. Ikhalyfah shared his Godaddy auction sales and it's the rave of the moment. Tomorrow someone will share a massive brandable sale on Squad help and we will have another topic kiss

These reports are meant for you to take something from and improve your technique. Dare to be unique!
Thanks @cyrillift for the About Us enlightement on end users website
lol... that is Nigeria and the world for you na. everyone wants things done FAST... if you sell a product that guarantees quick fixes, I swear, you will make boat load of cash... hehe

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2019
johnoj24:

Why are you causing trouble na
I know that guy from politics section... if I unravel what he does, this thread will go beyond repair as it will turn into a tribal war. But let's leave that out for sake of the good we have accomplished so far.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2019
Feezdculestboy:
pls which one is better service or services?
It's not cast in stone. Usage I believe, depends on what the business offers.

E.g., an event business that offers several services (catering, car charter, hotel bookings, venue, decoration, ushers etc.) MAY want to go with Services.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Intelcorei7: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2019
2sexycom:
Bros, that does not give you the damn right to call anybody old and stupid. If you do not like what someone said, ignore. We are all here to learn. I learn everyone here, including the newbie from just a few months back and I am proud of a lot of these guys who bring in different angles to share their knowledge.

Asking question is the smartest things you can ever do in this life... It was a question I asked on namepros that helped me make that first sale because the question and the answer that followed made me understood the mindmap behind selling domains.
And not keeping on asking question/questions that have been answered many times about one or two pages back, that is one of his antics and characteristics in the past and it's not expected of him as an old domainer to keep on asking a raw newbie questions. And btw, I didn't call him "old and stupid". Read my comments again for proper comprehension. #PEACE

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Most times experience teach us. As it's said, it's the best teacher.

So we can learn to ignore somethings if we know the subsequent responses can cause "chaos".

Most of us will learn from our mistakes. So no need to call anybody names, or point out to what someone does as stupid, respect everybody's feelings.

As for the change in wind when ever something happens in the group grin, i believe that's what have been keeping the thread going, although i came late. But then experience will teach us if we are ready to learn!

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Most times experience teach us. As it's said, it's the best teacher.
So we can learn to ignore somethings if we know the subsequent responses can cause "chaos".

Most of us will learn from our mistakes. So no need to call anybody names, or point out to what someone does as stupid, respect everybody's feelings.

As for the change in wind when ever something happens in the group grin, i believe that's what have been keeping the thread going, although i came late. But then experience will teach us if we are ready to learn!

Peace.

Wisdom is knowing when to ignore..

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2019
All this strength deployed here to make a right point can be channeled into researching, registering quality names, and look for opportunity in the domain industry. The industry is bigger than what we see on the surface sad

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2019
cyriletifit:
@ideaspro Thanks boss..

You make me feel you're more than brilliant. In my first month doing business on the internet, I made money online more than the salary of my boss. Then I knew I will not not be long working for others. I encourage everyone not to give up like QueenRebecca on this forum. Nobody is super intelligent. Like I always say, an extraordinary person is an ordinary person who is determined to go the extra mile ordinary people hate to go.

To add value to this thread, I've published an ebook on how to make money with domain names. Check my signature file below and download the electronic book. Let me know how it goes.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sally49: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Drabdulqadir:

And gbam I'm dead...I didn't read the terms and privacy I just registered
Gilberttownflooring/king..
And I check GoDaddy its still available

Concerning UK2.net,I have chatted with its customer care .it was said that u can transfer after 60 days

10:51 Timothy Slack Hello, thank you for chatting in. How can I help you?
10:52 Sally I could understand certain terms&conditions expressed
10:54 Sally Which says All the domains bought under offer promo must remain with uk2.net for 12 months
10:54 Timothy Slack You can transfer the domains but you can't change the domains from a 1 year to a 2 or more years
10:55 Sally Ok
10:56 Sally Because I need clarification before register some domains
10:58 Sally But I was told by someone.that a service should be attached to it
10:59 Timothy Slack A service? You are only registering the domains with this offer and are not given any other services.
11:00 Sally Ok
11:00 Sally And I can renew them after a year
11:01 Timothy Slack Yes
11:04 Sally "But you can change the domain from a1 year to a 2 or no re years" what this means?
11:04 Timothy Slack yes
11:05 Sally I mean can not instead of can.....in the above statement
11:06 Timothy Slack During the first you you can not make any changes to the renewal plan. After the first year you can renew for up to 9 years at a time.
11:07 Sally Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Try your luck grin grin Available
ProfitableHustle(s)/king
Sellwisdom/com
SellHustle/com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Channel5:

International naira high

You don't need to have an account to get these card

Just walk into any UBA and order for it, pay 2000# and activate the card

I dunno about UBA MasterCard?
Just obtain this card yesterday I tried to deposit the 2k but he be like say this people no know how to go about it,
The guy that issue me the card show me some ten digit numbers written in the top right corner of the guide inside the slip, starting with two zeros and told me to use the number while depositing, when I fill the deposit slip and move to the cashier the lady over there was like this is not UBA account.
I have to explain to her that one of their agent sent direct me to her it obvious she can't handle it and she direct me to the other guy in the other side when I reached to him he asked one of his Oga how to go about him because he seems to understand that its a prepaid card,so the Oga now told him to access one site like that las las he was unable to login,he then told me that I should go to their main branch they will be able to do it over there.
I asked him will it do if I transfer from my other account at GT bank he said yes,but I have tried yesterday even today it fails to do, pls is there any other way to fund this card?
secondly can I maintain a zero account? I mean to use all the money I deposited or I must maintain that 2k inside the account.
Note that I successfully change my pin at their ATM....will be glad if someone can answer thanks in advance..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2019
IdeasPro:

To add value to this thread, I've published an ebook on how to make money with domain names. Check my signature file below and download the electronic book. Let me know how it goes.
Looks good. Very comprehensive. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
ewuoso2002:

Boss if u can point us to the emial pattern, we would be grateful
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/910

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdeasPro:

You make me feel you're more than brilliant. In my first month doing business on the internet, I made money online more than the salary of my boss. Then I knew I will not not be long working for others. I encourage everyone not to give up like QueenRebecca on this forum. Nobody is super intelligent. Like I always say, an extraordinary person is an ordinary person who is determined to go the extra mile ordinary people hate to go.

Thanks for the free ebook boss. Your website is not going through though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pyrex23(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Want to learn domain sales..
Please I need guide..
If you've got any site or pdf I can use to learn too please share..

Please anyone?
I Know there are some experienced persons here..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sally49: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

Just obtain this card yesterday I tried to deposit the 2k but he be like say this people no know how to go about it,
Note that I successfully change my pin at their ATM....will be glad if someone can answer thanks in advance..

Many of them are quacks.You can not deposit on or transfer money to it as it is done to normal account.
Go to any uba,meet the person that in charge of money gramm or western union.the person knows more about it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdeasPro:

I can't see the eBook link, please can you send the link here ojtechnet@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
sally49:

Many of them are quacks.You can not deposit on or transfer money to it as it is done to normal account.
Go to any uba,meet the person that in charge of money gramm or western union.the person knows more about it.
Thanks a lot really helpful
really quack oo fan you imagine up to the point of arguing even after showing her the envelop and card..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mide1234567(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Make your order with us today at 320/$

How to place an order
1. Register/ sign up with your email address with the shopping site www.ebay.com
2. Comfim your email
3. Check he items you need
4. Send item(s) URL/link to me via our WhatsApp number: +2348144964597
5. We make payment on your behalf at very reduced rate per dollar
6. After we make the payment, item(s) will be delivered to your address provided within 5-7 working days
7. Sign up your eBay now and let us get your desired product at a very cheap rate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
lipsrsealed
fergusen:
Try your luck grin grin Available
ProfitableHustle(s)/king
Sellwisdom/com
SellHustle/com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Branduche:
lipsrsealed
grin
Squadhelp inspired grin
I See a lot of ridiculous names on Squadhelp and I wonder how such got approved.

On a serious note though, profitableHustle/king was previously registered and dropped this year.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

The guy that issue me the card show me some ten digit numbers written in the top right corner of the guide inside the slip, starting with two zeros and told me to use the number while depositing, when I fill the deposit slip and move to the cashier the lady over there was like this is not UBA account.
I have to explain to her that one of their agent sent direct me to her it obvious she can't handle it and she direct me to the other guy in the other side when I reached to him he asked one of his Oga how to go about him because he seems to understand that its a prepaid card,so the Oga now told him to access one site like that las las he was unable to login,he then told me that I should go to their main branch they will be able to do it over there.
I asked him will it do if I transfer from my other account at GT bank he said yes,but I have tried yesterday even today it fails to do, pls is there any other way to fund this card?
secondly can I maintain a zero account? I mean to use all the money I deposited or I must maintain that 2k inside the account.

Those staff don't know what the are doing

Go the HQ
The will direct you better and everything you will do to activate the card is within the bank.

Fund there, get your pin, change it there, and boom is set

Also note you can't deposit or transfer like normal account.

That card is a special card, you can only send from Africard to Africard, and you can withdraw with it at any ATM, I have tried all and it worked, but don't do mistake of trying to deposit to the card your money will float

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
cyriletifit:

I can't recall the page number. Read comment made in November. You will find it there.
Thanks.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Channel5:

Those staff don't know what the are doing

Go the HQ
The will direct you better and everything you will do to activate the card is within the bank.

Fund there, get your pin, change it there, and boom is set

Also note you can't deposit or transfer like normal account.

That card is a special card, you can only send from Africard to Africard, and you can withdraw with it at any ATM, I have tried all and it worked, but don't do mistake of trying to deposit to the card your money will float
thanks a lot very helpful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdeasPro:

Nice eBook, I have always monitored the kind of website listed at flippa/com and next year I will start planing in that direction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
justmykel:

Thanks DAD!
Your son is lifted, he is fired up to dare for more!!!

Regina part sweet me sha, lol.
Pls sir, where did you get the stat of the attached image?

http://whois.domaintools.com/GarageDoorRepairKaty.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
The same reason why we have children repeat classes is the same reason why people will ask the same question over and ovet again.
Even if d question is DIRECTLY directed at u and u feel to big to answer cos u see ur self as d "Almighty", oga abeg ignore.
Whether one is a newbie or oldbie, its irrelevant.
Dey ur dey
Make i dey my dey
It's a dey-ing something

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
AwesomeDuru:

But I'm very grateful to you for that funny sales letter you dropped that other time, it's doing wonders.
Enjoy bro. I'm yet to make my first sale though but thanks for the testimony. This shows I'm on track

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hello everyone,

Please has anyone tried registering domains with ionos/com.

They offer first year of registration for $1.

Wanna know if its something that can benefit us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: chicfarmer, Apus and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.