Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98003 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by solomikky: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Who has successfully applied for the department of petroleum resources graduate trainee?

Share your experience

As for me I'm stocked at uploading my credentials,but it's too early to give up now.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
solomikky:
Who has successfully applied for the department of petroleum resources graduate trainee?

Share your experience

As for me I'm stocked at uploading my credentials,but it's too early to give up now.

mine was successful, was on it through out last night......

ur documents must be PDF format. wink

FTC..

grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by casey80: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
I have HND lower credit, can i also apply?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
casey80:
I have HND lower credit, can i also apply?

Apply plsssss....

No time
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
under which category can mechanical apply
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Jascon4: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
maxwell767:

Can u please send the link to the site
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by vin2012(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
maxwell767:

please did you apply using a phone or a system, cos I'm having issues updating my higher education and document part with a phone
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by MicroBox: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please stop quoting me and concentrate on your application ok. The battle is not now but later.

Note guys: DPR is not bias..
Went for the graduate trainee 2009/2010.
Passed the 1st and 2nd stages, went for interview at VI Lagos and everything went very well.
Please your contact address should be reachable cos that is the medium they will use to send your appointment letter.
Hmmm everything happen for a reason!

Modified

To those applying, everyone must work together, as in,, have a dedicated thread even
after the text to complain, lament and keep posting on how your life depend on the recruitment and once in a while it must be hitting front page. Daily Trust News paper came to our rescue to publish the figure of those applied, some comments made on social media and how very hopeful we are. After alot of pressure, DR called for the second text at Queens College.

Gmat is always a Gmat except for little modification. The hard copy (the one you see at NYSC Camp).

See you guys when the interview approaches for more hint.. InshaAllah

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by BJOO(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Whc link are using to apply
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by teshyberry(f): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
felix281:
This Gmat thing don derail this thread...I tire for unna ooo

I tire sef oooo

Abeg i need Gmat too

Lol
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Dampop1: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hello,

How long does there interview process takes, i am still serving, will graduate march of 2017, Can i still apply please?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by mumbasa: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Nna , I uploaded my passport and on the next page I saw the face of a strange man beside the page.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Publo(m): 1:21am On Oct 27, 2016
I am unable to upload my passport. ...don't know why.
anybody with the same issue?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by drarchallus(m): 1:28am On Oct 27, 2016
Publo:
I am unable to upload my passport. ...don't know why.
anybody with the same issue?
we are together

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by KceeK: 1:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Pm me if you need my assistance lets talk

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by drarchallus(m): 1:57am On Oct 27, 2016
KceeK:
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Pm me if you need my assistance lets talk
how did u upload your passport
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ikenna2323: 2:02am On Oct 27, 2016
How do I upload my passport it's not even selecting
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by jozef4links: 2:28am On Oct 27, 2016
Test.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.