Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98000 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Kaycee625(m): 5:14am On Oct 28, 2016
wow finally did mine,i had say it was quite stressful for me, firstly my micro soft office 2013 didnt have office picture manager so i had go online to reduce the size of my passport, aswell as the lenght and width to 100 by 50, before i could upload my passport.
then i had to download foxit reader which i used in converting my word documents to PDF, i also had to reduce its size online.
but it refused to upload, i almost gave up until i saw a post here saying i should leave the higher institution vacant, that it will go, while i edit later in my profile, i did that, and it worked perfectly grin
my aim of writting this is to enlighting any other person that might be having issues, its 5:12am let me go back to sleep been awake since 3;00am registering this stuff

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Kaycee625(m): 5:17am On Oct 28, 2016
Nini101:
Hi guys,
I have a masters with little experience and I'm less than 30. Should I remove my masters from my Application. Please I need ur replies. Thanks
well it depends on which category you are applying for, if its graduate trainee its not necessary, but if its for the experienced section you can put your masters #my opinion though#
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by priscaoge(f): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2016
agrovick:

You are welcome, the bold is similar to what I saw. I used my phone as well so I can't authoritatively say whether you are on track or not.

OK Dear, but did u click on submit or u left it that way?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by drtwist(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Nini101:

Remove ur higher institution. It will go through. When u'r done, edit the preview and add ur higher institution.

Is it the higher institution document or the place you fill your higher institution details that will be remove because I am experiencing same problem

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2016
MsFaith:

please what are the documents?

Discharge Certificate, School Certificate, Secondary school Cert or WAEC/NECO Cert
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by deolu2000(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Nini101:

Remove ur higher institution. It will go through. When u'r done, edit the preview and add ur higher institution.
thanks for your response, just want to get your advice clearly. You mean that i should delete the higher institution details but upload the certs, then after the whole registration, then re-add that details,ryt?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nesco244(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Please can you help me to convert my documents to PDF. Give me your email address make I send the documents
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by magabounce(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Kaycee625:

wow God bless you for this, i was about to give up, when i saw your post, did it immediately and it worked,
am sending you E hugs, thanks alot smiley
After printing, did ur passport show on the printed copy?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by martto4real2002: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2016
am really finding it difficult to register oo!! the verification proceess keep giving issues. whats the way out?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by stunningjudy(f): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
i just checked my dashboard and it's showing no institution found. anyone having that experience?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Flawlessakanke:
[b][/b]I'm having issues uploading mine too o, please I'm I to upload the three at the same time or what

Yes u can....
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2016
Flawlessakanke:
Please how do I upload my credentials. It is I have to upload at least 3 documents how do I do it

U should upload at least three documents

At the same time!
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by martolux(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2016
i was able to submit this morning. but I saw "no institution found" on my educational information of which I added the my institution before clicking on final submission and I saw It. Application Status: PENDING-SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION but the edit option has disappeared...Is there anybody experiencing the same issue?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ahidsufi: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2016
stunningjudy:
i just checked my dashboard and it's showing no institution found. anyone having that experience?
am having the same issue too
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nmreports: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Kaycee625(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2016
magabounce:

After printing, did ur passport show on the printed copy?
yea it did
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by agrovick(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
priscaoge:

OK Dear, but did u click on submit or u left it that way?

I submitted and I got the option of printing now or forwarding to my mailbox, I went for the latter
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by stunningjudy(f): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2016
ahidsufi:
am having the same issue too
i'm not bothered again, let them just call for interview grin
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by b4bola(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2016
Gud day people, pls anyone with dpr past question should forward it to my mail
taoreedbolanle@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by donald4denny(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
please i reg mine just now... but at the end it shows me no detail of my institution..... anyone with the same issue? i cant edit again...

it writes ..........................No Institution Found
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by priscaoge(f): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
agrovick:

I submitted and I got the option of printing now or forwarding to my mailbox, I went for the latter

Oh thanks a lot! I just submitted it now n they sent d clink to my mailbox! Thankssss
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
When is it ending?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by gabrielniy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nesco244:
Please can you help me to convert my documents to PDF. Give me your email address make I send the documents
If you have access to an android phone, go to playstore. Search for image to pdf converter. You will see a list of apps you can download to do that for you under a minute.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by agrovick(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
priscaoge:

Oh thanks a lot! I just submitted it now n they sent d clink to my mailbox! Thankssss

You are welcome, cool that you were able to sort it out to a satisfactory ending. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by DaPuncline: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
HELP PLEASE

I have saved my credentials with PDF, but the size is larger than 500KBn how can I edit it below 500KB on my computer. I'am waiting please
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by amirez(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Help! Have successfully completed my application, and my application status is still showing "pending successful submission". What next pls?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Jimwalex(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jimwalex:
I am kinda confused about something here..the vacancy had been added with others at at the ongoing Federal Civil Service recruitment website yet we are told not apply more than one vacancy.so haven applied for the civil service,can i still apply for this again.. Pls somebody help
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Anasko(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
I applied yesterday just to check my profile today but no passport on my profile.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by hemartins(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
some useful information

1 before you start any process, convert all your documents to PDF. You can do this by downloading a PDF scanner on your Android Phone. Also, you can snap your documents, copy and paste on word then convert to PDF.
NOTE.
Your documents should not exceed 300 kb.

To avoid the problem of disappearing of your passport or higher institutions certification , do the following ;

Refresh the page immediately after filling the info. If it disappears, fill it again then refresh.

You can use your phone to register if you use a good browser like UC WEB, CHROME etc.

Always click save and continue before leaving any page.

Before submitting your application, read through for mistakes. Cos after submitting, you can't edit again.

Good luck.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by tbliss22(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
This registration is funny. I have PDF files of the document required (200kb,250kb and 280kb respectively) and already filled the institution attended boxes above but upon uploading to move to the next page it kept telling me I should upload atleast 3 document.

Could it be my browser? I used google chrome...

I need help with this asap, I've been on it since last night.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ism4real16: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Some 1 should please help me out. Is it that non of the documents should exceed 320kb or the combination of all the documents should not exceed 320kb. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.