Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI (26886 Views)

Get Your Affordable Genuine Auto Parts / Auto Parts Any Type Of Car Quality Good Price / Contact Us Today For Your Quality Auto Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by depair: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
you seem not to be replying specific messages just flooding the thread with your advert.

pls make amends
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Majidmuhammad:
Do you have ABS sensor for 2007 Avalon XLS?
Not Available Sir.
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
ORIGINAL KYB SHOCK ABSORBERS AVAILABLE FOR ALL TOYOTA,LEXUS,NISSAN AND INFINITI CARS @ VERY AFFORDABLE RATES
"EXCEL G" KYB AVAILABLE FOR ALL CARS
"GAS-A- JUST" KYB ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FEW SELECT CARS ...LIMITED STOCK
TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND FUNCTION OF THESE SHOCKS PLS WATCH THIS VERY SHORT VIDEO BELOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSwBro7HTn4
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
ORIGINAL KYB SHOCK ABSORBERS AVAILABLE FOR ALL TOYOTA,LEXUS,NISSAN AND INFINITI CARS @ VERY AFFORDABLE RATES
TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND FUNCTION OF THESE SHOCKS PLS WATCH THIS VERY SHORT VIDEO BELOW.

Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Crixie:

Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2017
ORIGINAL BRAKE PADS (STRAIGHT FROM TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION) AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!!! CALL US TODAY AND RUN AWAY FROM NOISY BRAKE PADS AND BRAKE PADS THAT PRODUCES BLACK DUST
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by J0hnTrevolt(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Has anybody bought any product from this dude. How genuine is he
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by uzorocks: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
uzorocks:
.ORIGINAL BRAKE PADS (STRAIGHT FROM TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION) AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!!! CALL US TODAY AND RUN AWAY FROM NOISY BRAKE PADS AND BRAKE PADS THAT PRODUCES BLACK DUST
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good evening esteemed and potential customers,in other to make it easy to answer promptly and make it easier for us to deliver quality products efficiently,we have decided to split our thread into two section.One to showcase high quality auto parts and another to display genuine fluids.We hope this will help us serve you better and respond to your requests swiftly and effectively.
Below is the link to our thread on genuine engine oil,gear oil,brake fluid ,coolant and so on
Thank you grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3715852/genuine-engine-oilgear-oilcoolant-brake
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
ORIGINAL BRAKE PADS (STRAIGHT FROM TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION) AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!!! CALL US TODAY AND RUN AWAY FROM NOISY BRAKE PADS AND BRAKE PADS THAT PRODUCES BLACK DUST
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please visit our thread for genuine motor fluids(engine oil,gear oil,coolant etc)
https://www.nairaland.com/3715852/genuine-engine-oilgear-oilcoolant-brake
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by EngineerT: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2017
who are you people? I suggest NL admin investigate them. you put numbers and they are not connecting, i took the initiative to save the whats app number and the number has no whats app feature. i went ahead to call the number and whoever is the owner of the phone is terrible, he cant even answer a question i asked, even speaking pidgin to even help his situation. this is so sad. be weary of releasing your hard earned cash to people with no corporate address or even say anything about the pricing.......
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
EngineerT:
who are you people? I suggest NL admin investigate them. you put numbers and they are not connecting, i took the initiative to save the whats app number and the number has no whats app feature. i went ahead to call the number and whoever is the owner of the phone is terrible, he cant even answer a question i asked, even speaking pidgin to even help his situation. this is so sad. be weary of releasing your hard earned cash to people with no corporate address or even say anything about the pricing.......
Please Sir,check again.You didn't call me.If I can write correctly,what is stopping me from speaking it?Many people here have called me and I have sent several quotes to different people from Nairaland via WhatsApp and lastly ,I am not a fraud.You are free to visit our company.Thank you.
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
CALL US TODAY@ 08083603427.
You can also connect with us via whatsapp@ 0815 378 6043. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
New stock of Original KYB shock absorbers for all Toyota vehicles just arrived!!!
You can also connect with us via whatsapp@ 0815 378 6043. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
New stock of Original KYB shock absorbers for all Toyota vehicles just arrived!!!
You can also connect with us via whatsapp@ 0815 378 6043
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Crixie:
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2017

Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by depair: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Crixie:

why do you find it hard putting up prices here yet calls to your line are not attended to
it ll be good to state prices of commodity that are up for sale.
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
depair:

why do you find it hard putting up prices here yet calls to your line are not attended to
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
depair:

Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
depair:

Sorry for that sir but i haven't missed any calls today.There are so many parts ,For so many different cars and models.It wont be very easy to state individual prices for each commodity.Again accept my apology,not attending to your call wasn't intentional.
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Now Available.
Back shoe kit for Corrolla S 2003-2005 model
(Original from Toyota Motor Sales ,USA.,INC)

Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Call Us@ 08083603427.
You can also connect with us via whatsapp@ 0815 378 6043.
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
We buy and import all OEM Parts for Toyota/lexus vehicles from Toyota motor Corporation and ship all items from Jos, Plateau State.
Re: ORIGINAL MOTORPARTS AND FLUIDS FOR TOYOTA/LEXUS,NISSAN/INFINITI,MAZDA,MITSUBUSHI by Crixie(m): 6:18am On May 08, 2017
We buy and import all OEM Parts for Toyota/lexus vehicles from Toyota motor Corporation and ship all items from Jos, Plateau State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Conducts Tests For Drivers Following Rampant Road Accidents / New Scammers On Auto Section / My Trip To Chicago Auto Show (pics) (vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.