Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (52496 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / Mexico: "We Will Not Pay For Any Wall" Trump: "There Will Be A Payment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Adeyeni6: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
I have already instructed my people in US such as Texas, Indianapolis and California not to lose their votes.....CLINTON ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by slivertongue: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
namuguibe:
almost where?? the losers club?? grin grin

both candidate are usin d fear factor mrs used it earlier in d campaigns. trump's rhetorics is his bane and d traditional media seem to be spreading it like wild fire. it is his to win or lose mrs clinton has nothin to offer america.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Sammiejokes(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Adeyeni6:
I have already instructed my people in US such as Texas, Indianapolis and California not to lose their votes.....CLINTON ALL THE WAY

They must be mumu for you to be able to instruct an adult on who to vote for or not.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by igbarasdynasty: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Fit2Rule:
Someone should tell this Trump that we in Nigeria are already in an advanced stage of World War III. Is America that backward?

WORLD WAR III- HUNGER STAGE
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by RIOg(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Emotional appeal. Argumentum ad Meseiricodia.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Cre8(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
mmmmmmm
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by yusufu16: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
meanwhile Vote for Trump

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
All hail Donald J Trump. America's next President.

Space booked grin
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by namuguibe(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
slivertongue:
both candidate are usin d fear factor mrs used it earlier in d campaigns. trump's rhetorics is his bane and d traditional media seem to be spreading it like wild fire. it is his to win or lose mrs clinton has nothin to offer america.
Trump is the one using fear ... his whole campaign is based on fear mongering.
He only says he will make America great again but cannot explain how grin
Hillary has a solid campaign that already accepts that America is great and can be made even better. She has a plan and always discusses her plans during the debates unlike the loser Donald Trump cheesy
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by temmyeben(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
LOLZ...

Pikin wey talk say if him grow na EYELE head him go dey shop forgetting that EYELE head self no go gree am grow grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am laughing at you trumpet of USA
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by namuguibe(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
yusufu16:
meanwhile Vote for Trump
Keneking:
All hail Donald J Trump. America's next President ....Space booked grin
Trump is losing this election .. better look for other excuses to blame for his loss because even the GOP is laughing at his 'rigged election' excuse grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na wa
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by adelik4barca: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
This man is making things worst for himself.... Hillary Clinton should get ready for the post of the President.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Aston02(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
ceeethru:
Dear America, can you have a president whose wife can't speak properly? Is that allowed? She can't represent her husband or her country very well can she? Nothing wrong with having an accent, but being able to speak very well is important for a first lady right? Great example is Michele Obama...Also was Donald Trump born in America? lol hehehe

e b like say na all dis yeye blog u dey read ba? smh...
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
ojun50:
If them like make d world end self i don tire

Lol grin No one ends this world untill God says it's time.
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by hotwax: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
[size=16pt]Trump is the next president. Stop watching CNN. CNN is a propaganda network. CNN donated into hillary clinton campaign.

Trump is popular more than what you Nigerians know.

I read some comments here and laugh. They are talking as if Hillary has won. Even Rasmussen poll is favouring Trump.

Crowd at his really is to 30,000s ...Clinton can only boast of a thousand.

If the election is free and fair. Its a landslide victory for Tump[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by adedayoa2(f): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
hemartins:
I really don't like Trump but he could be correct on this one.
A no fly zone on Syria without stepping on the toes of Russians could be inevitable. Russia just unveiled a deadly nuclear weapon. All the same, Clinton would weigh her options and do what's best for the American citizens and the world at large.
thank you for reading before commenting. Very sure posters above you didn't read thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Miles300: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Trump should go nd sir down , with the level of globalization In the world no country wud want to go into a ww3 to cause destroy and rebuilding again , since the heroshima incidence no nation has use the nukes aside US... Aving Nukes as a nation is only a deterance measures , wen u know I av nukes u wudnt want to come nd fight me as well ! The issue of Syria is complicated , so many interest at stake in Syria until there is a common enemy everyone is fighting ...
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
The end of the world has not come but not too far away. If you're still sleeping, I sorrow for you. Invite Jesus into your life now!

Matthew 24:6 ► You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by MrHenshaw: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by shadrach77: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
People will be surprised. Trump is winning wink wink
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by holythug(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Clinton or no Clinton, WW3 is imminent, with Russia building WMD, North Korea going Nuke & China & the rest of the world getting Cyber paranoid....God doesn't even need to involve himself in the destruction of the world...its so sad we have everything to make earth paradise but choose the path of destruction sad sad undecided
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by ogtavia(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheArchangel:
Hahaha, so US also got Naija equivalent of our very own monkey and baboon will soak in blood speech grin cheesy grin

We are going to offer our condolences to the US citizens soon cos people who makes speeches like this ain't got nothing to offer. It is recession and great depression all the way.

Welcome to hell....
gave me goosebumps with your last line...welcome to hell..ideas for an action/espionage videogame/movie popped into my head...ur monicker..TheArchangel sounds cool for movie/game studios name...talk of inspiration...
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
WORLD or WOLRD?

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by IBello300(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Trump is mad!
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Kingdov(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
electnoffenders:
This where we all get it wrong, Elections are not a do or die affair. #www.electionoffenders.ng
the post was meant for u to ready . Nd not comment...why dont some of u learnt civilisation if nothing is goin on in ur head like u out of idea on what to say abt a post just read the comments of other and save urself the embracemnt ma good friend
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by thunderbabs: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Trump should have been African. I think he will fit in into our kind of politics here in Africa, Nigeria to be precise. The utter disrespect, uncouthed proclamations, dirty everything.....

World war 3 will likely start sooner with him in power than Clinton.

I dont know where they got this guy from. Acts lyk a demon-possessed being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
saintfellow:
Next time read to understand.
Ebuka what is it?
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by mikeade11(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Your Aisha can speak well!!! grin grin grin
ceeethru:
Dear America, can you have a president whose wife can't speak properly? Is that allowed? She can't represent her husband or her country very well can she? Nothing wrong with having an accent, but being able to speak very well is important for a first lady right? Great example is Michele Obama...Also was Donald Trump born in America? lol hehehe
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by saintmark88(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wingback:

If you haven't watched videos of Hilary's press conferences or can't vote in the coming election or haven't been keeping up with American politics...I suggest you keep quiet.

Donald Trump is right. He must be president.

Hilary wants a No-fly zone in Syria, there's no way she's going to get it without placing troops forcefully in Syria and going to war with Russia. They have nuclear weapons...It's absolutely insane.

Thts political talk, she was asked wht would she do about d war in Syria esp in Allepo, tht was just a rehearsed response, D trump u r supporting had nothing to say, other than Alepo is a mess, all because of Clinton.... He says his plan to fite Isis is secret...like Clinton told him, he surely has no plan.

On the other hand what clinton actually said was, she was going to find something to leverage on tht would mke Russia honor d no fly zone

I watched d three debates live n have been following d race for d white house...so tell it as it is,dnt deceive anyone here

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by EROMS38(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
slivertongue:
haba trump slow down. u are almost dia
Almost where U dey dream ni
Re: Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton by saintmark88(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wingback:

If you haven't watched videos of Hilary's press conferences or can't vote in the coming election or haven't been keeping up with American politics...I suggest you keep quiet.

Donald Trump is right. He must be president.

Hilary wants a No-fly zone in Syria, there's no way she's going to get it without placing troops forcefully in Syria and going to war with Russia. They have nuclear weapons...It's absolutely insane.

Thts political talk, she was asked wht would she do about d war in Syria esp in Allepo, tht was just a rehearsed response, D trump u r supporting had nothing to say, other than Alepo is a mess, all because of Clinton.... He says his plan to fite Isis is secret...like Clinton told him, he surely has no plan.

On the other hand what clinton actually said was, she was going to find something to leverage on tht would mke Russia honor d no fly zone

I watched d three debates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.