Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (587714 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by go4success(f): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please add ezravandi, he has refused to send the exchange for my $23 PayPal since Friday night. I will post his numbers and other details soon .Let me attend to clients.
Email- ezravandi@yahoo.com
PayPal- ezravandi2@yahoo.com
Phone: 08081420033
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
contact me help you protect your website against hackers. 07067212537
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:09am On Oct 18, 2017
One really need to be careful as scammers are everywhere. Thanks for this warning.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
go4success:
Please add ezravandi, he has refused to send the exchange for my $23 PayPal since Friday night. I will post his numbers and other details soon .Let me attend to clients.
post it
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by junnyjake(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
go4success:

Why do you feel the need to protect that pathetic-lowlife-bastard?

Post his details just like I did here, to protect others from his schemes.

Give me his email and the account number you have except his Eco bank.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by go4success(f): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
ezravandi@yahoo.com
paypal: ezravandi2@yahoo.com
junnyjake:

Why for you feel the need to protect that pathetic-lowlife-bastard?

Post his details just like I did here, to protect others from his schemes.

Give me his email and the account number you have except his Eco bank.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by junnyjake(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
go4success:
ezravandi@yahoo.com paypal: ezravandi2@yahoo.com Phone: 08081420033
thank you.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by olypharm: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Jazzlinkz(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2017
I am really glad that I read to the very end of this post. Honestly, I get so pissed when some persons who call themselves human beings but are rather walking waste of oxygen would sit down and think up schemes to defraud other people. Why not use that brain of yours and think of a service you know you can render effectively and sell yourself out there. Its making even the ones with good intentions turn bad. Because, with a shaky moral foundation, they may come to the conclusion that doing fraud pays beta and faster than being legit. please, let's put our heads together and weed these thorns out. By God's grace, I 've met persons here on Nairaland who do legitimate business and God bless them. Me sef don tire. Abeg, moderator, I dey do business o. You can scrutinize my account, ask me question, anything, if u like and I will answer. I want 2 b vouched for. Thanks again.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by adedayor08(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good day all,
We are on for the day business,
Bring your Bitcoin at any volume and let deal at a very good rate. Reach me fast on:
Whats app: 07087481073 or
Call: 09069627753.

Thanks for your patronage, you are the best
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wealthplus1: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Am new at these, but which escrow is most trusted
HazzanTazzan:

Lol... U need to as aleairhub omotisa and the rest...
My sales is way over 20k usd
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wealthplus1:
Am new at these, but which escrow is most trusted

Most trusted? What kinda question is that one na?

The listed people are trusted and that's all...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lemme start copying all the scam numbers here and paste it on truecaller so I can start blocking them one by one. grin grin

Modified : Ho my Lawd shocked see scam list lipsrsealed where I wan start from. Good job Tabbaz
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by IniwavesCME(m): 2:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Why A Change Of Mindset is Necessary for Success

There are basically two types of people in this world when it comes to wealth, the 98 percenters and 2 percenters. Now you're probably what that means,let me explain.
The 98 percenters are the poor and middle class, people who are poor or will end up dead broke by age 65 while the 2 percenters are the financially wealthy, people who earn at least 150,000 up and above per year and their income and assets keep growing. Now this probably seems like an unfair margin to most of us but the reality of the matter is that it's the truth.

Growing up in Ibadan, Nigeria. Whenever i would ask my mom for something i wanted I got the the Famous "No" or the "Do you think I pluck money from trees?" . I'm sure you've also been told this before, on the up side it made me think of ways to get money to buy the things i wanted. I'm also sure you are interested in acquiring wealth as well.
http://www.thehiplife.com.ng/2017/10/why-change-of-mindset-is-necessary-for.html
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by trexzee: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2017
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Oshosam(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Please does anyone know about www.trinitypointnetworksdotcom? How real are they?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by alaricsaltzman: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2017
go4success:
Email- ezravandi@yahoo.com
PayPal- ezravandi2@yahoo.com
I almost fell victim of this guy this morning... All these scammers will never know peace oo. I just thank God I searched for the mail before sending

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Oshosam(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Oshosam:
Please does anyone know about www.trinitypointnetworksdotcom? How real are they?
Please anyone with useful info on this so far. I don't want to lose money o? grin
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by SRK1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Get paid handsomely by doing such simple tasks as writing ebook and ad contents!!
You must be a professional or able to conduct yourself as one though.

We are a top writing and copywriting agency looking to add new great writers to our elite team. We have had the pleasure to work with very talented writers who are capable of producing contents that require no extra proofreading, and we will like to add more of this type.

There is no risk involved whatsoever, and it's not a salary system. As soon as we have jobs, we send you a mail. You complete it, and we instantly transfer your money to you as soon as we get confirmation from our clients that they are satisfied. When they are not, you will have the option to revise your work.

However, while we can give long time to complete jobs, we normally appreciate quick turnarounds. In fact we would rather have you work on the short, simple tasks immediately. But the reason is so that you get the next job quickly.

Contact us now to get started!

Contact at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Dmayor7(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine you just created your own business website or blog from scratch without the help of a web designer.

Surely, you are going to feel like a genius. You can even do it for your friends and their friends and collect good money from them too.

That is what this FREE Ultimate Guide to web designing can do for you and more.

Click here www.w3programs.com now and see how easily you can create your own website successfully in the next 20 minutes.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by sodiq961(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2017
sodiq961:

I need evidence linking to this bank detail. Thanks

After discussion, the evidence is sent to you. Hopefully, we get other scammers too grin
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Annydora(f): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2017
scammers everywhere....we all need to be careful
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by bastien: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2017
This mumu bloody scammer, wan come play fast one.... After I burst him ass, him block me

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ajoutlet: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na wao for all these scammers
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by sunnyben: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Here is another Scammer:

@GreenlandAgric.
+234 08134741908.

He claims to be operating farm lands in Ibadan, Oyo state. At the end of investment tenure, he asked for few more days to get money from the companies he supplied his product to. Afterwards, he stopped picking calls and even blocked my line.

He is also operating under a business name AKSO Integrated Agricultural Services.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by paulcr7: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
This guy is a Scammer

NL moniker - ayodelele
PayPal email - anishoff@yahoo.com
Phone number - 08124604778

Sent him $7 since Tuesday, he has been offline since Wednesday refusing to pay me
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by RIchieSuazo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
scammer alert

1. 08161848130

diamond bank 0084781289
lemuel anuforo

truecaller identifies him as "Nija"

2. 08100590964
name is chris

truecaller identifies him as "packet"

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.