Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (587646 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

U r dumb... I am not mrcommonsense

I thought ur argument was that the picture I posted b4 isn't a blocked PayPal.

I av tld u the only option.

Clear his name and apologize
You are either one of them.. no doubt
See as you carry person matter for your head....
Stop saying "if he was a scammer, he would have blocked that person"..
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Toma2:

You are either one of them.. no doubt
See as you carry person matter for your head....
Stop saying "if he was a scammer, he would have blocked that person"..

Noted.. One of them? Okay..

Check my post on nairaland apart from the issue, try see if I am involved in such stuff

Only it u av sense... U wud no dt I am not as foolish as some that wud bliv Somone is a thief without any evidence..

No be this nairaland, someone accused me of fraud... I don't even no him, but I was quick to see it.. Told him to tell the world n show evidence.... The guy left the thread n deactivated....

I am. Not supporting any one, just post enough evidence and that's all....

Get sense
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by starbuck(f): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Noted.. One of them? Okay..

Check my post on nairaland apart from the issue, try see if I am involved in such stuff

Only it u av sense... U wud no dt I am not as foolish as some that wud bliv Somone is a thief without any evidence..

No be this nairaland, someone accused me of fraud... I don't even no him, but I was quick to see it.. Told him to tell the world n show evidence.... The guy left the thread n deactivated....

I am. Not supporting any one, just post enough evidence and that's all....

Get sense

Shut up for crying out loud undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2020
starbuck:

Shut up for crying out loud undecided undecided
Is ur dad dangote or otedola
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by starbuck(f): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Is ur dad dangote or otedola

At least he can feed you and your kinsmen undecided undecided undecided scammer and impersonator... I won't even be surprised that you inherited it from your old man

Anụ ọhịa

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2020
starbuck:

At least he can feed you and your kinsmen undecided undecided undecided scammer and impersonator... I won't even be surprised that you inherited it from your old man

Anụ ọhịa

Ahhh na even igbo u be... grin

I understand ur frustration
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Aare2050(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
starbuck:

Anụ ọhịa
my sister, do not mind the scammer with many names
he is very arrogant
his real name is MORUFF OSENI
I am still doing more investigation about him.
allow him to be making his empty threat here on nairaland and on my personal whatsapp.
he is going to jail because of my little 30$, that i can promise him.
i am going to be his monitoring spirit here on nairaland and on his dailyngn.com website where he goes by the name DON WILLIAM. and also on his mail services connected to the website. i am going to turn all his online presences to red flag.
the only thing that can safe him is to pay me my money.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by gocnig(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
mctfopt:

Always explain what the person did in your post.
i just came online and found this after a long time... That guy must be crazy. so i did admob for him.. after about a week plus, admob blocked all accounts running on vpn... he called me a scammer.. some people are funny sha, when everything was working well before the admob new policy, he was calling me the best person that has helped him in life...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aare2050:

A very good job you are doing OP
There is this guy with the moniker Mrcommonsense who scammed me 30$. And he's now threatening my life on top my money again. Calling me all sort of names. He has many moniker. Profdview1 is one of his numerous names on here.
His name on PayPal is William Sam
His PayPal email is ngndaily@gmail.com
His phone number is +234 815 724 3216
Please you all should beware of him

Tabbaz:

Scammers list continuation
407. Arenterprise, donwilliam, maxweb, Mrcommonsense - 08157243216 - ngndaily@gmail.com

He has been labelled a scammer because two other people reported him in the past. find a way to get back your fund from him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
He has been labelled a scammer because two other people reported him in the past. find a way to get back your fund from him

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=08157243216+&search=Search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tabbaz:

Since 2016.... Wow.... Aare2050 good luck in the pursuit of ur money....

But pls, i am not him
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aare2050:

my sister, do not mind the scammer with many names
he is very arrogant
his real name is MORUFF OSENI
I am still doing more investigation about him.
allow him to be making his empty threat here on nairaland and on my personal whatsapp.
he is going to jail because of my little 30$, that i can promise him.
i am going to be his monitoring spirit here on nairaland and on his dailyngn.com website where he goes by the name DON WILLIAM. and also on his mail services connected to the website. i am going to turn all his online presences to red flag.
the only thing that can safe him is to pay me my money.

Aare2050 pls I am nt him.. Okay

We are not related in any way..

With Tabbaz having shown a link dt he has been reported since 2016......... I hope u get ur money back....

All I just needed was an evidence before u label him a scam.. Simple
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

But pls, i am not him
noted. he should feel free to defend all allegations against him. We always try to be just
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tabbaz:
noted. he should feel free to defend all allegations against him. We always try to be just

Noted
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by VMpi744: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Beware of this number.

He claims to be a data reseller.
Would try to scam you and also gain access to your WhatsApp acct.

Ba careful!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by joelobi: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tabbaz:
kindly send me the link to the post

I mentioned you in the post. It's on page 100. I attached accompanying evidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/99#87899804
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Aare2050(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

But pls, i am not him
How come you're having a change of mind?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Aare2050(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Aare2050 pls I am nt him.. Okay

We are not related in any way..

With Tabbaz having shown a link dt he has been reported since 2016......... I hope u get ur money back....

All I just needed was an evidence before u label him a scam.. Simple
You're still insisting that he's not a scam.
All is well
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aare2050:
Bros...... I am not him... Finall...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Noted
hide your face in shame.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stanchem029:
hide your face in shame.
Ur mother face
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
joelobi:
Dominique

Tabbaz

Please kindly note that this moniker- AbiodunFaf is a scammer.

Fafunso Abiodun is a big time scammer. Dude scammed me of a reasonable sum. He has blocked me on WhatsApp. Kindly add his name to the list of scammers. His numbers are: 08178104085, 09057252037. Sent him money in two batches. Attached is one of the transactions.

He uses First Bank and Zenith Bank Acct Name: Fafunso Abiodun, First bank Acct No: 3060256295.

kindly upload the last part of the conversation sir
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by joelobi: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Tabbaz:

Dude has blocked me. He doesn't pick calls anymore...

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Docytee: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zelf is doing a pre-launch of their prepaid MasterCard, with a bonus card balance of 5€.
Follow the link to understand better
https:///33754030808?text=start%20UCPRJCXGAV
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by NeeKlaus: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tabbaz:
Tabbaz, I quoted you on the Exchange thread concerning a scammer. Dprinz.
He hasn't replied and he's not replying my messages. I posted his details on that thread. He also tried scamming someone else on that same thread.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Aare2050:

He has been labelled as a scammer..one of his numerous username as been blacklisted cheesy
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by airminem(f): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am here and people are there...... sad
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by joelobi: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Tabbaz:

Tabbaz Hope you have seen the uploaded conversation. Kindly do the needful, please.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Goodman247: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Digisafe investment is a scam, beware
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Gordson: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
I can confirm to everyone here that ProfDview1 is the same person as mrcommonsense, the address he gave here on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5794654/scammer-alert/1#88481158
when I said I will find him, is just a few distance away from the address mrcommonsense aka William Oseni the scammer is using as the scamming address on his whatsapp.

I am very close now, I will catch you this bloody thief grin

Tabbaz, Aare2050, Dominique that is a coincidence isn't it grin

God is really wonderful, the thief and the defendant stays a few distance to each other cheesy

Even the last seen grin

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
joelobi:
Dominique

Tabbaz

Please kindly note that this moniker- AbiodunFaf is a scammer.

Fafunso Abiodun is a big time scammer. Dude scammed me of a reasonable sum. He has blocked me on WhatsApp. Kindly add his name to the list of scammers. His numbers are: 08178104085, 09057252037. Sent him money in two batches. Attached is one of the transactions.

He uses First Bank and Zenith Bank Acct Name: Fafunso Abiodun, First bank Acct No: 3060256295.

The details of the scammer will enter the red list today
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gordson:
I can confirm to everyone here that ProfDview1 is the same person as mrcommonsense, the address he gave here on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5794654/scammer-alert/1#88481158
when I said I will find him, is just a few distance away from the address mrcommonsense aka William Oseni the scammer is using as the scamming address on his whatsapp.

I am very close now, I will catch you this bloody thief grin

Tabbaz, Aare2050, Dominique that is a coincidence isn't it grin

God is really wonderful, the thief and the defendant stays a few distance to each other cheesy

I believe your report, he created another account on the 8th day of April just to defend his atrocities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.