Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (587871 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by yinbus(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Elibest693:
He tried to scam me just now.
Be very careful of this guy

This guy has many names on nairaland but uses same method to relate with his victims
among his email:johnmike2088@gmail.com
ajiroba8@gmail.com
with this numbers:

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze1k: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2020
miccolo2:

[s] @tabbaz
@Dominique.
This is what I have been saying all along. This guy transferred 3k to do his job. Why is he turning around to say its 5k? Why is he being double mouthed and insincere? Is this not another form of blackmail?
[/s]

power2000:
Okay. I can fix it for you. Lets Chat 0-8-0-5,4.8.2.6.9.8;6
miccolo2:
s

Let's talk for a solution/help - 0-8-0-5-4-8-2-6-9-8-6

Now we know why all your comments keep getting one like and shares even when you lie
I did say you were a matured scammer. grin

cc Tabbaz
Dominique

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by luvablesam(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Elibest693:
He tried to scam me just now.
Be very careful of this guy

This Kamidee guy is really a bastard! ...He scammed me of $319 in December 2919 with his alternate account defxon. May God continue to punish him anywhere he is. Those who don't do legitimate business will never be successful in life.

I know he will never prosper and always face severe difficulties in his life until he changes

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Tabbaz:

Although you have started paying back your victims or probably finished the payment, we can't just erase your history on the scammers thread yet. Infact, we don't usually remove people's name from that thread without very compelling reasons. I believe other nairalanders and moderators will have something to say about your case. The floor is opened.

Cc: Dominique, Okwaifugo, Onatisi

Dominique please how do I contact you
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Jidonskii(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Atomaxi:
I had scam cases on the trading platform months ago.

I have pleaded with all the victims and made refund to them. Some of this cases was directly linked to me and others were not but I am responsible for all of them.

The following NLders with moniker
alexvic12 (not from the e-currency thread)
Jindonkii
iboboyswag
emaculate99

Have received refunds.

Icecalm, bexlee, and Duvan. Where the monikers used to commit the scams

cc Tabbaz

Have all the victims of this guy been refunded their money?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze1k: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
miccolo2:

Welcome grin
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tabbaz:

Although you have started paying back your victims or probably finished the payment, we can't just erase your history on the scammers thread yet. Infact, we don't usually remove people's name from that thread without very compelling reasons. I believe other nairalanders and moderators will have something to say about your case. The floor is opened.

Cc: Dominique, Okwaifugo, Onatisi

Dominique, Please how do I contact you ma'am
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Atomaxi:

Dominiq.ue, Please how do I contact you ma'am

Pm
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Giftsketches18(f): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze1k: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
miccolo2:

Aka Joeymontana

You do business on NL I don't. Keep pushing.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Another scammer busted.
Dude created a WhatsApp group to teach how to make money online,asked us to buy online tools for the biz.

Scammed over 30k from members.

Access bank plc

Ayodamola segun Olaosebikan.

Moniker JerEsport's.
Phone number 09051224282.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by cafe2020: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Eze2000:
Hello,

About two weeks ago my website url got blocked on Facebook and I appealed twice to no avial. I started digging for solution only to discover there are hundreds like me out there with not hope becuase Facebook customer care is super horrible. I found that though I had been apealing the block for 2 day there were those who had been doing it for years! But there was another solution... ads!

The thing was you run an ad on the Facebook page then contact Facebook Ads Support and tell them something is not working. They tell you were you went wrong and unblock the URL within 6 - 72 hours.

I chose to go Ads way and a week ago and contacted a pro who took a lot at my webstie and said bots facebook bots have probably taggeted me. He said his fee was 8k and I would be free in within 3 days. I didn't want to pay that since I already knew the proceedure so I opened a thread over in webmaster asking for a Facebook expert to help me instead.

https://www.nairaland.com/5626011/facebook-ads-expert-needed#85705003

I meet a few guys, most of whom did not understand what I was asking for. But then this guy miccolo2 popped up and said I should contact him on Whatsapp. I promptly checked his profile and saw he was a very old member who mostly went around picking up business by telling people to contact him on Whatsapp. Didn't see any hint of fraud anywhere. I contacted him.

We talked on WhatsApp... Did he have a business account? Yes. Can he fix it within days? Yes. Does he know what he is doing? Yes. He so convinced me that he could do it. He wanted 5k and i paid 3k as an advance. This was on Last Monday. Two days on I told this guy to show me proof that he had contacted Facebook only for him to give me screenshots of the same block appeal form I had been appealing with for 2 days. Same form others had been using in vain for years! This form is freely available to the general public and that where you go to appeal blocks.

I was upset and told him I did not pay him to do something i can do and have done several times. I told him he did not know what he was doing at all and should refund me. He said he is running ad and will contact ad support soon, that I should hold on and give him time. I said ok. That night he uploaded screenshots of a chat with someone that looked like Facebook support but talking bad English like a Nigerian but from the conversation I discovered no ad was being run.

None of this clicked in my mind and I was eventually convinced this guy did not know what he was doing but could worsen my situation in his desire to eat my money legally or illegally. I asked for a refund again but all I got was one story after another. My website is against their rules, my page is, my content is... I suddenly realized that this guy had not even gone through my website to know what it was all about and yet was appealing it with FB. At one point he wanted me to submit my login details to him so he would change me URL to another thing, url I built for years! I refused.

It's a long story and I have the chats. Suffice it to say that this guy is doing all he can to hang on to my 3k while the delay in fix this issue was killing me financially. We agreed he will have till Friday to fix it or refund to I go elsewhere. He has done neither. It's been 7 days today. I even told this guy to take 1k and send me just 2k let me go elsewhere. He has refused.

I paid money in this account.

Gtbank
Michael Ugolo

Whatspps number 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7

Modified.
Just discovered another problem. That whatsapp number is connected to a host of deleted post on Nairaland. Remove the dashes and check.

CC:
Tabbaz
Dominique

Modified 2

I just did some checking up on that phone number again on Google and found it connected to a Facebook page.
https://web.facebook.com/pg/funbetstoress/posts/

I went to the page and couldn't believe my eyes. The said AD this fraudster miccolo2 was running for me was just to share a post of my page to his page. A post about a book to a fashion page!

I've been dupped good and proper!

Mr Eze2000, THIS IS NOT TRUE! You are trying to SLANDER an innocent man because he decided to help you out for a service you could not afford!
Why resort to this form of blackmail or slander against his name? Why?

Miccolo2 is one of the most sincere people i have met, and have done business with him time and time over again!

Looking through your conversations, he billed you 8k but reduced it further to 5k just to help you,which he made YOU aware before you started that it was not refundable and will be used to for handling the job expenses,AND YOU AGREED!

He started the job,and you wouldn't let him to finish!. It is clear in your chats that you opted out! Even the moderator tabbaz, asked you why you did so, but you kept ranting on excuses upon excuses, without sufficient reasons.

You said you gave him 3k, but later denied and that it is 5k. He spotted it, and brought that misinformation to our knowledge here on this platform , and you gave the excuse that you have forgotten. How can you forget how much you paid, but remember how much you intend to collect from him?

Is it wrong or a crime that he tried to help you with what you ordinarily could not pay for?

And then as usual, you started slandering him, pasting his bank details like you do others. You have a history here. He is not the first of your victims, neither the last. This is what you do to anybody that comes your way.

And what will removing the dashes do? Nothing! You just simply want to soil his name!

You've done that to PRINCE OGUN, WUZZYTECH and others. The list below shows how far you have come in your act!..This is criminal!

Desist from it, as it might land you in serious trouble. YOU ARE WARNED!

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/115#91848415

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us/4#91323484

https://www.nairaland.com/search/eze2000/0/0/0/5

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us/4#91323484

https://www.nairaland.com/5907848/pop-under-propeller-ads/1#90409714

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=scammers+list&board=30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2020
dominique:

Pm
I have done this since ma'am.

I am still awaiting a response from you.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Atomaxi:
I have done this since ma'am.

I am still awaiting a response from you.

I didn't see it. Kindly resend
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by jman77(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Name :Solomon Ovie Christian (picture below)

Bank : Unity Bank

Account: 0046031983

Phone :08070964664

Scamming people via TELEGRAM with the name ULTIMATE INVESTMENT claims he deals forex, Agro-allied products. Ripped me off my 20k .

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Dar4:
I got scammed March 31st, 2020 by this individual with phone number 09073831493

He got access to my betting Account MSPORT and used my Card Details on it to Fund the account there after withdrawing it into his personal account details

OLAITAN GANIYU
Acc Num- 0243149027
Wema Bank

Any Leeds on how He can be punished?

Bro please I want to ask. Is msport legit. Have they paid you before on any winning? I tried withdrawing my winnings but it didn't work
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by lyricallyfestus: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Entire public take note of this moniker: Lifedonor he's a fraudster with lot of monikers, do business with him at your own good
Phone number:08113077167 & 08062360567

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by mswitch(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
I'm begging you all my family and friends to please support my hustle by subscribing and turn on the notification bell to my Youtube channel.
I have a valuable and motivational content That talks about Finance, Relationship, motivation and education.
I just started the channel. Kindly subscribe it didn't cost you anything by doing so. God Bless you, abundantly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHhuoImEu30mJQCdpZXRpw?view_as=subscriber
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Sanchez01: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
cafe2020:

Mr Eze2000, THIS IS NOT TRUE! You are trying to SLANDER an innocent man because he decided to help you out for a service you could not afford!

Miccolo2 is one of the most sincere people i have met, and have done business with him time and time over again!

Looking through your conversations, he billed you 8k but reduced it further to 5k just to help you,which he made YOU aware before you started that it was not refundable and will be used to for handling the job expenses,AND YOU AGREED!

He started the job,and you wouldn't let him to finish!. It is clear in your chats that you opted out! Even the moderator tabbaz, asked you why you did so, but you kept ranting on excuses upon excuses, without sufficient reasons.

You said you gave him 3k, but later denied and that it is 5k. He spotted it, and brought that misinformation to our knowledge here on this platform , and you gave the excuse that you have forgotten. How can you forget how much you paid, but remember how much you intend to collect from him?

Is it wrong or a crime that he tried to help you with what you ordinarily could not pay for?

And then as usual, you started slandering him, pasting his bank details like you do others. You have a history here. He is not the first of your victims, neither the last. This is what you do to anybody that comes your way.

And what will removing the dashes do? Nothing! You just simply want to soil his name!

You've done that to PRINCE OGUN, WUZZYTECH and others. The list below shows how far you have come in your act!..This is criminal!

The mere fact that you defended PrinceOgun and speak for the person in question makes you an accomplice to whatever happened.

PrinceOgun or WuzzyTech is a notorious fraudster who was busted for lying severally. And when he is exposed, he takes to trolling and blackmailing. How you take to defend him beats my imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze1k: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sanchez01:

The mere fact that you defended PrinceOgun and speak for the person in question makes you an accomplice to whatever happened.

PrinceOgun or WuzzyTech is a notorious fraudster who was busted for lying severally. And when he is exposed, he takes to trolling and blackmailing. How you take to defend him beats my imagination.

Guy, this one is not Princeougn. He is a bit more technical.

This cafe2020 moniker is just a new account created and aged for a month specially to be able to comment on this section and counter my long standing scam accusation against a very old moniker that has been operating fraudulently for 10 years before I caught up with him.

His real moniker is miccolo2. He also does business with Power2000. Look at the image of his profile below. Just one post in it's history and it counters a 1 year old crime accusation. You kind of wonder where he came from. Why Dominique doesn't ban such I have no idea. I've always said she's way too soft a woman. It's not a good thing in a scammer infested world ni

This guy is using another new moniker Joeymontana, to defame my name on anther thread. I just dey look, dey wait. abi miccolo2 no go come do business again?

I set up a tread to get a pro to do a job for me and this miccolo2 came straight to my Whatspps. He's the pro I need and a god fearing men to boot. I paid money into his GTBank account and 2 days later discovered he did not know what he was doing. He was even sharing posts on my page around to get likes whereas I paid him to run ads so as to contact Facebook ads management and fix the main issue, which was unblocking a domain linked to the page.

A Job of 1 hour took this guy 2 weeks and in the end he still didn't have nothing to show. I kept demanding a refund but he wouldn't give. I finally left him and the money and took the job to another person who got it down in less than 30 mins.

I came to NL and made that report he is quoting and he never challenged it. I thought that was that until a week on when I got banned during an argument with a guy on politics section. Later that night I logged in to Nl to see over 7 mentions (Eze2000) from this scammer calling me a blackmailer and a criminal all over the place. If I didn't have an alternate moniker lying around to defend myself at the time I would have been finished. Even my protegee saw it and challenge him.

I made another report on this thread with that alternate moniker and Tabbaz called him out to respond. He never answered but just went around doing business like there was nothing wrong in the world until Dominique banned him for 5 months

He returned from that ban just recently and his wahala has started again. The same pattern. He stalks me and gets me banned then tries to defame my image. He is using 3 monikers I know of so far....

Joeymontana (7 days old)
power2000 (3 years old)
miccolo2 (10 years old)

and now cafe2020 (1 month old)

If you hadn't quoted his comment I may never have seen it. He has a habit of attacking when he is sure I'm not looking and writing monikers with gaps in them so as not to generate mentions. Once I call him out and stand my ground for a face off, he vanishes. That's his way.

[s]
cafe2020:

[/s]

I don't talk to ghosts, even the ones with new monikers. Kindly tell Miccolo2 who has no problem doing business with those ghosts that I stand ready for a legal case any time he wants one. There is really no need to go running around like a rat with different monikers talking trash. It's affecting you too but the best part is you do business on NL and I don't .

Keep it up.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by drezo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Reyhzor(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Ayomide Olukanni
Wema Bank PLC

Lil Sma by Telegram name scammed me 48dols after buying PayPal fund from him and he requested cashback, just wanted to limit my account.
More details coming because this will surely pay what he did
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by officialfestus(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
lifedonor scammed me of 1500 for waybilling of dead laptop batteries from abuja to benin,His acct number 0109427349 gtbank,His phone number 08062360567...screenshots of our chats will be available soon,typing from my java phone,my smartphone is down.

Dominique

Modified: our chats screenshots

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fourdemension:
Scam Alert

Contacted him for paypal

He claims to be Ajiswaggs

Did a search on the number on that profile the number their didn't match...

Asked him to quote my moniker, he claimed bot banned him... OK show me proof, he said, he can't do that...

Wema bank
Yunus Suliyat Ajike
Cc Dominiqu.e

What's his phone number?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Gistme10(m): 1:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Please after going through this long list of scammers and the would - be scammers in disguise. One question begs for answers, is there no way to checkmate this on the platform by introducing a third party who acts as an escrow? Also all the exchangers need incorporate an escrow, who must be a dedicated admin with unquestionable character.
Just thinking out loud. Let's not create room for these thieves to thrive here any longer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Tabbaz:
Scammers' list continuation

420b. BranddesinerH

crime date/date reported - July 2019 to may 2020
crime - fake designer

421. Skype:- live:benekwa

FULL NAME:-
NWANEKWA BENJAMIN CHIKADIBIA
GT BANK

Phone no
09043014 996

crime -fake website desinger
crime date - may, 2020

422. Colinsin

423. Ayomide Ogunleye (trampy) - 09030378313, 08021858230
crime - a member invested in his binary options investment and he failed to fulfill his promise
crime date - May, 2020

424. Ademolavips: 08054459616

425. Chilet4cici- 2348085429186, 08085429186

426. Kazymavee - 09040195021, 2349040195021, Paypal email, ddhallim@gmail.com

427. Igho001- 07043698448, 0703698448

428. Diagi - 08125605974

429. ejomahgrace44 08021858759, 08086377759. FCMB 8086377759 Ejomafure Grace

430. carbc (fidelis aganyi) - 08105841054

431. Telegram group (venue) - MONEY GROWTH INVESTMENT
Phone - 07041581897, 0708 306 3985, 0704 065 8927
3045502481, Okomedono Daniel Aziakpono Firstbank

432. Jagabanjhn - 08021858288, 2348021858288, 9078112138 FCMB

433. Island01- 08063984186, 08026373073
PayPal email: bobbynjoku236@gmail.com Account Number Chijioke Njoku 0164968236 GTB

434. chriszuba/Estherjobs34/johnjobs4 - 08155733632 2348155733632 email phonemarketers7@outlook.com

435. EbizCoachNg2- 08099718844, 2348099718844

436. Ample2- 08025404766, 2348025404766 Ecobank 8107191491 Peter Obaro, Olukayode Jegede 7046287060 Paycom

437. Baaayloe- 08158250460, 2348158250460, 08187253027, 2348187253027. Website: https://begifty.com.ng/

438. Essien02- 07082046131, 2347082046131, 08118186842, 2348118186842

439. Canifa- 2347017662788, 07017662788, 8107474583 ANTHONY ESIRI, ECOBANK

440. Kissingerright- 07044819411, 2347044819411

441. Graejo (Ample2, Jagabanjhn, Rannyw etc): 2348021859876, 2348021859876, 08021859876 FCMB 9045453769 Afolabi Oyegun

442. Selfpaiid- 08159473087, 2348159473087, Union Bank, 8106120601 Sunny Onyeka

443. Onlookers- 2348132089993, 08132089993, GTB 0587509023 Charles Agu, Vincent Eze
Access Bank 1402238186 1402238185

444. Suzyib/Mzpinky- 08104850989, 3141333024 Ibrahim Husseina first bank

445. MrMaintain01- 2348085401647, 08085401647, 08118186842, 2348118186842

446. Zubydo- 2348123795550, 08123795550

447. Krystalconnect- 07025924557, 2347025924557, email: egbochukwudi24@gmail.com

448. Cradle007/Bevima/kholer41- 08021859926, 2348021859926, 08025404766, 2348025404766 Andrew Akali, 8107704019 Ecobank, 3157420327 Divine Chimezie First bank, Abdulrazaq Yakur 8107405598, EcoBank

449. BitcoinLord01- 07016566516, 2347016566516

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Olasty(f): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2020
BAXI POS terminal agency
BAXI POS
BAXI Box
Please don't fall for it
They are scammers
When you applied for a POS box on their website they ask for payment as soon you pay they block you this is there phone number
+1(410)204-4817
I will still copy their different account number they use in defrauding innocent people
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Olasty(f): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
luvablesam:

This Kamidee guy is really a bastard! ...He scammed me of $319 in December 2919 with his alternate account defxon. May God continue to punish him anywhere he is. Those who don't do legitimate business will never be successful in life.

I know he will never prosper and always face severe difficulties in his life until he changes
Amen and Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.