Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (586885 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Everyone that has been scammed in the last 3 months, with NIBSS powerful BVN blacklist and EFCC/DSS interrogation techniques, your money will be recovered. Big money SCAM will soon be a thing of the past

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AmancalledGod: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
skydancer:

When did this happen. How much was involved?
it happened on Wednesday, 17,500 Naria that's was the money he took away from me claiming he is a bitcoin miner
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AmancalledGod: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
skydancer:
Everyone thy has been scammed in the last 3 months, NIBSS powerful BVN blacklist and EFCC/DSS interrogation techniques, your money will be recovered. Big money SCAM will soon be a thing of the past
I pray it's comes so soon i have been in a state of dilemma, i can't concentrate anylonger, loosing money to a scammer is painful, I rather misplaced my money than to be scammed. please skydance help out
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Raeheemwayne: 1:41am On Jan 24, 2021
AmancalledGod:
it happened on Wednesday, 17,500 Naria that's was the money he took away from me claiming he is a bitcoin miner
Una suppose dun wise by now nuh.

The same guy messaged me, I even thought he was legit until when he said; I asked for Apps which I can mine bitcoins on nairaland...Oga when was that?... then reffered me to Almighty Oga, that I should tell him tony referred me, mehn I knew something fishy was going on...I asked him for Oga WhatsApp number so I chat with him, he said I must call...Me call? as in wetin? I started wasting his time with incoherent messages then blocked his ass.

Sorry bro! Don't always be in a haste when dealing with someone or about something you really don't know... always ask questions and research... immediately he mentioned T-MINER, I went to Google.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2021
AmancalledGod:

please my dear brothers how can i recover my money from a scammer, a Narialander with this bank details, below scammed me of my hard earned money, please help me my dear friends, brothers and sisters how can get this scammer or better still recover my money from him.

James Ngoma
Ecobank

SARS ( if they still exist). Be prepared to spend 2 or 3 times the money. But when they catch him, his family will pay times 10 of the money

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Can you refer to the original Post that contains their account number and your own evidence?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Raeheemwayne:

Una suppose dun wise by now nuh.

The same guy messaged me, I even thought he was legit until when he said; I asked for Apps which I can mine bitcoins on nairaland...Oga when was that?... then reffered me to Almighty Oga, that I should tell him tony referred me, mehn I knew something fishy was going on...I asked him for Oga WhatsApp number so I chat with him, he said I must call...Me call? as in wetin? I started wasting his time with incoherent messages then blocked his ass.

Sorry bro! Don't always be in a haste when dealing with someone or about something you really don't know... always ask questions and research... immediately he mentioned T-MINER, I went to Google.

There is no escape for him if he has been duping many people.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Amakah1(f): 6:10am On Jan 25, 2021
greenchisom:

Someone brought EDD Fund Card to me for spending, I gave card to my Vendor and while my Chiense was spending it, it happens that the card is being used by another person simultaneously.

Later the guy that gave me the card instead that I'll pay for all the fund that was used in that card.

My Vendor insisted that he didn't use more, he really gave me the store invoices he shopped and it tallyed with the one he did before but guy that gave me the card with Amakah1 and co insisted that I'll pay for what my Chiense didn't use.

Who knows how many person that handled the card till it gets to me, they claim that they are all saints and insist that I'll pay for all, things are not done that way.

I've told them to file a dispute but they ignored it.

I'm still waiting for him to make proper investigation on all he hands the handled the card.

Meanwhile, I've paid for what I confirm was use by my vendor and I'm not owning anyone any shishi.

I've done more than a Billions Naira worth of deals with many people here both online and offline and I can never take what does not belong to me nither will I pay what what I don't know how it went.

GreenChisom�

You forgot to add that all evidences pointed out to your Chinese buyer being the user of the funds. FYI, u were not even told to pay the whole money, you were told to pay a particular amount. Liar!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dejol88: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fiver lord you stole my money, but guess what , you in for a very long ride. You have been doing it for a very long time.

Dear nairaland, don't transact with this guy his name is oladeji agufoye.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AmancalledGod: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
skydancer:

Can you refer to the original Post that contains their account number and your own evidence?

please my dear brothers how can i recover my money from a scammer, a Narialander with this bank details, below scammed me of my hard earned money, please help me my dear friends, brothers and sisters how can get this scammer or better still recover my money from him.

James Ngoma
Ecobank

I first and transferred 2k for him because he was saying something about hashrate, that he do normally buy it online, Then he was asking if i have had 50$ worthy of bitcoin, in my block chain wallet before i start minning, i said no then i now bought the bitcoin 15k from him, because he told me that he was selling it as well.
After sending the money he blocked me on whatsapp and stopped picking up my calls

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AmancalledGod: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
skydancer:

This one is the 2k i sent to him
Please skydancer help me out I'm really pleading.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by skydancer: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2021
AmancalledGod:

James Ngoma
Ecobank

I first and transferred 2k for him because he was saying something about hashrate, that he do normally buy it online, Then he was asking if i have had 50$ worthy of bitcoin, in my block chain wallet before i start minning, i said no then i now bought the bitcoin 15k from him, because he told me that he was selling it as well.
After sending the money he blocked me on whatsapp and stopped picking up my calls
I've taken note of this, but you need to get screenshots of all the conversation you had with him ready as well. Forward it to our page https://facebook.com/fraudKoboko
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thank you sir for reviewing this to us here.
Thank God that i even found this, so helpful......
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ysalli: 1:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Singapore1:
And if you have been scammed by anyone here, please
Post his number, name, accounty number, family etc here

Thanks for this info. Nairami now POSami duped me since 2015 only to find out he has changed his business name to POSami his name is Ariyo Akinshola and his phone number is. 0902 960 9608
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2021
Singapore1:
And if you have been scammed by anyone here, please
Post his number, name, account number, family etc here

This Guy, CLACICAR scammed me yesterday. I met him on Nairaland few days ago. He has been scamming people before now. I wanted to buy $10 PayPal funds. His rate was 350/$. So after I sent 3.5k, he went offline since.

Here are his details.

Name: David Kosuniye
Wema Bank: 0248272106
Phone Number: 08021859381
Phone Number: 08021858426

I don't know why a Mod (Dominique) will ban a scammer and still unban him some days later. I realized he had scammed people in the past with this same moniker without my knowledge. Apparently he was let loose and he continued

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by digi101(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
@Tabbaz kindly add the following monikers to the scam list

Earnersfromhome

glorydina

Dinaglory

gloryedet

Phone No: 08164572294

Banking Details:

Account Name: Edet Glory o

Account Number: 2282582133

Bank: Zenith Bank

I contacted her yesterday for a $401 paypal check tout. After payment was sent (see image attached) she claimed network was bad transaction wasn't going, later it was she has reached her limit. At this point i asked for a refund which she said would be sent in the morning. Am yet to receive the refund and she no longer responds on whatsapp.

Am already starting the official process tracking this scammer. Please add the details so another member does not fall for the same . Thanks

cc
Dominique

Mynd44

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AmancalledGod: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
skydancer:

I've taken note of this, but you need to get screenshots of all the conversation you had with him ready as well. Forward it to our page https://facebook.com/fraudKoboko
I don't know how to go about this sir please can you help me out
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by greenchisom: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Amakah1:

You forgot to add that all evidences pointed out to your Chinese buyer being the user of the funds. FYI, u were not even told to pay the whole money, you were told to pay a particular amount. Liar!

I completely paid for what is so clear that he used and paid for.

Paying for what I didn't use is a NO-NO!
The evidence are totally baseless because the card can be used by different users at the same time.

Thank You.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Good I found this thread

Op, please add this moniker too..

Ephime, same as Noulish Exchange and one other Fiverlord

Contacts are.. 08021859230, 07046287060, , 08021858950

With account details..

Bolaji Ogunsode
Wema Bank
aabcond@gmail.com

Had a one time deal with him. The next deal we ought to had was on the 23rd of this month, where he acted as escrow, unknowing to me he had perfected the script to act out.

Being the escrow, I sent him money, only for him to give frivolous excuses after hours of payment to him. He denied receiving any payments despite many obvious evidences that the transaction was successful.

Find in the attachments below, more information

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by adefemi007(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bigiway

Kindly respond to my chat now before I post full details here
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 2:36am On Jan 31, 2021
adefemi007:
Bigiway

Kindly respond to my chat now before I post full details here
Please post
It's a new day
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Aremu01(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Aremu01(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Aremu01(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Unclesamo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Great100000:
And when i chat with the scammer with another number, he responded and thinking that he is about to get another person to scam
u suppose chop cane.. after all the nairaland scam update.. U still goofed when I thought U wr going to get him with escrow..
count your loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
keoplus:
I posted a thread on buying of Skrill yesterday. This number (+2347086422518 or 07086422518) chatted me that he has 102$ Skrill. I told him I can buy it but lets trade 20$ first. I transferred the Naira equivalent to his account (Usman Mohammed 0248270353 Wema), sent him the payment advice from GTB and till now he has not transferred the money, claiming that his bank said the money was reversed. I do not understand how they can reverse a successful transaction with payment advice. The guy his a scam. Thank God I did not trade the 102$ at once.
What ! I almost made a transaction with him (N28,000 deal), thanks to Mesmer for showing me the way. Why are people like this na?

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by FuckEveryday: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
LATEST SCAMMER ALERT cool

>>Name - Moses Anakaraonye
>>Acct Num - 0036906180
Phone Num - 07062780727

Scammed me of Xvideo Red acct, after dealing with him he refunded the money. He also claims to sell Facebook accts and furnitures as well. His location is Jikwoyi Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.