Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (587696 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Kobicove(m): 3:04am On Oct 04, 2022
jesus2022:
There are also many ways to avoid Scams and Frauds Online in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joZEkumN4k8

Use these tricks and scammers will run from you.

regards

James

The number 1 way to avoid getting scammed is by keeping your greed in check undecided

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mamazi1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sysdatek is a very big scammer. That nigga scammed me of a whooping sum of $1,000. He introduced me to a scam site called Trainlax which is owned and operated by him and promised me some $7 returns every day. I sent in my $1,000 and sysdatek disappeared

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Thegamingorca(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gd
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by riseconsultancy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mamazi1:
Sysdatek is a very big scammer. That nigga scammed me of a whooping sum of $1,000. He introduced me to a scam site called Trainlax which is owned and operated by him and promised me some $7 returns every day. I sent in my $1,000 and sysdatek disappeared

How can you risk $1000 in a unknown site for the first time

8 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
riseconsultancy:

Greed is a catalyst

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by riseconsultancy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
businesshub101:

Greed is a catalyst
Boss asides greed, it is just very ridiculous

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Greed from the inside, makes it ridiculous.

riseconsultancy:

Boss asides greed, it is just very ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by riseconsultancy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
businesshub101:
Greed from the inside, makes it ridiculous.

Lol
People should be more careful with money

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mamazi1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
My brother he told me that the minimum to invest is $1000 and that was my whole world which I even told him. He said each 1k earns $7 every 12hrs. I couldn't resist cos I thought it was an opportunity to invest safely and not put it in a coin that will start falling. Na so this nigga japa with my money after I have credited it from my binance to that site and he blocked my number.
riseconsultancy:

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
You learnt something new in a hard way.

He had taught you a lesson (you gained experience) and you payed for it (he needed your money).

We learn each day sir

Mamazi1:
My brother he told me that the minimum to invest is $1000 and that was my whole world which I even told him. He said each 1k earns $7 every 12hrs. I couldn't resist cos I thought it was an opportunity to invest safely and not put it in a coin that will start falling. Na so this nigga japa with my money after I have credited it from my binance to that site and he blocked my number.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by riseconsultancy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mamazi1:
Chai I feel for you bro
$1000 is some money
Can you drop the site link here let’s review it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mamazi1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
My brother I've been heart broken since then. My worst nightmare is that I owe my neighbor 218k which I was planning to pay him from the money. Only to get scammed by sysdatek. I don't even know how to look at my neighbor
I keep avoiding him so that he doesn't ask for his money. Don't know what I got my self into. As for the site, sysdatek only gave me a link to log in from which I have deleted since he blocked my line. It's called Trainlax
Funny enough this sysdatek guy don't use his moniker like he normally does. He comes online once in a while and he post good stuffs with nice contributions to topics whereas he's a criminal.
riseconsultancy:

Chai I feel for you bro
$1000 is some money
Can you drop the site link here let’s review it

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mamazi1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
I'll never forget this particular experience in my whole and entire life and I'll try harder never to get scammed again. This one has put me in a very difficult situation
businesshub101:
You learnt something new in a hard way.

He had taught you a lesson (you gained experience) and you payed for it (he needed your money).

We learn each day sir

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmmmm.

It’s getting to a stage the whole thing doesn’t add up....

Something is up....

There’s a similar moniker to this your mamazi1

And it looks sinister

Mamazi1:
My brother I've been heart broken since then. My worst nightmare is that I owe my neighbor 218k which I was planning to pay him from the money. Only to get scammed by sysdatek. I don't even know how to look at my neighbor
I keep avoiding him so that he doesn't ask for his money. Don't know what I got my self into. As for the site, sysdatek only gave me a link to log in from which I have deleted since he blocked my line. It's called Trainlax
Funny enough this sysdatek guy don't use his moniker like he normally does. He comes online once in a while and he post good stuffs with nice contributions to topics whereas he's a criminal.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mamazi1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Abeg o. Which similar moniker again
If there's anything you don't understand, I'll explain clearly sir.
businesshub101:
Hmmmm.

It’s getting to a stage the whole thing doesn’t add up....

Something is up....

There’s a similar moniker to this your mamazi1

And it looks sinister

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Are you not also mazinewmoney

Mamazi1:
Abeg o. Which similar moniker again
If there's anything you don't understand, I'll explain clearly sir.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mamazi1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yeah. What makes me evil?
businesshub101:
Are you not also mazinewmoney

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 07, 2022
I didn’t call you evil. I only said the explanation doesn’t add up.

Mamazi1:
Yeah. What makes me evil?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mamazi1(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2022
OK. Well irrespective of the fact that I try to act like I'm rich with that moniker, man, I'm broke as f**k. Truth is, I got scammed and the story is real. Maybe I couldn't explain better for you to understand but that shit happened to me by that guy and I wish I can catch him
businesshub101:
I didn’t call you evil. I only said the explanation doesn’t add up.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2022
It is well

Mamazi1:
OK. Well irrespective of the fact that I try to act like I'm rich with that moniker, man, I'm broke as f**k. Truth is, I got scammed and the story is real. Maybe I couldn't explain better for you to understand but that shit happened to me by that guy and I wish I can catch him

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by simplepeyment(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Actually we should share the information of all these scammers
They are harmful to people's work

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
One needs to be very careful with the way he or she connects with the world via the internet.

The world is a dangerous place and you have to be really careful with who you converse with on the internet.

Everything is a mess.
A huge mess.
The economy is not smiling and the government is not promising.
Things are getting harder and our country is at the bottom of it all.

Graduates are jobless.
Employees are not well paid.
Pensioners are experiencing stroke.
Poverty and economic downfall is just the order of the day and the masses are suffering from it.

But only few members of the society are not going through this hell.
They have more than enough to feed themselves and they are not affected by Nigeria's economy.
They are living the dreams and are in control of their money and wealth.

I may speaking out of line but you just face the facts, you need to take action and lift yourself and your family from financial stagnation.

It is only you that have the power to set them free from
that average lifestyle and live the kind of life you know you truly deserve.

Which brings me to my question:
Do you have what it takes? As in do you have what people are going to pay you a lot of money for.

What you need right now is an high income skill, which you must take your time to master and then convert into a money making skill.

I would like to recommend freelancing to you.
It is an online marketing concept that has made a lot of millionaires on the internet today.

If this discussion interests you, then you are on the right path. I would love to share with you a secret strategy you can use to make your first one million naira as a freelancer even as a newbie or you don't have any skill at all.

I'll be taking this post down in the next 48 hours. Hurry up and click the link below and I'll be happy to show you the ropes.

https:///message/WFF5BKIJSUR6H1

See you on the other side.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Talktalk2022: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2022
OLE !

unclegreat2003:
One needs to be very careful with the way he or she connects with the world via the internet.

The world is a dangerous place and you have to be really careful with who you converse with on the internet.

Everything is a mess.
A huge mess.
The economy is not smiling and the government is not promising.
Things are getting harder and our country is at the bottom of it all.

Graduates are jobless.
Employees are not well paid.
Pensioners are experiencing stroke.
Poverty and economic downfall is just the order of the day and the masses are suffering from it.

But only few members of the society are not going through this hell.
They have more than enough to feed themselves and they are not affected by Nigeria's economy.
They are living the dreams and are in control of their money and wealth.

I may speaking out of line but you just face the facts, you need to take action and lift yourself and your family from financial stagnation.

It is only you that have the power to set them free from
that average lifestyle and live the kind of life you know you truly deserve.

Which brings me to my question:
Do you have what it takes? As in do you have what people are going to pay you a lot of money for.

What you need right now is an high income skill, which you must take your time to master and then convert into a money making skill.

I would like to recommend freelancing to you.
It is an online marketing concept that has made a lot of millionaires on the internet today.

If this discussion interests you, then you are on the right path. I would love to share with you a secret strategy you can use to make your first one million naira as a freelancer even as a newbie or you don't have any skill at all.

I'll be taking this post down in the next 48 hours. Hurry up and click the link below and I'll be happy to show you the ropes.

https:///message/WFF5BKIJSUR6H1

See you on the other side.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BENREU2017: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2022
Fire signage are signs designed to educate people and also directing them out for safety in the event of fire hazards in business premises.
https://www.branditprintit.com.ng/what-categories-are-fire-signage/
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Biztech05(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
The last day of the week is the day that you should throw all your troubles away. May delight be the only feeling that stays in your home. Have a beautiful Sunday.

Biztech consult
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by tamikal155: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Appliance Pro Repairs - Our team has over 17 years experience fixing everything from washers to refrigerators if you want more services click this <a href="https://aprorepairs.com/">Appliance repair near me</a>
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by tamikal155: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Appliance Pro Repairs - Our team has over 17 years experience fixing everything from washers to refrigerators if you want more services click this Appliance repair near me
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by hapheeyxz: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2022
Chinedu David Chibundo

Nairaland username: Dedecrux's

Deactivated his account after he scammed me 21k meant for a Fan and Mirror which he posted on house clearance sales thread.

First bank
Chinedu David Chibundo
+2347026319092

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by iHart(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2022
hapheeyxz:
Chinedu David Chibundo

Nairaland username: Dedecrux's

Deactivated his account after he scammed me 21k meant for a Fan and Mirror which he posted on house clearance sales thread.
edit your post and put his account details so that it can be seen when you Google his name
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by hapheeyxz: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2022
iHart:
edit your post and put his account details so that it can be seen when you Google his name

Thanks boss
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Valto(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
hapheeyxz:

Thanks boss
please add his phone number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.