Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (587376 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AdroTape: 9:45pm On May 22, 2023
AdroTape:
Funny guy. Tabbaz doesn't escrow and most mod don't escrow. I was just joking when I said Tabbaz and 10 mods as escrows but your mumu didn't let you know joke from seriousness

And yes, I said that because I don't trust you and I wanted to let you know escrow is important if we will deal
FYI, if you're not a scammer, we can use Cokebar as escrow but most scammers will always look for opportunity to back out from a trade when escrows are involved, so no need wasting my time.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by servicom101(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2023
AdroTape:
Funny guy. Tabbaz doesn't escrow and most mod don't escrow. I was just joking when I said Tabbaz and 10 mods as escrows but your mumu didn't let you know joke from seriousness

And yes, I said that because I don't trust you and I wanted to let you know escrow is important if we will deal

Man, I don't know what to tell you..

But you see that scammer you tagged me... It's obvious you either dumb or silly.

Now see the rubbish you're typing... No worry... You go tire to use this your handle . Unless you no post for here again.

Now the whole world will judge you from this your comment.

Nah me and you for nairaland, until you show me screen shot where I scammed you, or you sent me money, and I didn't deliver...

Tabbaz , I know you're seeing this guy.. follow this thread up.

Cokebar , shey you see someone called me scammer out of his own foolishness. I no understand oh.. until he shows those screenshot.. I will keep showing him support on every of his topics and comments.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AdroTape: 10:04pm On May 22, 2023
servicom101:

Man, I don't know what to tell you..

But you see that scammer you tagged me... It's obvious you either dumb or silly.

Now see the rubbish you're typing... No worry... You go tire to use this your handle . Unless you no post for here again.

Now the whole world will judge you from this your comment.

Nah me and you for nairaland, until you show me screen shot where I scammed you, or you sent me money, and I didn't deliver...

Tabbaz , I know you're seeing this guy.. follow this thread up.

Cokebar , shey you see someone called me scammer out of his own foolishness. I no understand oh.. until he shows those screenshot.. I will keep showing him support on every of his topics and comments.

You're a scammer trying to get popular. Yes, I said what I said, You're a big theif

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by servicom101(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2023
AdroTape:
FYI, if you're not a scammer, we can use Cokebar as escrow but most scammers will always look for opportunity to back out from a trade when escrows are involved, so no need wasting my time.

Can you see your stupidity... What baffles me is just how you come about your allegations against me. Well if I want to trade here, I have always used wese90 . But from the fracas your deluded self brought me into tonight, even with cokebar or wese, you're among people other vendors should avoid, your IQ is low, your sense of reasoning is low, and you cannot comprehend simple English.

Tabbaz
Cokebar , I know you'll see this.

Kindly tell this new moniker , he tagged me scammer without dealing with me, I obviously didn't know what he saw, but as hes ent on tarnishing my image, best I'll do is to take him on a journey here.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Henix(m): 5:48am On May 25, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
Hi there Mr. Tabbaz, concerning the issue with Geoffrey Ifeanyi Ebuka Obi, phone number used in contacting me +2349048763136 or simply 09048763136 (there are other numbers but, primarily this)
His preferred receiving account for these transactions: Kuda 2003321856 but, on request Zenith 2213345341 or First bank 3056354055.
He requested the need of using multiple accounts on a particular bookmaker (Nairabet) to do his stuff a few weeks ago. The first account I provided worked out till it was suspended by Nairabet, the second was what went wrong.
He withdrew from the second account twice at different times. I saw the alert for the most recent one (screenshot below) but noticed that the account balance doesn't match with what was credited. I believe it wasn't a fake alert since the message was "marked as read" only.
I asked several people concerning this with different answers; maybe it is in the ledger, contact your bank, just wait, maybe it's the network etc.
I contacted both my bank and Nairabet.
A test transfer of N100 from Arigbede Waraola Victoria was carried out but, no changes in account balance. (Screenshot below)
It was the weekend, so I had to wait till the following week to visit a Zenith bank branch. Bank CC said they would look into it and all that, I was told to bring stuff like utility bills, any valid ID and transaction info.
Nairabet said they are sure the withdrawal was successful via their payment gateway and insisted I contact my bank.
I had a different transaction that wasn't successful around that time (less details on that). I went to the bank again. I asked if they could show me my balance information and stuff, I saw it myself; she showed me something called ledger. I asked her, how can I make a transfer wIth it? she said I can only make use of my available balance for transactions. I was told to wait 3 working days and try again, still no avail, same thing again after visiting the branch repeatedly.
As for the app, it is working (signed in) and updated. (Screenshot below) Mr. Tabbaz let me know if you need some live/video calls on its history, login or need to access.
Note: I haven't gone to the bank this week, but I'm looking forward to Friday.

In other words, he uses people's bet account to receive and clean fraud money without them knowing his primary objective?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2023
Henix:

In other words, he uses people's bet account to receive and clean fraud money without them knowing his primary objective?
That I do not know but he needed plenty accounts, like 10 or more.
What you describe is known as a "money mule". Where you channel funds through an online exchange, then to a user's bank and transfer back to the host. I read a few user experiences recently, though this person case is funds moved to crypto > bank > transfer.
For the benefit of doubt, one can't always assume.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2023
The first Nairabet account that was suspended by Nairabet was linked to my Access bank account. My Access bank account is acting like it was reset.
Balance N0.00, at least there should be kobo or negative balance after deducting their charges and transaction history = none. Strange.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Henix(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
That I do not know but he needed plenty accounts, like 10 or more.
What you describe is known as a "money mule". Where you channel funds through an online exchange, then to a user's bank and transfer back to the host. I read a few user experiences recently, though this person case is funds moved to crypto > bank > transfer.
For the benefit of doubt, one can't always assume.

When I 1st read about ur issue with that guy, the question I kept asking myself is what could have been the reason behind using people's bet accounts to deposit and withdraw money. I was somehow disappointed to find out that u actually do offer such risky service, having known and seen u as a relatively smart person on this forum. Like, you allow people to use ur bet account to receive funds that u don't know its source(s)? For payment of how much ni? Lol

Well, you have been badly painted as a scammer, the task is on u to clear ur name. And u can simply do that by providing ur statement of account. It will also cost you nothing to take ur client or any of his representative to ur bank, if truly you are saying the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Troy007: 8:12pm On May 25, 2023
His nairaland profile clearly states he is a "bet cashier" yet someone here is still asking "why do I need a stranger's account to bet" or should I explain what a bet cashier is?

I believe I also mentioned it severally that my original account is limited to 1k bet and I am a heavy staker.

Plus, what I even deposited was 150k and won 526k with multiple bets.

Is that how they clean money? grin grin
Comedians

7 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Swissli(f): 11:14pm On May 25, 2023
Henix:

When I 1st read about ur issue with that guy, the question I kept asking myself is what could have been the reason behind using people's bet accounts to deposit and withdraw money. I was somehow disappointed that u actually accepted such offer, having known and seen u as a smart person on this forum.

Well, you have been badly painted as a scammer, u have a big task to clear ur name
You Guys Should Just drop This Card You're Trying To Pull, Troy Is The Victim Here Regardless Of Whether Stephen Is Telling The Truth Or Not ,He Did Not Question The Source Of Funds Before Accepting the deal, Questioning It Now Is Very Dumb, Me I Still Don't Believe That Amount Of Money Would Disappear Into Thin Air, If This Issue Was Really Dropped At The Bank, I Don't Believe They'll Take It Lightly The Way He's Making It Seem, My Ordinary 2,500 Issue, Even Though It Took Time Before It Was Settled, They Treated It With Outmost Importance Because They Know They Have No Right To Withhold Someone's Money Without Any Tangible Reason

13 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Troy007: 11:34pm On May 25, 2023
Swissli:
You Guys Should Just drop This Card You're Trying To Pull, Troy Is The Victim Here Regardless Of Whether Stephen Is Telling The Truth Or Not ,He Did Not Question The Source Of Funds Before Accepting the deal, Questioning It Now Is Very Dumb, Me I Still Don't Believe That Amount Of Money Would Disappear Into Thin Air, If This Issue Was Really Dropped At The Bank, I Don't Believe They'll Take It Lightly The Way He's Making It Seem, My Ordinary 2,500 Issue, Even Though It Took Time Before It Was Settled, They Treated It With Outmost Importance Because They Know They Have No Right To Withhold Someone's Money Without Any Tangible Reason

Lol bro, I am not even bothered what they choose to believe or not to. I remember when I first brought it to the betting thread, I was insulted, until all of you started seeing his lies and deceit.

I only brought it here so Tabbaz will do the needful and save future victims, cos it's obvious people still blindly trust him.

When I am ready for my money, I will get it from him.

Plus his family even resides where you do.

9 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BigCee0: 5:45am On May 26, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
Hi there Mr. Tabbaz, concerning the issue with Geoffrey Ifeanyi Ebuka Obi, phone number used in contacting me +2349048763136 or simply 09048763136 (there are other numbers but, primarily this)
His preferred receiving account for these transactions: Kuda 2003321856 but, on request Zenith 2213345341 or First bank 3056354055.
He requested the need of using multiple accounts on a particular bookmaker (Nairabet) to do his stuff a few weeks ago. The first account I provided worked out till it was suspended by Nairabet, the second was what went wrong.
He withdrew from the second account twice at different times. I saw the alert for the most recent one (screenshot below) but noticed that the account balance doesn't match with what was credited. I believe it wasn't a fake alert since the message was "marked as read" only.
I asked several people concerning this with different answers; maybe it is in the ledger, contact your bank, just wait, maybe it's the network etc.
A test transfer of N100 from Arigbede Waraola Victoria was carried out but, no changes in account balance. (Screenshot below)
It was the weekend, so I had to wait till the following week to visit a Zenith bank branch. Bank CC said they would look into it and all that, I was told to bring stuff like utility bills, any valid ID and transaction info.
Nairabet said they are sure the withdrawal was successful via their payment gateway and insisted I contact my bank.
I had a different transaction that wasn't successful around that time (less details on that). I went to the bank again. I asked if they could show me my balance information and stuff, I saw it myself; she showed me something called ledger. I asked her, how can I make a transfer wIth it? she said I can only make use of my available balance for transactions. I was told to wait 3 working days and try again, still no avail, same thing again after visiting the branch repeatedly.
As for the app, it is working (signed in) and updated. (Screenshot below) Mr. Tabbaz let me know if you need some live/video calls on its history, login or need to access.

Very funny of you.... Bankers here will know you are a criminal & this hold no water.....Does this explanation sounds smart reading it to yourself?...If you provide a statement of account showing from the very day transaction, you will be exposed. You withdrew that money from your account...REST....Look for a way to get him his money grin grin

11 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Henix(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2023
Swissli:

I'm actually not taking side with any of the parties. From the person who needed strangers' bet accounts to deposit and withdraw money, to the student who offers the risky service only to start telling stories when it was time to withdraw and return the money deposited to his betting account, as his terms and conditions stipulate
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by odenkirk: 6:58am On May 26, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
upgrade your account the money will be at ur main balance and send that guy his money

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by queengechee(f): 7:06am On May 26, 2023
Good morning. It is now confirmed that the moniker Servicom101 is a poor scammer. He blocked sender after receiving little 10k that was supposed to be part payment for one transaction of a 12-15 daily transaction. Some people will be broke for life and it’s not a curse. Below are screenshots of chats and his phone and WhatsApp number

Name: Samuel Adeyinka Adetogun
Number: +234 913 356 7391

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by queengechee(f): 7:07am On May 26, 2023
queengechee:
Good morning. It is now confirmed that the moniker Servicom101 is a poor scammer. He blocked sender after receiving little 10k that was supposed to be part payment for one transaction of a 12-15 daily transaction. Some people will be broke for life and it’s not a curse. Below are screenshots of chats and his phone and WhatsApp number

Name: Samuel Adeyinka Adetogun
Number: +234 913 356 7391

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Troy007: 7:23am On May 26, 2023
odenkirk:
upgrade your account the money will be at ur main balance and send that guy his money

Lol upgrade what? The same person that dropped screenshot that his account balance is -23, claiming he has not received the money, only for me to check twitter and noticed the account balance he dropped was an old screenshot. He noticing I have found out his lies, he now dropped this current one.

Screenshot of what he posted in May (when this was brought up) claiming to be his balance versus screenshot of his account balance he posted in March where he was begging for money on Twitter.
I didn't want to bring this all up, but he has forced me to.

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by erniok(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2023
It's obvious Stephen is fooling himself. So after threatening he will claim money laundering, he carried out the threats here. Smh.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by odenkirk: 8:05am On May 26, 2023
Troy007:

Lol upgrade what? The same person that dropped screenshot that his account balance is -23, claiming he has not received the money, only for me to check twitter and noticed the account balance he dropped was an old screenshot. He noticing I have found out his lies, he now dropped this current one.

Screenshot of what he posted in may (when this was brought up) claiming to be his balance versus screenshot of his account balance he posted in March where he was begging for money on Twitter.
there was a time money was sent to me in my zenth bank account, checked balance i see nothing, i went to bank nd they said the money is in ledger account i need to upgrade my account to be able to use that money, it took just 3days to upgrade and get the money. stephen is trying to be fuñny

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Troy007: 8:11am On May 26, 2023
odenkirk:
there was a time money was sent to me in my zenth bank account, checked balance i see nothing, i went to bank nd they said the money is in ledger account i need to upgrade my account to be able to use that money, it took just 3days to upgrade and get the money. stephen is trying to be fuñny

From the very first day, I told him that money was in ledger balance (and that's because the account he assured me was upgraded isn't). He kept trying to shift the blame to nairabet. That was when I knew this guy is acting funny then I brought it up to that thread.

This is same person claiming he doesn't know what ledger means. In his words "they showed me something called ledger"

But from the screenshot you see where he admitted to have had ledger issues on his access bank before.

He just claimed this happened during the weekend, meanwhile it actually happened on Friday morning.

The same Friday when he said he went to the bank and he was there all through reason why he didn't pick my calls.

I have every receipt.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Hammer2O2O: 8:23am On May 26, 2023
Stephenmoka4 is a criminal and that's final

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Hammer2O2O: 8:26am On May 26, 2023
Henix:

I'm actually not taking side with any of the parties. From the person who needed strangers' bet accounts to deposit and withdraw money, to the student who offers the risky service only to start telling stories when it was time to withdraw and return the money deposited to his betting account, as his terms and conditions stipulate
If you don't know what to say, just shut up

6 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by DDota: 11:29am On May 26, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
The first Nairabet account that was suspended by Nairabet was linked to my Access bank account. My Access bank account is acting like it was reset.
Balance N0.00, at least there should be kobo or negative balance after deducting their charges and transaction history = none. Strange.

Story upon stories, you are busy dropping Nairabet History.

What exactly is stopping you from dropping your account history from the day the money was dropped?

Drop account history and not Nairabet History

5 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by blaquemyc: 12:15pm On May 26, 2023
Stephenmoka4, we trusted you and could vouch for you even without knowing you in person but you're a big disappointment. I dey shame for you. Return Troy007's money. All your stories and excuses don't add up. How hard can it be to get a statement of account from your bank?

7 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BigCee0: 1:02pm On May 26, 2023
erniok:
It's obvious Stephen is fooling himself. So after threatening he will claim money laundering, he carried out the threats here. Smh.

Stephenmoka4
He's a small scammer

6 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BigCee0: 1:02pm On May 26, 2023
grin fact
Hammer2O2O:
Stephenmoka4 is a criminal and that's final
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BigCee0: 1:05pm On May 26, 2023
Troy007:

Screenshot of what he posted in May (when this was brought up) claiming to be his balance versus screenshot of his account balance he posted in March where he was begging for money on Twitter.

The guy only bought trust for the little time... He never see that kind money before for personal flexing, so don't blame him.

Stephenmoka4 nah criminal.

Just ask him to send the account statement of this month from same Zenith ... I bet you, he'll be exposed. Just the account statement answers it all.

Very lame excuse.... If he's so sure of himself, he won't think twice before sending you his account statement

I just hope he did not play bet with it and lose...

To him, e don cashout.....Recover your fund through any means ...

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by newmoney133: 7:45pm On May 26, 2023
Stephen
Stephen
Stephen
Return the money.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eduyayo: 7:08am On May 27, 2023
Bank - fcmb
Account - 6142621018
Name - Wale Olatunde

PUBLIC NOTICE
Account details and the picture are being used by a fake nurse whom i presumed to be a kidnapper deceiving persons in pretense of selling diabetes drugs.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by OgwuEgo: 11:28am On May 27, 2023
Tabbaz Stephenmoka4 is a scammer, put his name on the list before he goes on rampage again and ban him on Nairaland to save other victims.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.