Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (587419 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tounbanjo: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Let me add Okere Casmire, the Fayrouz advert scam artist that duped me of 15k for a TV advert job!
Never again!
2111553978 Okere Casmire UBA.
That's his number 0816 341 1888
Girls please beware, that guy is a con artist.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
olabinjo3:
Hi guys, beware of this lady. She is a scammer, there is a group on telegram ( BITCOIN CONSULTANT) the group is a scam, if you join the group she will then message you privately to leave the group and find a way to to scam you of your BTC.

Name: Folakemi

WhatsApp and telegram: +2348169758482

Wallet address: 32DbEqihP21CSZ7YTcZxr43JrV8EffYT7y

She might not be the person on the dp.. na format.. hold the group admin.. na guy dey behind the account
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Weirdgee: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2019
good day guys I met a guy here on nairaland. He told me he will help me make money through bitcoin mining. He said the name of the app is GUI miner, but said I will have to pay $6 b4 the link can be sent to me. The Guy's moniker is iamkollins have any body come across such app or how do I know the guy is not a scam?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Crazychris:
@phileamon3 Phileamon3 is a scammer, he's a self acclaimed PayPal funds buyer.
He scammed mebof $129 and blocked me, here is the two numbers he uses to carry out his dubious work.

0906 569 6808

0814 024 1353

Be informed.

Listen, whoever you are, whoever is behind you, paying you to do all this, TRUST ME!! I will hunt you down and you’re going to regret it. You’re a hypocrite. I asked for proof and you are yet to provide them? What that makes you?..

I have never dealt with anyone bearing your numbers or monicker.. beware and I warn you to take these stupid posts down.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2019

Listen, whoever you are, whoever is behind you, paying you to do all this, TRUST ME!! I will hunt you down and you’re going to regret it. You’re a hypocrite. I asked for proof and you are yet to provide them? What that makes you?..

I have never dealt with anyone bearing your numbers or monicker.. beware and I warn you to take these stupid posts down.

Lol, igbawala door?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Weirdgee:
good day guys I met a guy here on nairaland. He told me he will help me make money through bitcoin mining. He said the name of the app is GUI miner, but said I will have to pay $6 b4 the link can be sent to me. The Guy's moniker is iamkollins have any body come across such app or how do I know the guy is not a scam?

Run

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ronaldo77: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2019
ronaldo77:
hello everyone

i would be bringing this Scam to the light as it seems others affected just don't seem to care or have just lots hope.
so this started on 5th of july 2019 when i saw a thread created by Majesty05(aka harry) on how to earn money reading and classifying mails within a stipulated time.
after checking his profile as it was an old account i felt the trust to chat him up via his whatsapp number 09024503775.
i was added to the whatsapp group with some other nairalanders hustling to make green via the legal way.
here he explained about the job, how he would select 30 people for the job as we were over 70 in the group but to show commitment and seriousness to the job one of the group members (08138868119)
who i believe is his accompanist (if not him) suggested we pay a token to someone in the group and it would be refunded at the end of the project along with our pay.
few hours later a mariam (08180500520) was nominated out of the blue and the fee was set at #3,000 to be paid into stanbic Account number: 0019111619 Account name:miriam ahmed
as soon as payment is confirmed we got moved to a separate group as the chosen ones to start the job.
after few hours both mariam and harry went into extinction.
i'm posting this here not only to protect other but also for them to know i am getting closer to them and soon they would be caught, their pics posted here in cuffs.
below are screenshots evidence.
i would be posting more of my findings so they can start digging their hole.

more updates

ii got more info that this person has multiple accounts on nairaland
majesty05, Marvis5077 , nobody and now humbleme99

social media handle

facebook : Engr Marvis Osarenren Omogiate
aka omni boss

instagram :engrmarvis
twitter :@Marvis5077 Marvis osarhenrhen

am coming for you

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Weirdgee: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AJSfan: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Guys please beware of this scammer by name Kosisochukwu Eric, his nairaland monikers are tinkshaq, kosieric, kosikinq, mountainview, his phone numbers are 0-7084419530, 0-8028563812, 0-9035666302, he is a complete fraud. A final year student of physics in imo state university. He contacted me to help him create an approved upwork account which i did. I sent him all the evidence such as screenshot and even link to profile to make sure he is convinced. He still said he wasn't convinced so i gave him the log in details knowing fully well that i already have his complete credentials i used to create the account so i wasn't expecting him to evade. Next thing the dude changed the password and ran away with the account ooo. He is the first person to scam me ever since i have been approving accounts for people even at the lowest price on here.
Here is the link to the upwork profile he I created for him. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d46643fdaa58ca42
He has gone ahead to change everything in the account.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by vincentont(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
This guy is a professional hacker/scammer.He hacks into peoples facebook and whatsapp account and start chatting with friends of those accounts inviting them into cryptocurrency investment claiming that he has done it before and he knows an admin that helps people in investing.Please run away coz he will start with little money to big investment.the details he used are[b] : Ihejiofor kelechi 3940007093 ECO BANK
Phone numbers : 09063366291
Please this guy is a real scammer

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by humbleme99(f): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
ronaldo77:
hello everyone

i would be bringing this Scam to the light as it seems others affected just don't seem to care or have just lots hope.
so this started on 5th of july 2019 when i saw a thread created by Majesty05(aka harry) on how to earn money reading and classifying mails within a stipulated time.
after checking his profile as it was an old account i felt the trust to chat him up via his whatsapp number 09024503775.
i was added to the whatsapp group with some other nairalanders hustling to make green via the legal way.
here he explained about the job, how he would select 30 people for the job as we were over 70 in the group but to show commitment and seriousness to the job one of the group members (08138868119)
who i believe is his accompanist (if not him) suggested we pay a token to someone in the group and it would be refunded at the end of the project along with our pay.
few hours later a mariam (08180500520) was nominated out of the blue and the fee was set at #3,000 to be paid into stanbic Account number: 0019111619 Account name:miriam ahmed
as soon as payment is confirmed we got moved to a separate group as the chosen ones to start the job.
after few hours both mariam and harry went into extinction.
i'm posting this here not only to protect other but also for them to know i am getting closer to them and soon they would be caught, their pics posted here in cuffs.
below are screenshots evidence.
i would be posting more of my findings so they can start digging their hole.

For Christ sake, who is this amateur researcher that posted my moniker here as a scammer? If you don't know how to do research about a scam case, pls hire experts and stop dragging an innocent person's name to the mud.

I was in the so called group of email whatsoever, thinking it was legit. But the guy (harry) didn't pick me among the "selected few" so I left depressed not knowing it was even a scam.

You are even quoting my phone number because I suggested people should pay a token. What is my offense here?

You dare label me a scammer or an accomplice when I'm not. May the wrath of God visit you this minute. It shall not be well with you for accusing me falsely and staining my online reputation.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Captiveportal: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2019
jesusvictory:
Who is ready to make $500 to $1000 every week with a little one time out of pocket fee!
Is 76 DAYS TO 2020!
Are you going through or growing through it?
shut up bastard
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Skypemessenger: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
0903 044 4317

Gift card/bitcion scammer beware
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Skypemessenger:
0903 044 4317
Gift card/bitcion scammer beware
add name and other details.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
@dominique
This account was opened to accuse another person of scam without proof

https://www.nairaland.com/5492934/breaking-maynation-scammer/1#83458894

Kindly look into this

Cc: Tabbaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Bigcowhorn: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
humbleme99:

For Christ sake, who is this amateur researcher that posted my moniker here as a scammer? If you don't know how to do research about a scam case, pls hire experts and stop dragging an innocent person's name to the mud.

I was in the so called group of email whatsoever, thinking it was legit. But the guy (harry) didn't pick me among the "selected few" so I left depressed not knowing it was even a scam.

You are even quoting my phone number because I suggested people should pay a token. What is my offense here?

You dare label me a scammer or an accomplice when I'm not. May the wrath of God visit you this minute. It shall not be well with you for accusing me falsely and staining my online reputation.

The world is blue and beautiful becuase God does not answer to the evil words of man. Your curse is useless except unto your life, destiny and generations.

In modern classical scam perpeturated by multiple partners among a group of unsuspeting victims there is always a seemingly unconnected third party calling for donations from everyone whcih will later disapear and then this third party can later say he or she is innocent, a victim too no less. You have done just that precisely!

You are a scammer!

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by fixedhollies(m): 1:52am On Oct 26, 2019
Fidelis Okanume
Ecobank

Here is another scammer...

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Crazychris: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Abeg add this broke thief to your scammer list he's a self aclaim PayPal funds buyer. He tried to scam me but I played wise. So many scammer on nairaland. His name is Ayodeji Alaba Dada

Be informed.....

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Crazychris: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2019
fixedhollies:
Fidelis Okanume
Ecobank

this one na fake passport na. Photoshopped
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by fixedhollies(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Crazychris:
this one na fake passport na. Photoshopped
Na do the guy do me oooo. Those are his accounts details
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2019
Crazychris:
Abeg add this broke thief to your scammer list he's a self aclaim PayPal funds buyer. He tried to scam me but I played wise. So many scammer on nairaland. His name is Ayodeji Alaba Dada

Be informed.....

The guy name is Fidelis.. He and is partner tried to scam me #150,000 yesterday.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by fixedhollies(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2019
SamjohnnyB:

The guy name is Fidelis.. He and is partner tried to scam me #150,000 yesterday.
How can one crack down that account he is using...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by vincentont(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2019
vincentont:
This guy is a professional hacker/scammer.He hacks into peoples facebook and whatsapp account and start chatting with friends of those accounts inviting them into cryptocurrency investment claiming that he has done it before and he knows an admin that helps people in investing.Please run away coz he will start with little money to big investment.the details he used are[b] : Ihejiofor kelechi 3940007093 ECO BANK
Phone numbers : 09063366291
Please this guy is a real scammer

Please how do i make this guy name and phone nos diaplay on google search.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Juliusij(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
vincentont:

Please how do i make this guy name and phone nos diaplay on google search.
Google adword.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by vincentont(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Juliusij:

Google adword.

Thanks will do that.I have posted his name,phone nos and bank accts details on nairaland,twitter and facebook yet when you googled it, you wont see it.so i know the guy is up to something coz i threatened him that his details will be all over internet and he said i should go ahead.How he managed to remove his contact on displaying on google search its what i can't explain.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Larrybanj(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
fixedhollies:
Fidelis Okanume
Ecobank

Jesus! O boy! I almost send money to this guy few days ago oo, these are the same document and info he sent to me. Hmmm they plenty here oo
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Larrybanj(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
fixedhollies:
How can one crack down that account he is using...

Omoskenso that's his moniker

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.