Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (587681 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by fixedhollies(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Larrybanj:

Omoskenso that's his moniker
ok... the names on those details are they his? I mean is fidelis his real name?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Odilop: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Beware of these two numbers
+234 703 714 2639
+234 708 771 4368

lol the same omoskenso, he tried to scam me of my yuan
fixedhollies:

1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Larrybanj:

You in particular, you're a Goat!

Are you stupid or you're practicing stupidity??

Don't you verify stuff before saying trash!, show proves that is omoskenso that tried to scam you.

Did you do a search on the number that tried to scam you and it showed "omoskenso"??

If you can't prove it you're a Big FOOL because you Goat also tried to scam me but instead of kids to do proper verification, you will rush to tarnish someone else or you're so lost in your village that you haven't heard of impersonation??

Delete my moniker from your stupid post!!!

Cc
Dominique, Tabbaz

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
fixedhollies:

I beg your pardon, do i even know you??

Where's the prove that i tried to scam you??

Did you do a search on the number that tried to scam you and it showed "Omoskenso"??

If you can prove it you're a Big FOOL
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Odilop:
+234 703 714 2639
+234 708 771 4368

Did you do a search on the number that tried to scam you and it showed "omoskenso"??

If you can prove it you're a Big FOOL because you Goat also tried to scam me but instead of kids to do proper verification, you will rush to tarnish someone else or you're so lost in your village that you haven't heard of impersonation??

Delete my Moniker from you stupid post!!!

Cc
Dominique, Tabbaz

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Odilop: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
omoskenso:

If you can prove it you're a Big FOOL because you Goat also tried to scam me but instead of kids to do proper verification, you will rush to tarnish someone else or you're so lost in your village that you haven't heard of impersonation??
Lol you chatted with yourselve on WhatsApp and make bogus screenshots, that's not my phone number
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Odilop: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
here

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Odilop:

Lol you chatted with yourselve on WhatsApp and make bogus screenshots, that's not my phone number

You're a BIG FOOL, cant you see the date on it??

Check my profile properly before opening your gutter of a mouth to talk trash
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by alphabbey1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
omoskenso:

These replies are too fast. Is it computer that's doing the thinking and typing for you or u're just copying and pasting... Lol, trying to play smart or what.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Odilop: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
his other number,
lol keep chatting yourself

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Odilop:
here

Ozwur!

That number, doesn't it look similar or same with the one on my profile??

I deal on gadgets, fool
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Odilop: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
omoskenso:

Ozwur!

That number, doesn't it look similar or same with the one on my profile??

I deal on gadgets, fool
I'm done replying you, everyone beware of this dude
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
alphabbey1:
These replies are too fast. Is it computer that's doing the thinking and typing for you or u're just copying and pasting... Lol, trying to play smart or what.

And where is copy and paste a sin??

Am giving two idiots same reply and questions, so why shud i retype all that i typed b4 or don't you have sense??

Cc
Dominique, Tabbaz
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Odilop:

I'm done replying you, everyone beware of this dude

Am waiting for the Mods to come here, so you can prove to them how "i" tried to scam you!

Children like you don't visit Ecurrency thread, to see the level of scamming and impersonation is why you're behaving like idiot here

Cc
Dominique, Tabbaz, Hazzan Tazzan, Mariesio

Ask this guys to prove how it's omoskenso they actually dealt with or false and they should delete my name from their post after verifying
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Rating(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Really good thread.

I'd just like to drop this here that some trusted people turn out to be not as expected. This might be due to current financial struggles or family problems that involved money. You can't be careful to do due diligence before any transaction.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by alphabbey1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
omoskenso:

And where is copy and paste a sin??

Am giving to idiots same reply and questions, so why shud i retype all that i typed b4 or don't you have sense??

Cc
Dominique, Tabbaz
Very quick to abuse. Concerning that screenshot you sent, your chats in your screenshot shows u urself have the aim to curse ur other self from the start of conversation. Coz assuming it's chat btw different individuals, I didn't see what the other person have said that you took drastic turn to tagged the word scammer followed by curse.

Moreover, 2 different numbers chatted Odilop.

The first number sent your moniker for confirmation, after sending screenshot of the name being dragged on nairaland scam group, that number went dumb.... Hours later,
another number messaged again. whatsapp shows Fidelis as the name. What comes afterwards is blocking... Are you saying someone is impersonating you ? And the same person is trying to scam you ?...... ...

Some of you on this Nairaland will be doing as if mama raised a fool...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Larrybanj:

Odilop:
his other number,
lol keep chatting yourself

Odilop:
+234 703 714 2639
+234 708 771 4368

Hope you see where i reported this idiot before but i don't expect lazy people like you to know

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by alphabbey1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
omoskenso:

Hope you see where i reported this idiot before but i don't expect lazy people like you to know
This is not the first time someone will complain about your moniker...
If you're not the one, who did you offend that's dragging ur name to the mud...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
alphabbey1:
Very quick to abuse. Concerning that screenshot you sent, your chats in your screenshot shows u urself have the aim to curse ur other self from the start of conversation. Coz assuming it's chat btw different individuals, I didn't see what the other person have said that you took drastic turn to tagged the word scammer followed by curse.

Moreover, 2 different numbers chatted Odilop.

The first number sent your moniker for confirmation, after sending screenshot of the name being dragged on nairaland scam group, that number went dumb.... Hours later,
another number messaged again. whatsapp shows Fidelis as the name. What comes afterwards is blocking... Are you saying someone is impersonating you ? And the same person is trying to scam you ?...... ...

Some of you on this Nairaland will be doing as if mama raised a fool...

You're really lost, i exposed him on Ecurrency thread and he decides to start using my name. But my question is, is it that you don't know impersonation exist on NL or wat undecided

For you to affirm a moniker scammed you, that moniker should be able to quote you on NL. This is just simple knowledge and why before dealing you asking the person to quote you with their moniker by so doing you can do a background check on the person, do i need to school you??

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
alphabbey1:
This is not the first time someone will complain about your moniker...
If you're not the one, who did you offend that's dragging ur name to the mud...

I didn't fall for a scam is my offense, so you can crucify my now.... Hope ure satisfied??
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by alphabbey1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
omoskenso:

You're really lost, i exposed him on Ecurrency thread and he decides to start using my name. But my question is, is it that you don't know impersonation exist on NL or wat undecided

For you to affirm a moniker scammed you, that moniker should be able to quote you on NL. This is just simple knowledge and why before dealing you asking the person to quote you with their moniker by so doing you can do a background check on the person, do i need to school you??
ok, now I understand better. You caused all this yourself. Instead of making this explanation, you switched to abusive mode. You can't expect someone trying to do business peacefully and another person is looking for ways to scam him/her and that person will be calm or hesitate to expose everything for the world to see...

When someone tried to tag anything scam towards me, I calmly defended myself. U should exhibit that character coz as it stands, many more will still come claiming ur moniker scammed or tried to scam them... Remember ur impersonator is still out there ...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by fixedhollies(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
+234 703 714 2639

This is the scammers real number, and he often used trusted monikers who has not been online for days as supposed intermediaries.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
alphabbey1:
ok, now I understand better. You caused all this yourself. Instead of making this explanation, you switched to abusive mode. You can't expect someone trying to do business peacefully and another person is looking for ways to scam him/her and that person will be calm or hesitate to expose everything for the world to see...

When someone tried to tag anything scam towards me, I calmly defended myself. U should exhibit that character coz as it stands, many more will still come claiming ur moniker scammed or tried to scam them... Remember ur impersonator is still out there ...

The idiot is somewhere laughing at all this, that was the plan but those that deal often knows it's not about mentioning a. Moniker on an old member but for whomever was mentioned to quote you.

We're all wired differently so my reaction, i apologize for my outburst but people should do research properly before concluding . Thanks
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by fixedhollies(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
omoskenso:

I don't have your time, if i mistakenly quoted you, is that why you're insulting your father undecided

I failed to realize on time
Use ur eyes and brain next time...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by omoskenso(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
fixedhollies:
Use ur eyes and brain next time...

Get sense na "fixedhollies" oga make i kneel down beg you say na mistake??
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by fixedhollies(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
omoskenso:

Get sense na "fixedhollies" oga make i kneel down beg you say na mistake??
Go delete ur mistake b4 apologizing
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nostradamus: 12:45am On Oct 30, 2019
omoskenso:

Cc
Dominique, Tabbaz
grin grin grin grin
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by kudrid1: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2019
pls beware of this person is disguise to sell POS machine.he is a scam he has scammed me

0708 771 4368
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by kudrid1: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2019
and I actually borrowed the money from someone I don't know how to cover up now.
I'm dead
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by alphabbey1(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2019
kudrid1:
pls beware of this person is disguise to sell POS machine.he is a scam he has scammed me

0708 771 4368
Wow! Same person again !!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.