Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Scala Hosting Is A Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scala Hosting Is A Scam (935 Views)

Which Nigeria Hosting Is The Best? / Which Web Hosting Is The Best For .com.ng Domain / Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scala Hosting Is A Scam by kough1974: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
SCALA HOSTING IS A BIG DANGEROUS FRAUD INDIVIDUALS - RUN AWAY FROM THEM
all this people saying something good about scalahosting where paid to say good about this individual fraudsters known as scala hosting.
scala hosting is a scam. thy take money and suspend your account, they have a domain that warn about this people, click the check their domain scalahosting.net and see
Re: Scala Hosting Is A Scam by ScalaHosting: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
The customer signed up for our services on the 11th of April 2016. A month ago he renewed his service for a year. Yesterday the client contacted us and asked us to cancel his account and he wanted to migrate to another provider. We’ve told him that prorated refunds are not provided as per the terms of service he agreed to when he signed up but as a courtesy we will issue a refund for the unused portion of service. The client agreed to that but asked for the money to be sent to his PayPal account instead and insisted the payment to be sent as a payment to Family and Friends. The customer paid via credit card. He used a US proxy to do that. He entered US contact details but also entered Lagos as a city which is in Nigeria. His order’s fraud score as per MaxMind is 33%. For 7 months we disabled access to 5 of his accounts due to phishing complaints. All that makes us believe there is a high chance for the customer to be using stolen credit cards to pay and then ask for refunds to his PayPal account. In that way we will get a chargeback for the money paid via credit card and he will also get the money via PayPal.

When we told the customer that we can only issue the refund to the source of payment he started to threaten us. Here is what he said exactly: “else you will die before 3 days, try me and see

We issued a refund for the unused portion of service to the source card of the payment and stopped communication with him. The reasons for that are obvious. After that he started posting on forums statements like this one here.
We are not going to tolerate fraud and abuse activities on the internet. Internet must be a safe place for everyone. No reputable web hosting company in the world will do a refund to a different destination. All refunds are done to the source method used.
Re: Scala Hosting Is A Scam by kough1974: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
we run a partnarship, unlike you a one man business. we can change address if it does not violate your terms.
you insulted me rudely calling me a ma'd woman just starting business that you will deal with me.
i got vexed and plan to deal with you first.
vince robinson. you have done your worse. one man business like yours kills other people's hard work. but not to worry i have gotten the refund. now i need a compensation for my loss. contact me on my email. you have blocked me on all social media and emails. else i wont be broadcasting this issue.
Re: Scala Hosting Is A Scam by kough1974: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
less i forget. you use 2% cpu. thats too low. check your severs well. dragon. vivwebhost .com and fastest. vivwebhost .com they are having issues. i never signed up april. have been using scalahosting for 2years. always having issues monthly. admin needed at scalahosting .net

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Creative Web Designer In Owerri / [leaked] Facebook Wealth Formula,500$ Daily Without Having Website Or A Product: / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.