Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kim Kardashian Robbery:paris Police Chief He Didn't Know Her And Had To Goggle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Robbery:paris Police Chief He Didn't Know Her And Had To Goggle (514 Views)

Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof / Lady Refreshes Jim Iyke’s Memory After He Claimed Not To Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Robbery:paris Police Chief He Didn't Know Her And Had To Goggle by Tem12(f): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Paris' chief of police has admitted he had to google Kim Kardashian's name as new information about her robbery ordeal has emerged.
Christian Sainte spoke to Vanity Fair Magazine about the reality TV star's terrifying night during Paris Fashion Week.French residents have dubbed the robbery "L'Affaire Kardashian" or simply "Kim" and Sainte says he was woken up at 3am and told of the news...
."I asked my number two, 'Who is this victim?'"
So the chief rose from his bed and went to his computer, where he entered the name “Kim Kardashian” on Google.
“And I quickly understood who she is,” “And now I know almost everything about her.”"The personality of the victim, Kim Kardashian, is not like anyone else,"She has a lot of likes on Facebook!"
On the crime, he said
We can say that there is a professional team that committed this crime, and they seem to be organised,
http://temlizzy..com.ng/2016/10/kim-kardashian-robbery-paris-police.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbery:paris Police Chief He Didn't Know Her And Had To Goggle by ezechueze(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Robbery:paris Police Chief He Didn't Know Her And Had To Goggle by Boybrano(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
That's because the reality show is aired in english not french

(1) (Reply)

T-pain Danced To Mc Galaxy’s ‘sekem’ In The Most Entertaining Way (VIDEO) / David Beckham Son Cruz Recording His First Music In Rodney Jerkins Music Studio / Help Me Answer This Girl O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.