Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Secrets #nlwriters - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets #nlwriters (866 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets #nlwriters by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Prologue

"You can't trust me." I said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets #nlwriters by Horlorlardaey: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
lemme comma take front seat
bibijay123 divepen1 fifaknuel

2 Likes

Re: Secrets #nlwriters by Divepen1(m): 4:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Taking it in..

1 Like

Re: Secrets #nlwriters by themonk(m): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2017
McBeal10:
Prologue

"You can't trust me." I said as I let go of his hands and turned away from him looking down at the soaked earth from the morning dew with guilt from the past overshadowing my thoughts.

He touched my shoulder and I quickly shrugged it off, I didn't want him to touch me, I mean if he really knew what I really am he'd even not be this close to me, he'd run away from me, just like the others.

"Why?" I could hear the amusement in his voice as he asked.

"I... " I hesitated "You'd leave me if I tell you." I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. This man by my side is the best thing that ever happened to me, he has always been there for me, he's been there through my trying times and he's the only person that have made me happy when I had given up hope that I could ever find happiness again. He sure isn't like the others.

"Try me then." He said. I turned to look at him, I was truly surprised by his determination.

"I... I... took, I mean stole a, once stole money... From my mother?" I looked at him to see his reaction, to see if he could see through me. To see if he could tell that was some cooked up story and he proved me wrong.

He breathed out a chuckle "Really? Why?"

"I was desperate," Another lie "I needed it for something important," Another lie again "it wasn't much though." Another lie.

"Come on," he folded his arms "are you expecting me to leave you because of that?" He smiled. "We've all done that one way or the other." God if only he knew.

I can't forgive myself for this, I just keep on moving from the frying pan to the fire. He deserves so much better, someone trustworthy, someone who wouldn't hurt him and I am not any of that... but I really do love him.
Hello dear?
How are you?
Re: Secrets #nlwriters by harameede99(f): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
M on dis one following

(1) (Reply)

4ever&always Baby / See What This Talented Biro Artist Drew With Biro � / Overnight: A Short Romance Story By Grace Kimberly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.