Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Is It That Banks Use Almost Only Ladies In Their Customer Care Service? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It That Banks Use Almost Only Ladies In Their Customer Care Service? (521 Views)

The Hidden Secrets That Banks Don't Want You To Know: UNVEILED / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent / How To Reach The Customer Care Service Of Gtbank, First Bank, UBA, And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Banks Use Almost Only Ladies In Their Customer Care Service? by Mascotlawman: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
I have been pondering on this for a while now. virtually all the banks we have around, use if not only ladies for their customer care service and marketing. and when you talk of ladies, it's not just ladies but the ones that talk you into leaving your money for a long time. come to think of it, does it mean that we don't have guys who can handle such
positions? I got to understand something, this ladies we are talking about are more interested in your money than you as a person. all they want to know is how much you are bringing to the bank or your account balance. please I just want to know, is it that guys don't do well in such positions?
Re: Why Is It That Banks Use Almost Only Ladies In Their Customer Care Service? by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Men can fill the position all the same but majority of rich people in the world are (surprise, surprise) men. Naturally men unconsciously rate women based on beauty and it's always easier for a beautiful woman to make a man part from his money than a fellow male. A man can do the same (with training and experience overtime) but a woman would perform the job with less effort and most times without experience of any sort -- lesser effort than it would take any average male. It's the reason majority of yahoo boys pose as women online, it makes the job four times easy.
Re: Why Is It That Banks Use Almost Only Ladies In Their Customer Care Service? by Mascotlawman: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
charix:
Men can fill the position all the same but majority of rich people in the world are (surprise, surprise) men. Naturally men unconsciously rate women based on beauty and it's always easier for a beautiful woman to make a man part from his money than a fellow male. A man can do the same (with training and experience overtime) but a woman would perform the job with less effort and most times without experience of any sort -- lesser effort than it would take any average male. It's the reason majority of yahoo boys pose as women online, it makes the job four times easy.

I don't really think it's the reason. they use all those ladies in so many ways which u and I know better.

(1) (Reply)

James Parker Dumps Mariah Carey. / Tragedy Strikes In Alimosho As Fully Loaded Trailer Rams Into A House / How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.