Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

“Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister (551 Views)

APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by ToyinAspireBlog: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2016
The Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Dr. Okechukwu Enalamah, has promised Nigerians will be surprised in 2017 when the results of the efforts by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration starts paying off.

The minister, who was in Abeokuta, Ogun State capital spoke with newsmen at the 8th Session of the National Council on Industry, Trade and Investment. Enalamah said

”You will start seeing result at the end of this year and early next year. As far as I am concerned, next year is a year of results. All the work we are doing will start yielding results from this quarter. “The level of delivery in 2017 will suprise everybody. People may be saying we are not doing anything but it is impossible for a man to start broadcasting a plan we haven’t really put together well.”

http://toyinaspireblog.com/buhari-will-surprise-nigerians-you-will-start-seeing-results-in-2017-trade-minister/

Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by Sibrah: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Afonja minister . . .

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by talktonase(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Under Una administration we don see 99 the remaining 1 nah him be God Wey dey save us.We shall not wait for your surprise to take that away...
Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by konklud22(m): 1:14am On Oct 27, 2016
god punish all of you people deceiving us angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 27, 2016
End of this year and early next year no far o.
You go still find another excuse by then.
Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by alexory23(m): 2:19am On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmm.....Asistant to Lie Muhamed.
But wait o, where did bubu get all this liars called ministers,where someone is rejecting an appointment to protect their integrity, you're here lieing,...brain without sense is an insult to humanity........the best surprise i'll appreciate now is for bubu to resign.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 27, 2016
I am waiting sir. I believe things will make sense soon. You can't build a house that has been broken within a day.

#Proudly Nigerian#
Don't quote me
Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by omowolewa: 2:37am On Oct 27, 2016
Two mouths time you mean? as in 63 says time.
Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:22am On Oct 27, 2016
We have seen ENOUGH sir,......When is Buhari leaving POWER?
Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by ajepako(f): 4:32am On Oct 27, 2016
T i e ba fi odun kan pile were...nigba wo lo ma to bugije?

lf it takes someone a million years to practice madness...when will he enter market fully?

For the discerning mind only...
Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by tuniski: 5:08am On Oct 27, 2016
talktonase:
Under Una administration we don see 99 the remaining 1 nah him be God Wey dey save us.We shall not wait for your surprise to take that away...
He couldn't surprise Aisha na nigerians he wan surprise shior!

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister by lorbah001(m): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Point of correction minister , not all of us will be surprised cuz we know we will be up and running after all.....

Perhaps 'those that will be surprised and served are my brothers @ the other side who would never admit how years was wasted and treasury squandered under em hero watch and a role model turning a state of learnant and hardworking individuals to almajiris but are quick to lament "hardship in the land now"

This administration remains the best in Nigeria history....I wish the past meant well as this!

Pessismist and vultures will be shamed in 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Video Muslims Don't Want You To See!! / Mr Alsha Buhari Appoint As The Grand Patron Of Rochas Foundation / #arms Gate : Air Vice Marshal Omenyi Docked, Remanded In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.