Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Article Title: Journey So Far And Lessons Learnt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Article Title: Journey So Far And Lessons Learnt (342 Views)

Amobi Ogah: My Son Learnt Good Marriage Practice From Me / Schools That Have Just Released 2019 POST UTME Forms So Far And Requirements / Did You Graduate With A First Class? How? Your Mistakes And Lessons Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Title: Journey So Far And Lessons Learnt by pojomatics(m): 5:32am On Oct 27, 2016
DATE: 27th OCTOBER 2016

DEDICATED TO: Chibuzor Idems

Hello,

Good morning to all my Readers across the world. I am so excited to write this article to you all. How many of you missed my short absence? I guess many were scared that my well of inspiration had dried up but that’s not true, I had to take out time to do some little brain work and launch my business, EMUDOGA GLOBAL VENTURES LIMITED.

Wow, it’s really very amazing and inspiring that my BRAND, POJOMATICS, has gone farther than me—People know POJOMATICS but are oblivious of the Man in the engine room of the brand. I met someone few days back who was telling about POJOMATICS and how creative the guy’s articles are, I just smiled as he told me and he was shocked to know I AM POJOMATICS. I really give ALL GLORY TO GOD for all these achievements I have had in a short period of time. By God’s grace, my number of readers has increased. My page moved from 125 likes to 136 likes only yesterday. All these doesn’t get my proud, they only make me humble and to move closer to God so I get inspiring articles to trigger change in this generation and if you have not liked my page, please do.

I would be going into politics very soon—somebody is scared for me and that person must be a Christian…LOL. Anyways, this weekend promises to be exciting as I will be sharing some articles that I promised to share a while ago but sadly enough, It will be posted on my blog and that is the part most people don’t want to here but it’s high time you chase after knowledge so you would be relevant in the tomorrow’s world. The article will be posted Friday, Saturday and Sunday respectively: INCREASE YOUR S.O.U.R, SHUT UP AND THINK…Ending the Blame Game, REMAINING RELEVANT IN CHANGING TIMES—RERICTS2 . Just before I leave, I have to drop something inspiring and here it is.

Looking back when I started writing, It has really has being God. I started writing officially on the 26th of NOVEMBER 2015 and I started with my novel, The Second Chance Novel (TSCN). Even though there was no much likes and comment, I continued and kept writing and on the 5th of January, I opened my facebook page and then CHIBUZOR IDEMS, a friend of mine, strongly advised that I open a blog for my works and I took the leap of faith and opened it in the month of June. And since my niche wasn’t in entertainment, It was really hard to gain the minds of youths but I kept on doing what I know how to do best and here we are, I am gaining the minds of Youths and Teenagers as I try to build my tent in a particular niche called EDUTAINMENT.

Dear reader, your TALENT is what will sell you to the world. The Bible made us to understand the concept, A MAN’S GIFT (TALENT) WILL CREATE ROOM (OPPORTUNITIES) FOR HIM. Whatever your talent might be, don’t throw it into the dust bin because it seems not to be making waves in the present world. Do well to nurture it, it might look crude but you can refine it. The MOMENT you DISCOVER your TALENT, Be CONSISTENT to DEVELOP it and apply CREATIVITY to it until EXCELLENCE is produced. And then, Men will be forced to look at your direction and HONOUR you. The reason for the high unemployment rate is because THE YOUTH HAVE FAILED TO DISCOVER THEIR UNIQUE ABILITY.

I want to give a loud shout out to Zion Oshiobugie , the greatest academic Mentor who accepted my friend requested few days back and I am confident that I will be moving a step farther in my career. Just as Edwin C. Barnes purposed to work with Thomas A. Edison, I have purposed to work with this great man who has being an inspiration to me through his programs on radio.

I have being getting feedbacks lately and that has helped me to improve. If you have any comments, do not fail to reach out to me through my various social media platforms. I wish you a fruitful day ahead and I LOVE YOU ALL.

Do well to support me win the Legacy Competition

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
www.facebook.com/pojomatics
www.pojomatics..com
Twitter: @Pojomatics1
Watsapp: 08134685033

A.C: UNLIMITED POJOMATICS
…be a Solution to the Nation

(1) (Reply)

Private Home Tutor In Benin City. / The Things Every Ex Corp Member Can Start Doing Today. / HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.