Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

They Used To Love You, Now They'v Got Someone Else And You Want Them Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Used To Love You, Now They'v Got Someone Else And You Want Them Back (1407 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Used To Love You, Now They'v Got Someone Else And You Want Them Back by tlo(f): 3:18am On Jan 02, 2007
Isn't life ironic ?
Once upon a time, there was that person, crazy in love, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING 4 U, would do anything to be with you, and even though there's was no reason to say no, simply because the person was down for you, you said no for some flimsy reason.

And this person was there for a while, a long while, (i mean you had your chances, lots of them to be wit them).

All this while, this person is a support system, sympathizes with you, wants the best for you and probably genuinely loves, you, but you're just to blind to see it

All ova sudden, the person proceeds to move on with their love life, since you've clearly meant to put them on the sidelines, and once they find that person that appreciates and returns the love they wanted to give you, the scales fall of your eyes and they suddenly become the most desirable things you ever saw.

You're battling now to use the things they loved about you to get them BACK,BACK, BACK

Has that eva hapn'd 2 ya, if yes, how'did it go? were u able to get him/her back?

The Classic "My best friend's wedding, eh?

Re: They Used To Love You, Now They'v Got Someone Else And You Want Them Back by iice(f): 5:51am On Jan 02, 2007
Hmmm. . .well it has happened to me but not in the capacity of saying i wanted to be with them, it was just like missing a limb at first coz they have been there too long, but after thinking about it, yeah i was happy for them that they found someone instead of wasting time trynna convince me. They could move on with their lives which is what people should be doing instead of pining and wallowing away. Sure the friendship is not like it used to be but i know that if am ever really really in need, they'd still have ma back.

1 Like

Re: They Used To Love You, Now They'v Got Someone Else And You Want Them Back by fellow(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2007
yeah i had this girl we were tight friends 3 years ago. Whenever i am in skul and get her mail, she will always be like, "i hope you are not like other guys", "i miss you", "i really want you here with me".
Dumb me i actually got the message but i guess i was to preocuppied with other things at that particular moment-i was working at a cafe and i do meet other girls also-
About year ago i went to visit her and she introduced me to her boyfriend. that was when i realised i had been playing a fools game with her. I really do want her back and the guy she fell in love with is not good for her at all, i know this cos i know the guy.
Well we still talk and i am going to pay her a visit soon cos i really know she still has a soft spot for me
Re: They Used To Love You, Now They'v Got Someone Else And You Want Them Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:37am On Jan 04, 2007
it does not work that way girl, you can't eat your cake and have it back.
Re: They Used To Love You, Now They'v Got Someone Else And You Want Them Back by Estyrhema(f): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2011
well i think eventually if u succeed in getting d guy back, u will be the one showing all the luv and attention cos he did dat to u at 1st . its better to move on and let him be, there's alwys a price to pay.
Re: They Used To Love You, Now They'v Got Someone Else And You Want Them Back by Mynd44: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
Whenever I take a decision, I stick to it love or no love

(1) (Reply)

Where I Saw My Wife To Be / Can You Marry A Poor Man? / Love At First Sight: Am In Love Or Lust:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.