Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? (5674 Views)

When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything / Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by mayorde(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
if a lady tells you you need to grow up waht could she mean? what does it mean to grow up? I believe on nairaland u can find the answer(s) to many questions. i wnt to know what it could mean and see if i reali nid to grow up or if i am a grown-up already
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
It means you are still acting like an errant teenager undecided
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ha . . she dont have to be a genuis to know that now does she? undecided
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by sweetcoint(f): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by r231(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
dat you should grow some balls and stop acting like a damm CHILD
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by mayorde(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
u avnt said anythin at all. u replies ar vague

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by r231(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
mayorde:

u avnt said anythin at all. u replies ar vague

you need to grow up 4real now i agree with your girl
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by Pharoh: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
She might probably mean you have not been treating her like a slave  grin

The truth is you have been acting immatured and not discharging your duties as the man.
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by mayorde(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
@ Pharoah
well, maybe u are right at least u were specific, not like some people that dont know what to say. stop acting like a teenager and act like an adult---- giv points, how do teenagers act and how do adults act simple.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by goodness85: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
It means you are not matured enough in character or you do not have what it takes to be a man.

visit www.perfectsdate..com for dating tips
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by mayorde(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
as regards being matured in character i can vouch for myself bt wat it takes to be a man think i nid more info on that. (actually wat led her to saying that was that i told her i wanted some space. i think she was only trying to get back at me bt all the same i will become better off if i learn -right?)
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by bluespice(f): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
growing up- acting matured, you're doing it wrong.
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by 2rhyme(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
well , to me wen a girl say's grow up, maybe she means u're not noticing the fact that she is taking a likening to u
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by jaybee3(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
Your level of reasoning needs serious attention
Re: If A Girl Tells You You Need To Grow Up-what Could She Mean? by AniLee(f): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
@ OP how old you are dude Its aite tho. When i was a child i reasoned like a child. We all grew up and I guess you too are doing so now.

(1) (Reply)

Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. / Describe Your Ex In One Word / This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.