Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nigerian Nanny In Maryland Arrested In Death Of 8-month Old Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Nanny In Maryland Arrested In Death Of 8-month Old Baby (1099 Views)

Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Nanny In Maryland Arrested In Death Of 8-month Old Baby by nikkygal(f): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2016
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/213739894-story

Mods, kindly help me post the full story....I'm mobile at the moment.

Extremely sad story! Based on insider gist I heard, she's been offering nanny services for ages in the MD axis with good references.

However, it seems like this time things just went awry. She was trying to feed the baby the 'naija' way of force-feeding. Unfortunately, the baby developed asphyxiation in the process.

This is a strong warning to we Mothers & other care-givers alike. Please let's refrain from force-feeding, the effects are extremely fatal. When the child is hungry, she will eat, no need for compulsion abeg.

May God protect all our little ones.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny In Maryland Arrested In Death Of 8-month Old Baby by Dclique(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2016
she was hired because of her years of experience, which she may not have used in handling the situation that led to this unfortunate event.
Re: Nigerian Nanny In Maryland Arrested In Death Of 8-month Old Baby by sisisioge: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2016
Omg! The devil just gave her a bad name o, mother's meant well when they feed their wards like that ke. It is well o.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Having More Than One Husband Or Love At A Time. / I Need Help On How To Handle A Child At Their Destructive Age / Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.