Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? (1591 Views)

After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus? / What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 / Omo Yoruba, E Je Ka Ki Ara Wa Wipe 'E Ku Something' (Yoruba Greetings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by saddik(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hey just wondering what you use to wipe ur ass after going 2 d toilet? I just had an embarrassing argument with a white girl (flat mate) who is laughing at me cos she found out I use water. undecided

Pleas highlight your views and support your argument, I will send her this link later. grin
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by ARmanx(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
hhaaahahahahahahahah! i cant stop laughing shit
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
saddik:

Hey just wondering what you use to wipe your ass after going 2 d toilet? I just had an embarrassing argument with a white girl (flat mate) who is laughing at me cos she found out I use water. undecided

Pleas highlight your views and support your argument, I will send her this link later. grin

Water is the BEST! btw, use the search button before posting an existing topic.
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by jaybee3(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
na real wa oh.
use ur hand and rinse with just water afterwards? what abt the germs?
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
jay bee:

na real wa oh.
use your hand and rinse with just water afterwards? what abt the germs?

eeeeewwwwww! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
I remember back then in Nigeria, we used leaves
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by bluespice(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I remember back then in Nigeria, we used leaves
where did u live? the bush

err poster when u say water do u mean like a bidet?
folks say to use both. . . water n tissue undecided
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by saddik(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
@bluespice: yes, any source of water, be it from plastic bottle. grin

Using only tissue is disgusting to me, (I am not tryna discriminate) cos der will still remain some craps than can even stain ur boxers or pant.

No matter how much tissue u use, unless u want to patch ur ass with tissue till u shower.

Besides, those dat use tissue r they tryna say that when they bath or shower, they don't wash there ass?
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by bluespice(f): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
its safe to use both really cos of the point u highlighted
makes for cleaner feeling apparently
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
bluespice:

where did u live? the bush

yes ooh, we started the "green economy" before the white man did. na reall bush we lived. papa was a babalawo of POSAKOSA land.
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by londoner: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
Its best to use a moist/wet tissue/babywipes to finish up IMO. I think just using water can also be quiet unhygenic.

Just my opinion.
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by chic2pimp(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
saddik:

Hey just wondering what you use to wipe your ass after going 2 d toilet? I just had an embarrassing argument with a white girl (flat mate) who is laughing at me cos she found out I use water. undecided

YOUR BIG FAT HEAD Anoda pointless thread. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by saddik(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
chic2pimp:

YOUR BIG FAT HEAD Anoda pointless thread. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

A thread is all about peoples ideas and opinion, U BIG SMALL EMPTY HEAD
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by ARmanx(m): 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
Both of em are gud bt I think i would stick 2 water 4 now
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by backspade(m): 5:36am On Oct 27, 2009
Toilet paper please. With water your shit is probably still lodged up there and extra "mushed in". The only thing I can imagine is a big mess. With toilet paper you can assure yourself that most of the shit is gone when you see the toilet paper come back white. Here is the best brand, strong but at the same time soft.

Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by SeanT21(f): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2009
Water and Tissues That's a first. I use Tissues. Don't everyone??
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by muffins(f): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
I use a whole roll of tissue and water to wipe my tears away because my eyes are too big. cool
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by Kunbee: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2009
I use water.
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2009
I use dry leaf.

Pointless thread. See what our "future leaders" are arguing about. . . .
Re: What Do You Use To Wipe Your Ass And Why? by mbulela: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2009
baby wipes 60% o the time.
the remaining time i use moistened toilet paper.

(1) (Reply)

African Folks Songs / Nigerian Lady Claims To Be Ogbanje As She Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess (photos / A Brief Glance On History Of Hair Comb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.