Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) (42640 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Innoson: 5 Modern Accessories In The IVM G80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by AkinPhysicist: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by klbakare(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mosispee:
Nigerians are just reacting up and down

How come u just registered today?
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Icansing: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Costello559:
Nice ride for naija roads... Check d lift... Dope..... I love hefty cars... Ivm here i come grin
here u come from ur gate man post?

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
?..
How should i comment sef??

*space for sale*
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by takenadoh: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
support ur own Brand innosson!!!
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by seunlly(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Arijude:
Omo ale. Aje ni e
Aje ke!!!!..

That their fate
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by enigma2007(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
What he said is the truth.

What he said was not the truth! All of them were giving equal opportunities via policies & tax concessions to build their cement plants or factories while some preferred to import and bag the cement here in Nigeria, Dangote decided to shun short-term profits in order to be in position for tomorrow. Not his fault that his competitors were short-sighted. The govt ccan change its mind at anytime and so a wise business-man should plan for such uncertainty.

Back to Innoson, the company should not look for govt's patronage or ensure that the bulk of their revenue base doesn't solely depend on the govt because it will only dull them in the long run rather they should push to develop their brand and make money across irrespective of the govt in power. That way they can always make money even if the govt stops buying from them tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by ofwest47(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
I f it is really made in Nigeria and not just assembled in Nigeria it should not be made for advertisement on the social media alone let us see it on display at the public markets and should be made mandatory to become the official vehicles for the executive and the legislative arms of government. Let us emulate Brazil where any thing in use must have to be brought for manufacturing in that country before being passed for usage.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by swezenberg(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
What a shame. I am so disappointed in the owner. How can he be driving Range with all these fine cars he produces. No wonder he's got low patronage. If he really trusts his products then he and his entire family will not use any other brand.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by shapman: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mandesz:
some zombies won't b happy cos Oga Jona did ds again. Mr bubu can't even spell innoson correctly let alone create a good atmosphere for biz to thrive..

.. as for me n my house we regret voting buhari

keep regretting. Buhari is chilling with that him babe in the other room

who you and your family epp?? show us your mavro
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jide Ayogu made a strong comment there.
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by fourthworld: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
snazzy5050:
God bless the flat heads

And curse the cone heads

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by fourthworld: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sweetguy25:
The company needs a better branding and they need to be more innovative.

Innovation is something Nigerians don't have due to our poor educational system.

Better branding to which brand? Do TATA, Mitsubishi and Daihatsu sound better in your ears than IVM?
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by stamcy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
And am here watching my guys https://youtube/vSWA8T1MZmY
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by stamcy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by kenengineboy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
INNOSON IS DOING A GOOD JOB BUT I THINK THEY NEED TO BE MORE INNOVATIVE CONSIDERING THE MARKET THEY OPERATE. NIGERIANS NEED LOW COST FLASHY CARS.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by fourthworld: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
swezenberg:
What a shame. I am so disappointed in the owner. How can he be driving Range with all these fine cars he produces. No wonder he's got low patronage. If he really trusts his products then he and his entire family will not use any other brand.

Who told that he got low patronage? He can't even meet up with his demand, and becareful not to believe everything you read on social media, some are paid agents of pulling down

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by 989900D: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
This is just what the Dr. ordered for Nigerian roads, no long thing, no 'effizy', nice lift, practical tires, practical clearance -- I hope it is durable though.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by PMONEY6: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Everyone has spoken very well except one nonsense Mr chucks.
Car na cement?
Even the innoson himself doesn't drive his own-made car.
Besides his media team is whack!!!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Again I ask how durable are these cars?
There is no info regarding their performance
only buy naija made. If I will buy a car Id like to know how it performs . I dont care which country its from

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by fourthworld: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
enigma2007:

What he said was not the truth! All of them were giving equal opportunities via policies & tax concessions to build their cement plants or factories while some preferred to import and bag the cement here in Nigeria, Dangote decided to shun short-term profits in order to be in position for tomorrow. Not his fault that his competitors were short-sighted. The govt ccan change its mind at anytime and so a wise business-man should plan for such uncertainty.

Back to Innoson, the company should not look for govt's patronage or ensure that the bulk of their revenue base doesn't solely depend on the govt because it will only dull them in the long run rather they should push to develop their brand and make money across irrespective of the govt in power. That way they can always make money even if the govt stops buying from them tomorrow.

Afonja and lecture, I fear you people but I no run, before you people were shouting Innoson is fake, his cars are Chinese assembled car, now that the world is picking interest on his product, you now come out with your usual snaky hypocritical counsel, well to hell with your advice, Innoson doesn't need it, any counsel from you people are rooted in jealousy. No parking please keep off
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by fourthworld: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
PMONEY6:
Everyone has spoken very well except one nonsense Mr chucks.
Car na cement?
Even the innoson himself doesn't drive his own-made car.
Besides his media team is whack!!!

I don't think that Innoson has personally approached you, your father, your family and your entire region for patronage. Why not mind your business?
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Sweetguy25: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
fourthworld:

Better branding to which brand? Do TATA, Mitsubishi and Daihatsu sound better in your ears than IVM?

Branding doesn't necessarily mean changing your name and identity.
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Costello559(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Icansing:
here u come from ur gate man post?

Thunder scata ya head dia.. Lol
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Sirlovings: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
lilmax:
no interior?

Go to their website and help yourself
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Proffdada: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
ItsawrapOutfit:

First in Africa? I don't think so, I may not be right though. Heading to google grin
he's not familiar with google, I even know Ghana has assembly line before innoson

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by khayce: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Can you spare 8k to make millions in 30days. Don't be amazed, this is not an MLM neither is it a ponzi scheme..it is a program that is designed to alleviate poverty. Referring is not a mandate to making your millions It is a program that will serve you for the rest of your life.. Still amazed?
All you need is a bitcoin wallet and 8k.if you don't have a bitcoin wallet don't worry we will teach you how to open a bitcoin wallet which is rated as the best currency in the world.
If you are interested just ask me HOW and drop your whatsapp number below.. Or whatsapp: 08063951701
Join our online seminar by 7pm tonight.. Drop your whatsapp number.. You will be contacted. See you at the top!
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by mrikay: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
see the lift! Hehehehehe custom made for our roads!
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by enigma2007(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
fourthworld:

Afonja and lecture, I fear you people but I no run, before you people were shouting Innoson is fake, his cars are Chinese assembled car, now that the world is picking interest on his product, you now come out with your usual snaky hypocritical counsel, well to hell with your advice, Innoson doesn't need it, any counsel from you people are rooted in jealousy. No parking please keep off

1st point of correction. I am not an "Afonja" (read the Yoruba history), i am a full blooded son of Yorubaland or you can call me son of Oduduwa (whatever rocks your boat) but i object to been called "Afonja".

Secondly! point out where i said that Innoson cars are fake (You can read all my NL posts)

Thirdly: Why would hate or feel jealous about someone's success or someone that is trying to grow his business? You don't know me and jumped into conclusion that i hate him or is jealous of him.

I really don't get all the emotional bullshit that you spewed up there and Innoson definitely needs my money or other's people money out there that are not from the Eastern side or Igbo to grow his business except that he is running a charity organisation or he is in the business to service the government or he is contented to limit his cars to the igbos.

Parting shot: I am sure you are still a dependent or probably doesn't know jack about running a business or earning money to meet up obligations. So let me school you a little bit,
For a business to be successful, there must be demand and supply. The critical bit been "Demand" and the ability of the business to meet such demand. So if there is no demand for company's product then the company dies or loses money. I will leave it at that for now

Not everything is about "NL likes" from you and other immature twats out there.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by fourthworld: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
enigma2007:

1st point of correction. I am not an "Afonja" (read the Yoruba history), i am a full blooded son of Yorubaland or you can call me son of Oduduwa (whatever rocks your boat) but i object to been called "Afonja".

Secondly! point out where i said that Innoson cars are fake (You can read all my NL posts)

Thirdly: Why would hate or feel jealous about someone's success or someone that is trying to grow his business? You don't know me and jumped into conclusion that i hate him or is jealous of him.

I really don't get all the emotional bullshit that you spewed up there and Innoson definitely needs my money or other's people money out there that are not from the Eastern side or Igbo to grow his business except that he is running a charity organisation or he is in the business to service the government or he is contented to limit his cars to the igbos.

Parting shot: I am sure you are still a dependent or probably doesn't know jack about running a business or earning money to meet up obligations. So let me school you a little bit,
For a business to be successful, there must be demand and supply. The critical bit been "Demand" and the ability of the business to meet such demand. So if there is no demand for company's product then the company dies or loses money. I will leave it at that for now

Take time to go to through all the forums about Innoson and see what your people have been saying about his products including you perhaps. So that's why any atom of advice from you people will be treated like a snake venom by me. Meanwhile I am not so daft to get or immature to hunt for likes ok, such is for intellectual midgets not for me, possibly that's what you seek. I am an Igbo defender, I joined this forum because of the trash you people have been vomiting about Igbo affairs and I've come to give it back to you tits for tats

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by fourthworld: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
enigma2007:

Take time to go to through all the forums about Innoson and see what your people have been saying about his products including you perhaps. So that's why any atom of advice from you people will be treated like a snake venom by me. Meanwhile I am not so daft or immature to hunt for likes ok, such is for intellectual midgets not for me, possibly that's what you seek. I am an Igbo defender, I joined this forum because of the trash you people have been vomiting about Igbo affairs and I've come to give it back to you eye for eye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River / The 2019 Aston Martin DBX Design Has Been Completed And It’s Mirrorless (photos) / The All-New 2020 Mercedes-benz GLS SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.