Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (61430 Views)

Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / I Need A Take Home To Mama With The Following Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Handsomecutepie: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
francotunsco:
Truth is. Any lady with those qualities must have descended from one strange planet. Run away from her before she show you her real self!

O boy, you r right, thank God i found out before our wedding, just few months away. Hmmm! I would ve been singing all kind of music by now. She was a fire but at d beginning, I thought I ve found my soulmate

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
omochelsea004:
if i have a lady with all this character op listed in my life ehn coupled with decency, omo nah to they always pamper am oooo, i go love her no be small, i go cherish her, value her, please her with whatever i have, make her always feel like queen, infact na only God go pass am in rank for my life, this is what is happening to me presently, my fiancee is just too arogant & disrespectful, she doesn't av an atom of respect for me, upon how i show her true love, this is driving me crazy because that is not how we started the relationship 5 years ago, she is making me lose interest in her, i can't explain how am feeling presently, i really love this lady
... Can I ask what you're doing with a woman who doesn't recognize the man you are??
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Handsomecutepie: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pavore9:
I will not even encourage my brother to marry such a lady as the OP listed.....as such a woman is a bomb waiting to explode!

You r right, my ex exploded to my face, i thought it was a joke or dream but far from it; it was a reality.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Genea(f): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

1. Who walks for miles just to see/meet you

2. Who says “sorry” even though she didn’t do anything wrong..

3.Who cries because she still loves and misses
you..

4. Who still tries to get you back..

5. Who no matter how much you have hurt her
still loves you..

6. Who stops her argument with you to save
your relationship..

7. Who continuously makes you feel special and
tries to make you happy..

8. Who is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..

9. Who wants to leave you because of your rude
behaviour..but, she is not able to do so because
her Love for you overcomes it all.

ADD URZ...
naaaaah, most guyz take ladies like dah for granted.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ameezy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
coolok
NEXT

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by AbuMikey(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...

I've gotten mine already. cool
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by cocoberry(f): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
angry
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by misspicy(f): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...
Summary should be

[size=35pt]WHO IS A ZOMBIE[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by yusufu16: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
The irony of life is that some people love the opposite of what you said OP. Everyone in the world has his match.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by chigoziri2403(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
please i seriously need a lady that has these qualities , am tired of women who because you aren't married to them think they can misbehave, am SO so serious, I STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE!
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Blessograo(f): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
For me doing it is not the problem but knowing the relationship will not last cos you will end up getting dumped is the problem. People don't appreciate what they have until they have lost it. undecided
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ngmgeek(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2016

[s]2. Who says “sorry” even though she didn’t do anything wrong.
[/s]
[s]3.Who cries because she still loves and misses.
you..[/s]

5. Who no matter how much you have hurt her. But Why?
still loves you..

6. Who stops her argument with you to save.
your relationship..

[s]8. Who is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..
[/s]
[s]9. Who wants to leave you because of your rude
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Pavore9: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Handsomecutepie:

You r right, my ex exploded to my face, i thought it was a joke or dream but far from it; it was a reality.

It is better one settles down with a woman you know her true character as in what she tolerates and what she goes mad about not one who is repressing to fit into the mould of "wife material".....ticking time bomb!
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by gebest: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
ayobase:
I have gotten mine.
me2
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Vikky014(f): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

When I am in a relationship, I am one faithful asshole. I don't cheat,

But once I am single, I am one he'll of a man LovePeddler.

But I guess I am enjoying the whoring escapades, I am not yet tired bro.
till u get HIV. DNT B TIRED!!
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by HRich(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
But all girls that have come across me have all this qualities,
should I marry them all
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by HRich(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Nice write up op! Is a pity Some guys don't reason this way!

I'm sure you don't have any of that quality
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Eibams60(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
Lucky me.Show me love guys am there
lemme see ur HIV result 1st
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Run from that type of lady bros.. she is psychotic and one day when she hits the peak.. she will knife your chocolate balls while you sleep grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by sustainus(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
I show my girl all dis things but she never visit me & if i talk she say she's busy, so I stop it, now she's saying things Don change dat d relationship is over
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by basingstoke: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...
1I once had one like that but i threw her away because of my foolishness.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by MicroBox: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Everybody loves Esperanza Guerrero but Ernesto de la Colina don't like her because he thinks she's to soft friendly and generous...He love tough women..
Moral:Human being are wired differently.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
AfroBlue:

the thread!

i logged in just to like ur comment when i should be working and Blancing some eom business ledgers! wink

See advertising grin
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by misspicy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
omochelsea004:
if i have a lady with all this character op listed in my life ehn coupled with decency, omo nah to they always pamper am oooo, i go love her no be small, i go cherish her, value her, please her with whatever i have, make her always feel like queen, infact na only God go pass am in rank for my life, this is what is happening to me presently, my fiancee is just too arogant & disrespectful, she doesn't av an atom of respect for me, upon how i show her true love, this is driving me crazy because that is not how we started the relationship 5 years ago, she is making me lose interest in her, i can't explain how am feeling presently, i really love this lady
She has gotten you where she wants you therefore

[size=35pt]She can no longer be your zombie tongue[/size]
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Uchbebe46(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
i hav this lady that loves me with all her heart..i mean she can do anything just to make me happy..but the thing is,my mind is telling me she is doing all these to make me marry her..but why is it that if a lady loves a guy, the guy will not always reciprocate the love and vice versa ..
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by chigoizie7(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Vikky014:
till u get HIV. DNT B TIRED!!

God is on my side.

These last two jobs can't go wrong, God dey my side
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Dvibs: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
ops
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by mecussey(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...

Nah...you dont have the experience. All these you mentioned above can ba acted...you need to list natural characters men shouldnt let go.

1) woman who loves cooking or prefers cooking her meals to eating outside...

2) A young woman who loves children...

3) An industrius woman

4) A woman who is not irritated by your undies or mess.

5) An educated woman, not graduate ooo, "educated"

6) Economical woman...someone who is not extravagant.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Na only mammy water get dis kind qualities
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by imperialQueen(f): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=slimmjohn post=50560686] wink tongue Hmmmmmmm nice one OP.imperialQueen,i do hope you have these qualities?[/quote

if i av em ryt??

well... No, i don't... in other words

you don dive rock be DAT grin
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by kiddkash(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...
my God you sound like a wuss
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ruffneck(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Show me the Lady.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / My fiancée is cheating again / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.