Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com (27068 Views)

Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? / Ballet Helps Young Children Develop Strong Mucles / What Is The Most Effective Insecticide Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You are correct. Most especially the females. Back in those days, a girl does not starting menstruating or developing mounds until 12 or 13 but these days you see little kids of 9 and 10 already showing the secondary sexual characteristics. No wonder they also age very fast. I came across an 18 years old girl and could not believe she was a teenager. She looked so developed with lots of curves. She could pass for a 28 years old lady.
The boys are not left out. You see guys in the early teens (14 and 15) already having beards and hairy chest. The major culprit is most likely the diet and environment. Too many junks and processed foods these days.

1 Like

Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by olafum1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
wink
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by ouzo1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
No wonder Lilimax develop quick
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys.Think of it.We are alive but they have opted for Cucumber. We can't be competing with Cucumber (mere fruit).Let us eat at least 500 cucumbers per day to send the fruit into extinction
My own advice.
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by HabaSeun: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
honeyadi:
I really love this. I actually read it to the end
Clap for urself grin what a feat. cheesy
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by TomHagen: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
honeyadi:
Na achievement say you read this relatively short article to the end? Na wa for Nigerians.
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rants?!

You clearly don miss road.

Now ask yourself, "Which research and publication did this goon called dadee007 undergo to convince you of the much ado about nothing you've learnt this evening?" undecided
AppDevt:
hulk smash
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
lilmax:
wetin dey work this one?

Ur cucumber dealer needs to recalibrate and remeasure ur size. It be like say U go need cassava!

Wetin dey worry u?
Aren't I allowed to voice my opinion?
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Misterdhee1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
holamiday:
I find the idea in the write-up too far-fetched. Were there no plastics those days? How about children who hardly eat from plastics these days, who still look bigger than their ages?

Me-thinks children develop faster nowadays simply because of CIVILIZATION. A 12 year old of today knows 100 times more than a child of the same age would, 50 years ago. This quick mind growth signals the brain for an attendant quick physical development. That's why they say information is power. Times have changed. In those days, children don't dare talk. They are never heard from, only seen. Freedom has arrived. This is way more acceptable than that plastic theory.

God bless you. You echoed my thoughts. It is a sequential thing. Each generation, set new limits for the upcoming ones to break. What the next generation would learn from us can't be compared to what we learnt from our parents. It is a natural trend.
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by lilmax(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ur cucumber dealer needs to recalibrate and remeasure ur size. It be like say U go need cassava!

Wetin dey worry u?
Aren't I allowed to voice my opinion?
but you no allow the op voice him own opinion, did you?
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
honeyadi:

Its not lengthy
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Tonydeeb(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
I don't have facts to disprove you @Op... But seriously, these facts look all too far-fetched to be the reasons behind the development.
However, in my opinion, me thinks evolution is the only viable reason behind this occurrence; just like you cannot compare the brain-capacity/IQ of a 5 year old in today's world to a 5 year old, 20 years ago, so also do these phenomemons work.
For an illustration, why do you think they say "The beautiful are yet to be born?!", it's only natural to expect a pretty lady's child to be prettier, a man's son to be taller!, so also do the hormones in the body go through an evolutionary process which will only keep telling on the offsprings for as long as peeps continue to reproduce.
In other words, genetics, biological changes we go through ,environmental enlightenements et al as the generation keeps progressing are factors which should be considered as behind these massive structural changes.

1 Like

Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by hugoranking(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lolz, I luv d part wie e sed "if ur brain sense its time 4 u bear kids, it sends signals 4 development of wider hips" hehehehheheh too much guguru
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
lilmax:
but you no allow the op voice him own opinion, did you?

Babe! No dey yarn dis trash, did I remove his post or change it in anyway? He has voiced his opinion, and so did I

Reason wetin u dey post for here before u hit send from today
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You are correct. Most especially the females. Back in those days, a girl does not starting menstruating or developing mounds until 12 or 13 but these days you see little kids of 9 and 10 already showing the secondary sexual characteristics. No wonder they also age very fast. I came across an 18 years old girl and could not believe she was a teenager. She looked so developed with lots of curves. She could pass for a 28 years old lady.
The boys are not left out. You see guys in the early teens (14 and 15) already having beards and hairy chest. The major culprit is most likely the diet and environment. Too many junks and processed foods these days.
if i tell u my age, u won't believe, all because looking older than age disease
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Originalsly: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
I do agree that children today develop faster than those of yesteryear but I disagree with the reasons given. I think the main reason for faster development lies in the foods we eat. In which country do kids develop fastest? The US.. by far... why there and no other country comes close? ..balanced diet?...you really believe they eat healthy?.. they are now going in that direction. The foods they eat are laden with hormones, growth hormones in particular and steroids. The chickens, cows and pigs... their main meat source ... are fed with feeds packed with growth bormones. How long does the average US chicken take from egg to the dining table? Why?..growth hormones. When eaten... do the effects of the hormones disappear? Really? .. Milk.. no different... you would be surprised to find out how much milk is drawn from a cow each day...no cow in the whole of the North can produce half as much. Why?.. hormones. When this milk is drank or eaten as butter or cheese... do you think you are escaping the effects of these hormones? Sugars... look on almost any product from the US that contains a sweetener... cereal... juice... candy...cookies.....sodas.... one common sweetener...corn syrup/high fructose corn syrup. Check the ingredients of similar products coming out of Europe or Canada...you will not see high fructose corn syrup. Why?....it is banned. Why ?...it is harmful to human health. The brain cannot identify that sweetener...which is 20 times sweeter than regular sugar but you wouldn't taste it...so whatever food the brain cannot identify...turns it into fat and stores the fat. And you be wondering even if you eat from morning until night you cannot outgrow an American eating his "balanced diet".Phew...I'm tired... be right back. .. let me go microwave 3slices of 3 minute pizza and grab a 40oz Pepsi.

7 Likes

Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Why spoil it with those scary pictures
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Sike(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
So educative!
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by yourmmyblack(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
demsid:
how many plastic person go chop, and wc type

President paint container one every week
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by yourmmyblack(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
demsid:
how many plastic person go chop, and wc type

Presid[color=#770077][/color]ent paint container one every week
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Incorrect writeup , I'm in canada and I see obese kids everywhere...since when has junk food like McDonald, burger King or even kraft dinner became balance diet.

The reason for their growth is due to the growth hormone used in processing of these food we eat. For example look at the milk we consume and even the chicken we eat.

Please do a thorough research before posting

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by bigtt76(f): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Na too much Indomie! grin
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by mukhcech(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
All thanks to diary products.e.g Milk, Yoghurt, cheese, formula. google is ur friend.
donnypool:
Incorrect writeup , I'm in canada and I see obese kids everywhere...since when has junk food like McDonald, burger King or even kraft dinner became balance diet.
The reason for their growth is due to the growth hormone used in processing of these food we eat. For example look at the milk we consume and even the chicken we eat.
Please do a thorough research before posting
Thank you
Thank God an enlightened fellow is here.
All thanks to diary products.e.g Milk, Yoghurt, cheese, formula. google is ur friend.
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by lilmax(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Babe! No dey yarn dis trash, did I remove his post or change it in anyway? He has voiced his opinion, and so did I

Reason wetin u dey post for here before u hit send from today
babe? lol grin.......okay dude face front
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gimme number first! undecided
lilmax:
babe? lol grin.......okay dude face front
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Olusharp(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
I was at home last 2weeks i say this girl that used to be in primary Sch while i was in secondary school, i was mesmerized by what i saw, she don carry back and front and she is still in primary Sch..the painful thing was those roadside vulganizers were already playing with her boobs...and i am still here thin like a pole with height ,people be saying na cos my mind never settle...Baba Pick up my call...
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Educative but poorly researched. I believe the writer chose to look at the subject from only one aspect.
Back in the day when everyone was eating only for survival a number of people still faced early puberty although not rampant as these days but it still happened. Humans are individual and assuming we all develop the same is like saying no mistakes occur in biology.
The picture of the baby with sagged skin used as an example is only a disorder said to affect one in thousand plus births. I highly doubt the picture of the baby with the mustache is real.

If anything the reason people grow faster is better food technology, availability, growing disposable income and better healthcare (Nigeria is yet to enjoy this reason). Most parents now have three to four children at most and can cater for all their nutritional needs. Of course those children would mature faster than a rural family's children whose nutritional availability vary with changing climates.
Different forms of pesticides and fertilizers are widely available today as opposed to 1914 which ensure yams and the like grow to four times their genetic potential. Tell me how anyone feeding on these would not appear more robust than their counterparts.
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Emperormartin(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Lilimax post=50583319][/quote]boys growing beards by 14/15 years is not uncommon. Beards is genetic.
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Akinson1: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
wat is hapnin to U once apned to me sumtym ago!i jst stoped usin sponge to bath(almst 5yrs na)al I do is bath wth soap antym! nd it worked!
Re: Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com by Emassive(m): 12:25am On Oct 29, 2016
True story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Prevent Yellow Underarm Stains... / Mr First Time Smoking SK / 575 New COVID-19 Cases, 163 Discharged And 9 Deaths On July 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.