Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached (8599 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail / EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has granted bail to the former Special Adviser to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on Media, Dr. Reuben Abati.

As part of his bail conditions, Abati will drop his international passport and produce a surety of not below Level 16 in the civil service.

The former presidential spokesman was arrested last Monday on allegations that he received N50m from the embattled former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

Details Later…

http://punchng.com/efcc-grants-rueben-abati-bail/

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by seunlayi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
FTC on a thread that involve my Name sake ---

Mr. Reuben, can you share me some part of the "yam"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by DaudaAbu(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Aso rock demons /spirits had intervened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by hyprealestatemkt(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
With a warning, if you run your mouth again we go give you the dasuki style

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by neocortex: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
I am sure he will blame aso rock demons for his ordeal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by veekid(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Well-done
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by QuietHammer(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Just like Fayose, expect the brain-dead morons_ to soon be here to say Abati has been compromised and that their saviour, the chief ineffectual buffoon never ordered the sharing of the said money. Good morning

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Kirinwa: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Lai Mohammed should expect his own for lying to Nigerians.
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Iaeku50: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2016
Finally Rueben can rest in his house
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by oyetunder(m): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Once upon a time, Abati's pen was a threat to those who raped Nigeria...but he was invited to join the political rapists, and he identified with those he once hunted to further molest our country!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by bennymark(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Naso the case go take quench
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Audray(f): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Of course grant him bail.Because he's a"big man".
If it was an average man SUSPECTED of financial crime,that's his end.
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by LessNoise: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Seems like his demons came through grin grin
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Boyooosa(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2016
This Government is sweet, I am liking it. Elimination of distraction and silencing of confusion. This is how to RULE over extremely unprogressive and unnecessarily stubborn opposition. This is to express that he who comes to law, do so with clean hands. They all have skeleton in their cupboard and they will still use all their lives to wail. Confusionists!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by eph12(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2016
So na only 50m him collect? Shior! When him mate dey collect 4b and above undecided
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2016
He will be humble now
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by LorDBolton(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2016
LOC1:
[b] THE INJUSTICE AT SLOT NG LIMITED

Im sorry for putting this here but i need someo e to hear my plea.

My name is Oki Collins and I'm writing this on behalf of a friend.
A friend of mine who lost his phone original charger to electrical surge after months of borrowing charger to charge his device decided to get a new charger for his phone. The question of where to get the best phone charger came begging for answers and many including me advised he gets it from a good retail outlet like slot so as not fall victim of getting a bad charger. However, the unexpected happened today.
My friend simply known as George left home for slot retail outlet in ikorodu to get himself a charger. He paid a whooping sum of three thousand naira (#3 000) to get himself a tecno branded charger. He requested for receipt but was told that receipts were not usually issued for accessories. Well, he argued no further and he charged his phone from 3% to 10% before he headed home. On getting home, he tried charging his phone but the charger won't stop blinking. At a point, the phone would charge and the next second it stops and it continues in that order non stop.
On realizing this, he headed back for slot ikorodu to lay his complaint but it fell on deaf ears. Although the charger charged the attendant's phone without blinking but didnt charge his. He requested that the charger should be changed but his plea/request fell on deaf ears.
My people, 3k is gone. The charger cannot serve it purpose. We have tried contacting the headquarters it is either the line is busy or the phone rings out.
I don't know if there is anyone who had a similar issue. How did you go about it.
Please, help a fellow Nigerian. Three thousand no be joke ooooooo. [/b]

No receipt? End of story

I'm sure your friend has learnt his lesson.
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by saint047(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2016
When government accepts responsibility for people, then people no longer take responsibility for themselves. - George Pataki
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2016
Audray:
Of course grant him bail.Because he's a"big man".
If it was an average man SUSPECTED of financial crime,that's his end.
nah everyone gets bail someone stole 2million in my office and had to produce 10 million bail bond and a director as a surety.
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Agimor(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2016
That kuje prison can recalibrate and reset ones memory to default mood....
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by CSTR13: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2016
EFCC has the constitutional power to grant bail? Lol.
Only In Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by santosesq1(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2016
A woman sentenced to prison for 90 years in Enugu on aligation of fraud
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by eezeribe(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2016
OK
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Kunleskey(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Nawa o
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Next is trial
Next is Doyin Okupe
Next is Reno Omokri
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Mentcee(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2016
Beast Buhari
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by ganie(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2016
eph12:
So na only 50m him collect? Shior! When him mate dey collect 4b and above undecided
he was busy spewing rubbish, when much of the largesse was being shared.
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by davodyguy: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2016
You must learn to keep quiet sometimes lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by davodyguy: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Keneking:
Next is trial
Next is Doyin Okupe
Next is Reno Omokri

Not sure he ate yam
Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by EternalBeing: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Best Ever !

1. No matter how beautiful and handsome you are,
just remember Baboon and Gorillas also attract tourists .

Stop Boasting.

2. No matter how big and strong you are,
you will not carry yourself to your Grave.

Be Humble

3. No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow.

Be Patient

4. No matter how Light Skinned you are, you will always need light in Darkness.

Take Caution

5. No matter how Rich and many Cars you have, you will always Walk to Bed.

Be Contented Take Life Easy .
Life is short

WHAT A LIFE WE LIVE..

If u think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the Grace of God that woke you up.

GOD bless you!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Good for Reuben..

Govt of hunger and probe..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detained Nigerian Activist, Chido Onumah Has Been Released By DSS / Sagay: PACAC Not Under Abubakar Malami, He Has No Power Over Our Activities / Ministerial Nominee Cant Speak English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.