Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation (26627 Views)

Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Senators Sing Different Tunes On Magu’s Confirmation / BREAKING: Magu’s Confirmation Causes Row In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by ceeethru(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2016
May God save the masses of this country from our evil leaders. Peoples are dying because of extreme poverty and high cost of living but our so called leaders are busy fighting for political power. Hmmm thank God all of us most answer what we did to our creator one on one in the final day of judgement. May God save our dear masses from disastrous leaders of our time.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by eph12(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Just negodu So it's not about doing the right thing?

Aisha please we need your help in fighting this cabal

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by senator000: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2016
If you don't like the man,then tell your boss(Buhari) not to appoint him in the first place...
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by computer0810(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Mean while we have been accusing tinubu and calling him different names, so his not even part of this government propaganda after the election, may God 4give us and deliver us from buhari and his cabal he appointed

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Goke7: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Definitely Nigeria can never develop with trash like this, we are the architect of all our misfortunes and we keep on praying to God to deliver Nigeria, that kind of prayer can never be answered.

If Nigeria will collapse finally, corruption will surely be the reason, not even terrorism or insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Pope22(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2016
As I was reading this thing, my eyes started turning me because of hunger, I now remembered that am no longer a student and why should I be reading this thing like this as if I have exams; as if it was in the my days in university when you must read even if you are hungry, I quickly close it. Maybe I will read later, I have read the title. Let me start my job hunting!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by winj3: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
All I can say is Buhari is a useless president and he is seriously involved in high profile corruption, his hands are not clean!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Orikinla(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2016
faaz24:
Cabal At Buhari’s Presidency Agrees To Free Senate President Saraki If He Frustrates Confirmation Of EFCC Chair, Magu

BY SAHARA REPORTERS

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/27/cabal-buhari’s-presidency-agrees-free-senate-president-saraki-if-he-frustrates
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by mrjangaweed: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
My dear President, I hope you are reading this..
you dear President is a useless corrupt bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Orikinla(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2016
IJA yi a ga!
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by tonyot(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2016
Nawa ooooo
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Orikinla(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2016
computer0810:
Mean while we have been accusing tinubu and calling him different names, so his not even part of this government propaganda after the election, may God 4give us and deliver us from buhari and his cabal he appointed

What can change Nigeria is not election, but REVOLUTION!

I had a dream, armed forces stormed the National Assembly and charged the lawmakers of corruption. Then they stripped them on camera and showed them live on Facebook. The lawmakers were pleading for mercy on their knees.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Nellybii: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Power play , that's why I keep telling zombies, don't just take whatever you read/hear on the media on the surface, lots of horse trading goes on underneath which you're not aware of.
Despite the much touted anti corruption fight, the country's set up is strategically defined to frustrate the corruption fight and in this regard, APC is no different from PDP, let's just say they're even worse because they came in primarily with the anticorruption mantra yet corruption has thrived soo well under them.
From the ministerial appointments of shady characters, to Saraki's ish, then Dogara's spat with Jibrin and then Buhari turning the other eye in corrupt matters involving his top level appointees including the COAS , it's obvious to the unborn that anticorruption is just a word.

You advise to zombies "don't take whatever you read/hear on the media on the surface"
Yet you want them to take all these stories above and swallow hook, line and sinker ?
You are the typical Nigerian that is genetically engineered to be corrupt and feels that it is impossible to live without being corrupt.
Bad news is that your number continues to dwindle by the day and Nigeria will smile again either you like it or believe it or not.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Achorise: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Jonathan's name sound better in my mouth than this Buhari, who thinks he can fool the whole country.

I stand with Jonathan that the best way to fight corruption is through modern electronic devices and technology.
BVM
TSA
And tightening the loophole holes.

This people are all terrible, I wish Buhari was more learned.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Kog45(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Ratello:
Sahara Reporters did it again. The more Saraki tries to lobby for his freedom for crimes he committed the more he gets entangled in the web he solely spins. He will never escape this one for real. This should be the most useless set of Senators to make up the upper chamber in the history of this Country. Dogara must not be spared too. Terrible set of expensive rogues.
My man easy o,this political chess game is bigger than Sahara report
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by genali(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Corruption Fighting Back #IStandWithMagu No matter the frustration MAGU will eventually succeed, the chief of staff with his team will not see the light of the day #IStandWithMagu
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Kog45(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=50570934][/quote]kai this saraki strong o
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Kog45(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2016
computer0810:
pls stop it!Tinubu was d chief propagandist of this govt and using sahara report to mess anybody that crosses his way but it seems d game is getting tougher,so he needs to re strategize to win public sympathy against d cabal
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by nonjebose(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2016
In the midst of conjectures and plots, lies the incontrovertible truth that politicians are a burden to this nation
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by july66: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2016
faaz24:
Cabal At Buhari’s Presidency Agrees To Free Senate President Saraki If He Frustrates Confirmation Of EFCC Chair, Magu

BY SAHARA REPORTERS

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/27/cabal-buhari’s-presidency-agrees-free-senate-president-saraki-if-he-frustrates
Nawa for this people o. Lawal Daura, Magu, Malami, Abba Kyari, same same people. Power don jam power. I no even understand the anti corruption war. The man wey collect 500M from MTN still dey office yet them dey fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Saintp(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2016
This is what you get when you don't fight corruption with all sincerity. I hope we get a sincere leader soon else this country will collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by cutekhalifa(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2016
buhari and his friends are clown... Tufiakwa
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by don4real18(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2016
They should just bomb all of them
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by HENRY940: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Wake me up when buhari starts to fight kwaruption

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2016
I like Buhari, considering the grand corruption of the previous government but his political understanding is poor. Now he will see reasons why Tinubu wants a senate president different from Saraki. Buhari will eventually become a wise man but just like Jonathan, it might be too late

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by discman2k2(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2016
engrMikemd:
post too long jor

Bros, how u take read Engineering sef?
smh
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by discman2k2(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Pope22 post=50570862]As I was reading this thing, my eyes started turning me because of hunger, I now remembered that am no longer a student and why should I be reading this thing like this as if I have exams; as if it was in the my days in university when you must read even if you are hungry, I quickly close it. Maybe I will read later, I have read the title. Let me start my job hunting!!![
/quote]
It will def b too lonh for u, dats y u still dey search for ever available jobs. Do u know the importance of Current affairs in ur career? Finally, y not start a simple business and then grow it gradually. Haven't u noticed that the richest in the world are people who do business and create innovative ideas?

#UrHeadacheUrPanadol
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by JuanDeDios: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
My dear President, I hope you are reading this..
I doubt it. That man appears to live in another planet to me.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Emassive(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Nigeria can never get a head way with news like this.

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2016
The presidency want Magu confirmed easily hence why they have manufactured a conspiracy theory

Magu has been arresting people in a gestapo style without any convictions, he has been disobeying court orders and arresting people with no evidence and only seems to find evidence through making up stories against the arrested on the pages of newspaper

These for me smacks of incompetence. I will vote against Magu if I was a Senator

The National Assembly should do their jobs properly by allowing a vote on Magu

Let every Senator be given a say through individual votes!

No bow and go for Magu
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Giftedcurse(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
The one problem with our country is that there's corruption everywhere, no sector is left untouched even to our homes, corruption everywhere hence our leaders choose to fight for what benefits him or not. they don't care about the masses that's why we are where we are today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) / Governor Ugwuanyi At Ex-governor Chime's Daughter Traditional Marriage / G-20 Day 2: Pictures Of President Tinubu In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.