Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation (26626 Views)

Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / Senators Sing Different Tunes On Magu’s Confirmation / BREAKING: Magu’s Confirmation Causes Row In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by dunkem21(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2016
krendo:
The presidency want Magu confirmed easily hence why they have manufactured a conspiracy theory

Magu has been arresting people in a gestapo style without any convictions, he has been disobeying court orders and arresting people with no evidence and only seems to find evidence through making up stories against the arrested on the pages of newspaper

These for me smacks of incompetence. I will vote against Magu if I was a Senator

The National Assembly should do their jobs properly by allowing a vote on Magu

Let every Senator be given a say through individual votes!

No bow and go for Magu

Now, this is what I called classic reasoning ..

Do you play chess?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Theultimate(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2016
I must confess: Nigeria politics is too complicated to be comprehended by a layman. Nigeria politicians do lobby ehn!
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Jesusloveyou: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
fitzmayowa:

There goes the fight against corruption, this guys keep giving nigerians reason to doubt the charade called anti corruption fight...

Imagine Daura lead DSS arresting Judges because they refuse to play ball and some nigerians were busy hailing this blatant display of stupidity...
No matter how you look at it the corruption fight has been rubbished because of those handling it, as it is now anybody can be tagged/victim if you refuse to play ball...

To top it all this is been supervised by the self styled Mr integrity (PMB)...SMH
Mr integrity is not aware of their selfish game of interest,
Meanwhile the judge also lied that amaechi wanted to bribe him,
And u iPods also lied and assume wrongly that tinubu is behind saraki persecution.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by fmlala: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2016
May God help President Buhari because he is surrounded by his enemies

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Jesusloveyou: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2016
Theultimate:
I must confess: Nigeria politics is too complicated to be comprehended by a layman. Nigeria politicians do lobby ehn!
that is why they want to make lobby official, very stupid set of legislooters
Well, is not easy for anyone to win election without be corrupt, and any genuine businessman cannot venture into politics in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by nabiz(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2016
Chei! I weep for naija, especially we the youth.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by princefaculty(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Politics is always tricky, dirty and slippery as well. Keep playing your games telling the electorates the lies you can, nemesis is looming
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Montaque(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
My dear President, I hope you are reading this..
He knows wetin dey more than SR
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by chigoizie7(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Zombi oh, zombi.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by lailo: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
PDP is d one wu will eventually kill dis country.They succeeded in enthroning Saraki just to frustrate anti-corruption war and it's paying well now.We told them d wailers,but dis stewpid people will always back anything anti-progress in d country.Saraki and Dogara have been d clog on d wheel of progress of dis administration especially war against corruption.But they thermed it "freedom to d legislative".Now dia is attempt to nip corruption in d bud at d judiciary,they've started again by chanting "Judiciary must be free".Freedom to them is corruption.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Realist2: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
My dear President, I hope you are reading this..

Your president has been rendered powerless, the new '' Sheriff '' in town has become fable sheepishly, the much taunted body language of your buhari has become powerless and useless as he buhari has been hijacked and put to corner.

I told you before that the most difficult task is to defend this clueless government.

Over here, wailing is fun than having to defend what is killing you.
Cheers !.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by CioAngels(f): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari, are you seeing what your families are doing to Nigeria and Nigerians? What a shame.This is wickedness, how can these people hold Nigeria and Nigerians to ransom. Kyari, babachir, daura, saraki, lawal, senators, governors and others want to disgrace buhari and he is watching them digging his disgrace. Who will bail Nigerians from these Vampires. Sahara, serap, premium, the world leaders, please intervene so that mr Magu of EFCC's appointment be confirmed becos the hardened Criminals are fighting Magu fiercely and buhari cannot march the them as the cabals are his brothers, nephews, niece, sisters, cousins and others. These cabals are planning to bury Nigeria, please come before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by fabre4: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
newbornmacho:
Yawn. So both APC and PDP are fighting magu who is trying to survive by using APC propaganda media people, who are trying to frustrate an APC cabal which is in turn trying to frustrate an APC president who opposes his wife's lobbying for APC politicians but still thinks his problem is PDP. How confusing has our politics become?

This is just a mere speculation by Sahara reporters
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by fabre4: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ratello:
Sahara Reporters did it again. The more Saraki tries to lobby for his freedom for crimes he committed the more he gets entangled in the web he solely spins. He will never escape this one for real. This should be the most useless set of Senators to make up the upper chamber in the history of this Country. Dogara must not be spared too. Terrible set of expensive rogues.

Lol I see how interested you are in seeing saraki jailed but never trust sahara reporters this is just a mere speculation and as u know sahara reporters thrive on controversies.
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by TijaniAbu: 1:38am On Oct 29, 2016
Fake Pastor VP Osinbajo lies too much. Osinbajo is the author and sponsor of all falsehood. Devil. The vice-presidency of evil vices and lies. Which Magu sommoned Saraki's wife? Lamorde don transform to Magu? Osinbajo no fit remember d lie wey him don tell before. Chaii d mark of compulsive liar na short memory
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Excuzeme: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2016
Ratello:
Sahara Reporters did it again. The more Saraki tries to lobby for his freedom for crimes he committed the more he gets entangled in the web he solely spins. He will never escape this one for real. This should be the most useless set of Senators to make up the upper chamber in the history of this Country. Dogara must not be spared too. Terrible set of expensive rogues.

Well, not many people can discern what is going-on here! You did.

When Aisha Buhari threw all decorum to the wind to shout on the roof-top that "Cabals" have taken over Buhari's Govt and held it hostage, we all thought the woman was just being over ambitious and controlling!

But lo and behold, that woman was just speaking in parables.

The Enemies of Nigeria and many, Wicked and Dangerous and the only thing they all have in common is MONUMENTAL CORRUPTION.
[b]
And what worries me most is WHAT CAN BUHARI DO WHEN HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THOSE TO TRUST?

*Buihari should allow Magu to keep acting, keep re-submitting his name for as long as they refuse to confirm his appointment.
*Buhari should also monitor Magu closely, to ensure he does not 'sell-out' to the Sarakis while assuring him of full support, as long as he remains true to his duties
*Its time Buhari considers dropping Abba Kyari form his Govt though we understand that they are long-term friends!
But Buhari must understand that his Credibility, all the integrity he built over decades will be destroyed by the criminal and unpatriotic acts of people like Kyari
*The appears to have compromised and needs to be replaced. Its a political appointment and can be done easily by the President
*Buhari also needs to "set each of these people against each other" otherwise, they would connive, juts like Senators are doing against the nation.

Buhari must remember why we voted for him and kicked out Jonathan and his looters
Buhari must remember that two more years is just like tomorrow.
Buhari must decide if he wants to be disgraced out like Jonathan or if he wants to live in the hearts of ordinary, innocent Nigerians.

Buhari is the President and the C-in-C, so the buck stops at his table. [/b]
Re: Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation by Excuzeme: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Realist2:

Your president has been rendered powerless, the new '' Sheriff '' in town has become fable sheepishly, the much taunted body language of your buhari has become powerless and useless as he buhari has been hijacked and put to corner.

I told you before that the most difficult task is to defend this clueless government.

Over here, wailing is fun than having to defend what is killing you.
Cheers !.

You are a very mischievous persona! Wolf masquerading as Sheep!

No one needs to defend the President, it is your country that you owe allegiance to, and by extension, anyone standing as arrow point of the country.
The real difficult task is how to tackle the criminals in Senate and the Presidency,... not to mention the millions of ignorant and mischievous people like you.

But if Buhari meant well for this country, God will always come to his aid, somehow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / President Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.