Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,575 members, 7,781,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 12:04 AM

This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied (3525 Views)

See The Dress This Model Wore To Represent Nigeria At The Miss Universe 2017 / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) / Download Tutorial Video: How To Do A Soft Glam Makeup For Brown/dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied by joeheman(m): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Once you lay eyes on Khoudia Diop, it’s hard to forget her. The model, a self-proclaimed “Melanin Goddess,” has enjoyed a bumpy ride to the top, having recently found international success in modeling.
We covered Diop once before, but now, in an interview with the Daily Mail, she speaks frankly about what it means to be different and the struggles she faced to get to where she is.

Take a look at her inspirational story and the encouraging words she lives by every day.

Though Khoudia is enjoying success and notoriety now as a globe-trotting model, things weren’t always so easy for her.

Read more @

Source: http://www.joeheman.com/2016/10/27/model-famous-dark-skin-color-opens-bullied-child/

Re: This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied by talktonase(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
The last picture scared me a bit...you go girl melaninpopin tins.
Re: This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
She is burnt grin grin this one pass black....

I must commend her courage and strength and love for her black skin tho.

I doff my hat for you lady. smiley
Re: This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied by Ginaz(f): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
She is burnt grin grin this one pass black....

I must commend her courage and strength and love for her black skin tho.

I doff my hat for you lady. smiley

I tel you, she blaccck o shocked
Re: This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied by Badgers14: 2:54am On Oct 28, 2016
At first, i had thought the girl was painted black for the modelling photo shot grin grin

I had to read the story again to get in line.. You go girl grin

1 Like

Re: This Model, Famous For Her Very Dark Skin Color, Opens Up About Being Bullied by Raina80(f): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2016
Southern Sudanese are dark ... like the beautiful model and quite tall
The world of fashion can't be inclusive how can it be when runway models look like victims of famine? That industry has a skewed view of beauty far removed from what we as black people( most ) consider beautiful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kojic Dipalmitate , For That Flawless And Blemish Free Skin / Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? / Wear A Long Evening Gown For A Black Tie Evening Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.