Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. (1349 Views)

Can 5 Million Start A Game House? / What Can #5 Buy In Your Area? / What Can 5 Naira Buy In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2016
You Vote For Change Right ?

CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

1 Share

Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by Kingsasian(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2016
Absolutely nothing.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by FreshBoss007: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2016
1 chew gum
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by holatin(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2016
.....and u spoil a good thread by lacing it with hatred.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2016
I don't understand what you are saying. @ " holatin"
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2016
holatin:
.....and u spoil a good thread by lacing it with hatred.
This is not a hatred. this "change" has just make things worst.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by hyprealestatemkt(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Maggi one cube
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by Montaque(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Matchbox is 10naira,
Pure water sachet is 10
One page photocopy is 10-20 naira
3 cubes of sugar @ 10naira

5naira has been however added on some items like the 20naira Klin detergent.

And these changes came into operation from 2015, when we expected 'change'. But it think we got what we expected - change.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by Nightie(f): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2016
ntin ooo
d least u cn get is sweet dat is 3 for 20 naira
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Montaque:
Matchbox is 10naira,
Pure water sachet is 10
One page photocopy is 10-20 naira
3 cubes of sugar @ 10naira

5naira has been however added on some items like the 20naira Klin detergent.

And these changes came into operation from 2015, when we expected 'change'. But it think we got what we expected - change.
Help Me Tell Them Ooo.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Nightie:
ntin ooo d least u cn get is sweet dat is 3 for 20 naira
Can you see the change.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2016
hyprealestatemkt:
Maggi one cube
hahaha see changes.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by theSpark(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2016
Nothing o. You can't even buy favors from little kiddos with N5 again sef.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2016
FreshBoss007:
1 chew gum
Eyaaah See changes una vote for.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Pencil
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2016
theSpark:
Nothing o. You can't even buy favors from little kiddos with N5 again sef.
APC change.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Pencil
pencil for kaduna na 10 naira.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2016
Kingsasian:
Absolutely nothing.
Eyaaah APC Change.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2016
*ipob thread*
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
*ipob thread* .................dnt quote oh me cos i wouldn't reply
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2016
walcruise:
*ipob thread*
On Your Own.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2016
walcruise:
*ipob thread* .................dnt quote oh me cos i wouldn't reply
Na you get your mouth.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by celestialAgent(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Can't remember the last time I saw #5 sef.. I guess they av stopped printing it
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2016
celestialAgent:
Can't remember the last time I saw #5 sef.. I guess they av stopped printing it
Hmmmm APC Change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by Okaakoko(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Pencil
pencil is 20Naira in my place o
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2016
Okaakoko:
pencil is 20Naira in my place o
Chai.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by GraceInUSA: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2016
they should just withdraw that money from circulation because it is USELESS.
Even Tafawa Balewa isn't happy.

Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm APC lead Administration.
GraceInUSA:
they should just withdraw that money from circulation because it is USELESS.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by GraceInUSA: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2016
HQuadreal:
Hmmm APC lead Administration.
can you teach me how you captioned this pix?
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2016
GraceInUSA:
can you teach me how you captioned this pix?
I don't get you.
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by GraceInUSA: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
HQuadreal:
I don't get you.
the pix of N5 you used, you captioned it. how??
Re: What Can "5 Naira" Buy In Your Area Since The Era Of "Change" Share Your Views. by HQuadreal: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2016
GraceInUSA:

the pix of N5 you used, you captioned it. how??
Can you state the word I use in captioning it.

(1) (Reply)

With Just 5,000 Start Operating Quickteller Paypoint Agent / The Secret Of Making Money Printing And Selling Recharge Cards 2017 / Are You Tired Of Guess Work By Road Mechanics? Contact Meecheal Excels Auto Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.