Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Please Help Fix Issues I'm Having With My Asus Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Fix Issues I'm Having With My Asus Laptop (1146 Views)

My Asus Gives A Display That Is Hard To Go (picture) / Whatsapp Desktop App Not Working. Please Help Fix It / Help With My Asus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Fix Issues I'm Having With My Asus Laptop by xerxesII: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Ok. . .

Issue#1 : So my asus laptop has one audio jack for headphone & microphone , when I plug my headphone into the audio jack. . .the speaker sound still works(but I won't hear any sound from the headphone). . .when I check device manager, I only see microphone and speaker under playback devices.. . .

Issue#2 : recently,when I start my laptop, the sound doesn't work. But, when I RESTART it, the sound is fine. Why is this happening? How can I fix this without a restart? It doesn't happen each time I boot my system, just some of the time. . .

When I click on the sound icon on my task bar it says "no sound installed" and I can't find the audio device entry in device manager

Please help
Thanks for your time smiley

Re: Please Help Fix Issues I'm Having With My Asus Laptop by Greatzeus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
For the sound issue,I experienced it before.You need to uninstall the audio driver and reinstall it again.Or go to device manager,locate audio or sound driver there,highlight and select update by searching the web.
The easiest way is to insert driver pack and select update beside the listed audio driver

1 Like

Re: Please Help Fix Issues I'm Having With My Asus Laptop by thowbie7ven(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2016
just update the Audio driver/s on your system...it means your system drivers are getting outdated...as simple as ABC

(1) (Reply)

HP 655 15inch Laptop For Sale @ 45k / How To Diagnose And Fix An Overheating Laptop / I Need A Used Laptop In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.