Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS (45018 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Two scammers exchanging ideas on how they can continue to take advantage of gullible religious fucktards grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by petomas(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
bee444:

Which miracle happened? You see the blind see, the lame walk, the deformed restored, cancer dropped in the floor, lepers cleansed and the deaf hear? And if yes, which member of your church can testify to the deformities of the "people" used?

Can anybody from the church come forward and tell us that this or that deformed person lived at so address before the healing , so we could go to their household and confirm? Pleasssssssse
We know Ur type. I'm not surprised seen your comment. Even Jesus Christ was mocked too. And even if miracles happens right in your front, u will still Swy it's a planned one.
No wonder so many perished without knowing the cause.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by totorimi: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
kcmichael:

Big liar,Benny has united with his wife.u can watch it on YouTube.I bet u pastor chris and Anita will be united very soon,mark my word

We pray so, but wait a minute shouldn't these people be the light, trail blazers and shinning example in their marriages, why would congregations be having a peaceful and perfect marriages and their pastors cant maintain a happy home, before you tell me they are under the attack from the devil, remember what most of them are always accused of. So tell me what I dont know bro.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
When anointing meets anoiting, there is always an explosion and about 2000 casualties(evil spirits) perish angry

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jesuobu:
When anointing meets anoiting, there is always an explosion and about 2000 casualties(evil spirits) perish angry
wake up before you perish
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by politicalpastor: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Vanessa88:
Men SENT from GOD!

If God sent them , who sent me?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
wake up before you perish
Whoever sleeps in the hands of Jesus can never "wake up and perish" but sleeps in peace and wake up with Joy and gladness of the heart cool

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by deefem81: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Business don start and maga will surely pay

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jesuobu:
Whoever sleeps in the hands of Jesus can never "wake up and perish" but sleeps in peace and wake up with Joy and gladness of the heart cool
I only know of one Jesus. And this Jesus has nothing to do with those confools

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
deefem81:
Business don start and maga will surely pay
poverty has really eaten deep into your brain

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Emassive(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Respect GOD. You can only criticize what they do if it's not Biblical or Spirit Lead. If GOD's grace is still upon them then I think many of you will do well to tap from it fast.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by seedgreen(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2016
bee444:

Which miracle happened? You see the blind see, the lame walk, the deformed restored, cancer dropped in the floor, lepers cleansed and the deaf hear? And if yes, which member of your church can testify to the deformities of the "people" used?

Can anybody from the church come forward and tell us that this or that deformed person lived at so address before the healing , so we could go to their household and confirm? Pleasssssssse
wetin concern me and you, see me see prosperity ooo. This is how we know the nepious. The foolishness of a man is know when he speaks.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Abillsable: 3:50am On Oct 30, 2016
Mattex001:

Fallacious statement! angry
No need to call it fallacious.You should know that's the way the devil works.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by moonraker(m): 4:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Kingdom Business grin cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Binnatrendyz(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2016
I was blessed beyond measure
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Deeaka: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2016
totorimi:

We pray so, but wait a minute shouldn't these people be the light, trail blazers and shinning example in their marriages, why would congregations be having a peaceful and perfect marriages and their pastors cant maintain a happy home, before you tell me they are under the attack from the devil, remember what most of them are always accused of. So tell me what I dont know bro.

Two Sunday's ago I was invited to Christ Embassy, Erediawa-Benin and the pastor was talking about a couple who had marital troubles. He said after trying all the spiritual prayers, fasting and counseling to keep them together, the senior pastor said they should stop trying, that it's alright if they split but remain in the 'faith'

I'm not about enduring endless torture in your marriage but since these holy people do it, they should be mending broken relationships of their congregation not encouraging split ups and saying it's ok if they are still in d faith.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by seedgreen(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2016
Deeaka:

Two Sunday's ago I was invited to Christ Embassy, Erediawa-Benin and the pastor was talking about a couple who had marital troubles. He said after trying all the spiritual prayers, fasting and counseling to keep them together, the senior pastor said they should stop trying, that it's alright if they split but remain in the 'faith'

I'm not about enduring endless torture in your marriage but since these holy people do it, they should be mending broken relationships of their congregation not encouraging split ups and saying it's ok if they are still in d faith.
that is a bunch of insincerity, patent untrue and cruxifision of truth.

People will just come up here and spew nonsense. I was expecting to see the video evidence.

What if I said, 'I saw you killing someone that same Sunday after you left the service', would it make any sense without the evidence. Anybody can talk thrash just like you just did, until you have proof, then shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by Deeaka: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2016
seedgreen:

People will just come up here and spew nonsense. I was expecting to see the video evidence.

What if I said, 'I saw you killing someone that same Sunday after you left the service', would it make any sense without the evidence. Anybody can talk thrash just like you just did, until you have proof, then shut the hell up.

lol

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by virtual3xpert: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2016
seedgreen:

You mean he should have recorded the pastor and uploaded the video to YouTube right? Don't you have something important to do now? like licking Pastor Chris's feet? smh4u
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by shotster50(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Between these 2 pseudo men of 'god' are a million zombies....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by seedgreen(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
virtual3xpert:

You mean he should have recorded the pastor and uploaded the video to YouTube right? Don't you have something important to do now? like licking Pastor Chris's feet? smh4u
I pity you. Nah for NL una dey get mouth. I'm the one 'licking it' , how does that affect you. U nor get better thing talk, park well. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by aalangel(f): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:
[size=20] Benny hinn its time to scam this gullible Nigerians they mumu die. They always Forget their Brain at home when it Comes To Religious Matter grin This would be Easy [/size]

If this is a scam, then I don't mind to be scammed!!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by EyeHateGod: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
aalangel:

If this is a scam, then I don't mind to be scammed!!!!
It is no News that Religion is The Opium Of the Masses So i don't Blame You
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by aalangel(f): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

It is no News that Religion is The Opium Of the Masses So i don't Blame You

Christianity is NOT a religion. It's the pulsating life of God in the human Spirit for those that have received Christ. I pray for you with love, that you realise who Jesus is and experience the true Love of God. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by EyeHateGod: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
aalangel:

Christianity is NOT a religion. It's the pulsating life of God in the human Spirit for those that have received Christ. I pray for you with love, that you realise who Jesus is and experience the true Love of God. God bless you.
If Christianity is Not a Religion How come you Guys Don't Pay tax?

I pray for U to Experience the Love of FSM Ramen
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by aalangel(f): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If Christianity is Not a Religion How come you Guys Don't Pay tax?

I pray for U to Experience the Love of FSM Ramen

If it's about tax, you should get your facts right. For example, there's no Christ Embassy staff that doesn't pay tax. It must be deducted monthly from their salaries. Jesus paid tax, so Christians should pay tax. But that is not matter. Recognise the Love of Jesus for you, even as you practice whatever you practise.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by EyeHateGod: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
aalangel:

If it's about tax, you should get your facts right. For example, there's no Christ Embassy staff that doesn't pay tax. It must be deducted monthly from their salaries. Jesus paid tax, so Christians should pay tax. But that is not matter. Recognise the Love of Jesus for you, even as you practice whatever you practise.
Simple Question do Church pay tax?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by aalangel(f): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Simple Question do Church pay tax?
I already answered you...YES!!! At least, I know my church does.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by EyeHateGod: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
aalangel:

I already answered you...YES!!! At least, I know my church does.
Your church or Your church members?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by aalangel(f): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Your church or Your church members?

Is it only tax that is your problem? What about making heaven? What about where you'll spend eternity? Tax should be the least of what you care about in this life. I pray you have an encounter with Jesus. That is what you need. Good night.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by EyeHateGod: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
aalangel:

Is it only tax that is your problem? What about making heaven? What about where you'll spend eternity? Tax should be the least of what you care about in this life. I pray you have an encounter with Jesus. That is what you need. Good night.
I pray you Have an Encounter With FSM
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS by applord: 12:39am On Oct 31, 2016
God2man:
What kind of people do we have on this forum?

Pls, God help us.

I salute the two men of God.

Hi,

I sent you a PM, I don't know if you got it.

I would like to speak with you briefly.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.