Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Official Thread For Gotham Series - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Thread For Gotham Series (20336 Views)

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Batman Meets Joker In New Gotham Preview For Winter Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by tintingz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Gotham series has come out to be one of my favorite show, very nice show.

Gotham series is not more about how Bruce became batman but how he became "Owlman" a super-villain and the city is fiiled with crime, villains, monsters in earth three like it is portray in the comic. Thomas Wayne jr.(Bruce elder brother) is the owlman in the comic but DC decided to use Bruce Wayne. I'm loving this.
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2017
tintingz:
Gotham series has come out to be one of my favorite show, very nice show.

Gotham series is not more about how Bruce became batman but how he became "Owlman" a super-villain and the city is fiiled with crime, villains, monsters in earth three like it is portray in the comic. Thomas Wayne jr.(Bruce elder brother) is the owlman in the comic but DC decided to use Bruce Wayne. I'm loving this.

Too sweet man
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2017
MJBOLT:

Yeahgrin downloading the finale
#TeamFish #TeamSelina

And she was killed by crazy Jim

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Lordaweezy:
Don't forget that winter is coming lol

GOTHAM highly underated

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by MJBOLT: 2:10am On Jun 11, 2017

Gotham is beyond epic, the finale couldn't have been better, it's the best comic book tv series this year agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a close second [my opinion]Penguin proved he's smarter than nygma, fish is dead [As expected]…
I hope Barbara Isn't dead if butch could survive a gun shot to the head then she should be fine, butch name was revealed to be Cyrus Gold, in the comics Cyrus Gold is Solomon Grundy…
That last scene with Bruce, is he turning to owl man or batman undecided
Season 1 Was Rise of the Villains
Season 2 Was Wrath of the Villains
Season 3 was Mad City
Cant wait for Season 4

Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by obonujoker(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
MJBOLT:

Gotham is beyond epic, the finale couldn't have been better, it's the best comic book tv series this year agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a close second [my opinion]Penguin proved he's smarter than nygma, fish is dead [As expected]…
I hope Barbara Isn't dead if butch could survive a gun shot to the head then she should be fine, butch name was revealed to be Cyrus Gold, in the comics Cyrus Gold is Solomon Grundy…
Season 3 was Mad City
Cant wait for Season 4

Barbara in the comics, is the wife of Jim Gordon
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by tintingz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Branzy:

Too sweet man
Yeah
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by tintingz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
MJBOLT:

Season 3 was Mad City
Cant wait for Season 4

DC has released a statement that the next season will be about owlman and the city is going to be violence.

So yes, Bruce will become owlman fighting anybody that comes his way, the Gotham city will be earth three as portray in the comics.
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by tintingz(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
obonujoker:

Barbara in the comics, is the wife of Jim Gordon
Yes, Barbra is Jim's wife in comic and they even gave birth to a child that later became "batgirl and oracle" I wonder why they changed Barbara's character to be a psycho. Anyways let's see how it will turn out in the next season.
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by sumbo04: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
My Penguin is alive and well, also my guy Nygma is on ice and will surely be back. Thank God Alfred lives. Cyrus Gold is Solomon
Grundy and is coming in Season 4. Little Bruce Wayne is
kicking mugger's asses. Gotham is just the best
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by tintingz(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
sumbo04:
My Penguin is alive and well, also my guy Nygma is on ice and will surely be back. Thank God Alfred lives. Cyrus Gold is Solomon
Grundy and is coming in Season 4. Little Bruce Wayne is
kicking mugger's asses. Gotham is just the best
I knew the old man(court of owl leader) is not Rash'al gul as he's too old prior to Bruce's age, now we can see Rash'al gul, they looked for the right person to act the character. I like that.

Barbara is dead and according to the comics she's Jim's wife and they gave birth to a child that later became "batgirl and oracle". I think she's not dead, the electrocuted will repair her psychotic brain to be sane. My view tho.
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
tintingz:
I knew the old man(court of owl leader) is not Rash'al gul as he's too old prior to Bruce's age, now we can see Rash'al gul, they looked for the right person to act the character. I like that.

Barbara is dead and according to the comics she's Jim's wife and they gave birth to a child that later became "batgirl and oracle". I think she's not dead, the electrocuted will repair her psychotic brain to be sane. My view tho.
Barbara die Na.. Penguin the guy with 9 lives.. For Nygma freezer boy.. I just love Bush with his big guns
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by tintingz(m): 5:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Branzy:

Barbara die Na.. Penguin the guy with 9 lives.. For Nygma freezer boy.. I just love Bush with his big guns
I don't think Barbara will die, something will revive her. She's Jim's wife according to the comics.
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by obonujoker(m): 2:42am On Jun 14, 2017
Barbara can not die... I just hope dey don't turn her to be Harley quinzel, since she is Jim's wife....

Butch is becoming Solomon Grundy.. lol... who go fit beat am now.....
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by abimbawealth(f): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2017
Gotham is so underrated, i wonder why it has so little publicity.. .
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by isaiah9(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
GOTHAM is back grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Geestunnar(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
isaiah9:
GOTHAM is back grin grin grin
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
we're back Gotham is back

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
penguin is crazy I swear... nigma I didn't pity you

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 4:00am On Oct 12, 2017
baddest season
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by obonujoker(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Gotham is the worse city ever.....

Batman get work though.....
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by zephry(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Since I began following gotham in 2014 only game of thrones have come close to it for me
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
zephry:
Since I began following gotham in 2014 only game of thrones have come close to it for me

Ms falcon & Gordon Vs peguim.. Men that babe is hot
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
obonujoker:
Barbara can not die... I just hope dey don't turn her to be Harley quinzel, since she is Jim's wife....

Butch is becoming Solomon Grundy.. lol... who go fit beat am now.....

you were right
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
MJBOLT:

Season 3 was Mad City
Cant wait for Season 4

oya season 4 is out

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
obonujoker:
Gotham is the worse city ever.....

Batman get work though.....
high expectation for this new falcon
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by obonujoker(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Branzy:
high expectation for this new falcon

Lolss of course.... buh penguin is very smart... he might not have killed those falcone's loyalists....
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2017
obonujoker:

Lolss of course.... buh penguin is very smart... he might not have killed those falcone's loyalists....

the war between the two will be interesting
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Lana1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jim Gordon always getting the ladies!
Sofia Falcone is kiss kiss
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lana1:
Jim Gordon always getting the ladies!
Sofia Falcone is kiss kiss
cool
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by Branzy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
bush is back. lol Grundy.. boring Lee o no
Re: Official Thread For Gotham Series by obonujoker(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
I never wanted Lee back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Princess Francis Debunks Car Gift Reports / Uriel Wants Ilebaye To Win BBNaija All Stars Grand Prize / Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.