Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,986 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? (13660 Views)

Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Which Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Data Subscription Or Free Browsing Are U Using now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by abdulr747(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Pls add me 08161714288
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by walemust(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
I'm interested too, Pls add me to the group 08098401016
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Justiceotuya(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
post=50688024:

Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Justiceotuya(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
author=Nobody post=50688024]
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by eboy540(m): 1:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Add me up 09053014701
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Mrluv(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2018
i have a friend that is actviating mtn magic sim if you are interested i can give you is whatassp number.
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by alkanes1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
Mrluv:
i have a friend that is actviating mtn magic sim if you are interested i can give you is whatassp number.
What is the number. I'm interested
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Achillesdam500(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
What's his no?
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Prechy2836(m): 2:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Mrluv:
No be just the number we need proof sef.
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Mrluv(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2018
alkanes1:
What is the number. I'm interested
email me bro.
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by alkanes1(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Mrluv:
email me bro.
Done that already
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Mrluv(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Prechy2836:
bro am serious. we don show proof on public forum. if you are intrested email me.
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Mrluv(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2018
alkanes1:
Done that already
bro resend it.i cant see it
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Mrluv(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Prechy2836:
check your email bro.
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Prechy2836(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mrluv:
check your email bro.
Any other thing you'll want to fill me in first??
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Mrluv(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Prechy2836:
Any other thing you'll want to fill me in first??
i dont understand what you trying to say
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Prechy2836(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mrluv:
i dont understand what you trying to say
As In "e no get any other thing you suppose tell me concerning your guy make I prepare myself well"
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by Mrluv(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Prechy2836:
As In "e no get any other thing you suppose tell me concerning your guy make I prepare myself well"
bro the tin i fit tell u be say the guy dey trusted
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by herkeem: 8:29pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=trenlog post=50629148]
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by kakarott: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jams:
LTN ANNOUNCEMENT POST

Xup guys, here were again with another affordable data plan on 9mobile for heavy downloader with a massive amount of gigs ���.

So this is to tell you guys that LTN now has a data services and very affordable to what have been said earlier.

The data are in two categories, which are:
16GB = 48GB , 3 month (N4500)

42GB = 126GB , 3 month. (N6000)

Well I know you must be confuse by this are little so I will explain to you guys how the data plan works.

Let says you decided to purchased the 16GB own package. So you will be given 16GB worth of data from the first month. And it will auto renew itself without doing anything for the next two month which means.

It will be adding up the 16GB consequently for the remaining two months making it 16GB × 3= 48GB for 3 months.

Remember if it not necessarily you used up the 16GB for the following because it will add to your existing data you have left.

Let's say you have use 10GB remaining 6Gb the next month it will add automatically making it 22GB.

So that does apply for the 42GB own making it 42G × 3= 126GB consequently for 3 month.

Maximum wating time to get yours activated is 24 hour thou it might not be up to that if you're patience enough.

If you're interested in our data plan, don't hesitate to contact me.

From LTN OFFICIALLY

1 Like

Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by nani667: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
You can never go wrong with Unlimited ✔️

Many network providers offer that now... Ntel... Swift.... Spectranet.... And so on...

Select one and enjoy

Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by ernxto(m): 12:52am On Jun 03, 2018
kakarott:
Jams:
LTN ANNOUNCEMENT POST

Xup guys, here were again with another affordable data plan on 9mobile for heavy downloader with a massive amount of gigs ���.

So this is to tell you guys that LTN now has a data services and very affordable to what have been said earlier.

Well I know you must be confuse by this are little so I will explain to you guys how the data plan works.

Let says you decided to purchased the 16GB own package. So you will be given 16GB worth of data from the first month. And it will auto renew itself without doing anything for the next two month which means.

It will be adding up the 16GB consequently for the remaining two months making it 16GB × 3= 48GB for 3 months.

Remember if it not necessarily you used up the 16GB for the following because it will add to your existing data you have left.

Let's say you have use 10GB remaining 6Gb the next month it will add automatically making it 22GB.

So that does apply for the 42GB own making it 42G × 3= 126GB consequently for 3 month.

Maximum wating time to get yours activated is 24 hour thou it might not be up to that if you're patience enough.

From LTN OFFICIALLY
Contact details cry
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by ernxto(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
kakarott:
Jams:
LTN ANNOUNCEMENT POST

From LTN OFFICIALLY
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by ernxto(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
kakarott:
Jams:
LTN ANNOUNCEMENT POST

From LTN OFFICIALLY
Contact info ���
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by frankmoney(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2018
kakarott:
Jams:
LTN ANNOUNCEMENT POST

From LTN OFFICIALLY
is this real ?
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by ernxto(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
frankmoney:
is this real ?

Am not sure about him

But https://www.nairaland.com/4426117/cheapest-9mobile-data-valid-3months

He is legit...
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by frankmoney(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
ernxto:

Am not sure about him

But https://www.nairaland.com/4426117/cheapest-9mobile-data-valid-3months

He is legit...
have you done it before
Re: I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? by ernxto(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
kakarott:
Jams:
LTN ANNOUNCEMENT POST

From LTN OFFICIALLY
Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review / NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months / Pictures From TECNO Spark 3 Campus Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.