Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) (9716 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
there is this babe that stays close to my house, she forms like say she be gold, i have been packaging her since no show cheesy, the day before yesterday she lost her phone and was gisting me about how using her small android has been hard, i told her that i can give her my iPhone 5, based on say i dont use it anymore, she was like so what do i want? i said i cant bring her home because of my girlfriend, so i will book a hotel and call her, after i booked i called her and she came, i told her that i will give her the phone in the morning before she leaves, after doing my work yesterday night, i packed my things preparing to rush before she wakes up but the girl no sleep oooo, anytime i move she will turn and face me, oboy i couldn't sleep, dawn came and she woke me up that i should empty the phone, so she can take it, i use sense delay forming say i want to transfer my games inside , i now said that i cant that, i know one of my guy that can, i texted the guy down that we were coming to him shop, that he should lie that the phone is locked to my sim , when he told her, she wanted to die , i stood there forming shock, later she sends me this text , ph girls tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by DeLioncourt: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
WHUUUT
issuaton? game? are you sure yáll weren't playing fifa or something?? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
DeLioncourt:
WHUUUT
issuaton? game? are you sure yáll weren't playing fifa or something?? undecided undecided
after the guy lied to her that the phone was locked to my sim, she said that i should give her to be using like that, i now explained that i cant lose my games inside the phone

3 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by kodded(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
op well done cool

#ShowThoseHoeYouGatTheSense

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by DeLioncourt: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
after the guy lied to her that the phone was locked to my sim, she said that i should give her to be using like that, i now explained that i cant lose my games inside the phone

ahh.. i see..
congrats...on getting sex off a fake promise. you have officially gained douchebag status.
want a medal?? angry angry

25 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
DeLioncourt:

ahh.. i see..
congrats...on getting sex off a fake promise. you have officially gained douchebag status.
want a medal?? angry angry
can you swear that you have never done it cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by BitchSlayer101: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
undecided you murdered her

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
BitchSlayer101:
undecided you murdered her
noooo but she wont forget me soon cheesy , all these ph girls own too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Pinkiwinki(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmm this brings back past memories....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
noooo but she wont forget me soon cheesy , all these ph girls own too much

I swear down fam.. PH girls dey form serious.. But brain na crap! grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
TrapHedges:

I swear down fam.. PH girls dey form serious.. But brain na crap! grin
i dey tell you, if you see the babe wen get this chicken brain, you no go believe your eye

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
wickett niggur!

8 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
i dey tell you, if you see the babe wen get this chicken brain, you no go believe your eye

Lols naso bro.. She dey find awoof iPhone.. Lols she die well shaa

2 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Gameguy900: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:
wickett niggur!

Thank you too smart

2 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols naso bro.. She dey find awoof iPhone.. Lols she die well shaa
the girl no well, if you see her face when i leave am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
[size=35pt] Douchébag cheesy cheesy [/size]

2 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Dinocarex(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
I won't commend the OP at all..

I was only joking!! My man

Well done grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:
wickett niggur!
i dey learn work where you dey

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dinocarex:
I won't commend the OP at all..

I was only joking!! My man

Well done grin grin grin grin
wink play them, thats the only way you can handle dem

1 Like

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Laveda(f): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by sinaj(f): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys thread!

Let d lice lies roll tho cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by 12inchDickson: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:
wickett niggur!
dem Don do am for u before?
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by ouzo1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lai mohammed
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
hmmmmmmmm this brings back past memories....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by firstking01(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
Where in ph do you stay??
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by LorDBolton(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
You banged a girl that can't spell or piece words together to make sense? And you're happy?

Lets assume SOUL-TIE is real so a part of her chicken brain controlled soul just bonded with yours?

Later if u start failing exam or aptitude tests you go dey wonder why?

Niqqa go for deliverance ASAP.

24 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
judeefcc:
i dey learn work where you dey
you sef know say that one na wash grin
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
12inchDickson:
dem Don do am for u before?
I be guy bros!
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:

you sef know say that one na wash grin
Hmmm... *clears throat*
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by 12inchDickson: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
teejaypee:

I be guy bros!
so e mean dem no fit do am for u,... Make does gay get u, u go fear
Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by drsugar: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
That text message (both syntax and semantics) show say the girl no quality. And you sef posting this online show say you no too quality. The way the whole package go sef show say both of you no quality. #myopinion.

14 Likes

Re: How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) by teejaypee: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Hmmm... *clears throat*
ehwoo!

Don't mind Jude oh cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Masturbation Really A Sin? See Masturbation Photos. / .. / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.