Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico (14908 Views)

The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) / Pretty Lady Makes Nigeria Proud In UK,Bags Distinction 4rm Coventry University(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2016
A BIG KUDOS TO OAU
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by mayowa1111: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2016
awo boy's !!!!!!! dat is great in greatness, na dat strick dey make OAU b dere baba
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Handsomecole(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2016
So far it involves knowledge and learning. It has always , shall and will always be GREAT IFE. The Obafemi Awolowo University of AFRICA...
...I always count myself very privileged and lucky to have passed through this Great Institute of learning.

cool
In the other news haters are welcome.

#ProudlyGreatIfe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2016
sakalisis:
Oba awon UniStrikes
If you take the "UniStrike" once, you will drop out of your "uniSmooth" immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Judking: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2016
Pictures or adonbelivit
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Dexema(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2016
I'm not surprised, well done guys.
I owe you one risky burger each.
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by fotadmowmend(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2016
Oba Awon University.........
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by oracle009(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Now... Someone should share the risky Burger and Viju
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Are they not students with 'ogo' 1terabyte? So I refuse to be surprised. Congratulations OAU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2016
Judking:
Pictures or adonbelivit

Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2016
adwem2003:
Post pictures now.

2 Likes

Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by sparkle4u(f): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by adekayo1234(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2016
This news just dey sweet my belle.... Congratulations guys. We are Great Ife and we remain the greatest

1 Like

Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by tsmat(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2016
afonjas and exploit are like five and six...... .those flat heads and their useless universities.......
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Tolexander: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2016
modath:

Of the greatest all day, errday!!! Yassss!! smiley
so you are also an alumna of my alma mater?
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by AngelZee: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Oh yes they did make us proud. #IFELaw forever
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by lexydo007(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
habbyy03:
some guys from d other room wnt like dis but we dnt care

..#Great ife, I love u

there is only one great Ife in the..........universe!

1 Like

Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by wman(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Jaymaxxy post=50599189][/quote]

It will make more sense if you modify the initial thread opener and post the four images there.
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Samuelojonla123(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
That's why am always proud of my School..."Oba Awon University!!!!!"
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Jaymaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
wman:

It will make more sense if you modify the initial thread opener and post the four images there.

I can't do that again since the post has been moved to front page
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by iloveafonja: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Greeeaaat IFE, Greatest of the Greatest of the Greatest, Gbosa grin
You guys are really doing fine and learned Nigerians are behind you! Imagine, to get sponsorship for an academic competition is a terrible headache if it were to be the world beauty pageant now or the world music festival Do any media house in Nigeria promote this competition? I doubt angry

1 Like

Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Estatemanager(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Great Ife.. Nice job guyz
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by OYAY(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hahaha,which kain report be dis no picture? Anyway kudos to them.
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by Smooyis(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Congratulations boys. Don't forget to send a copy of the VCD to the President. May be he might change his mind and invest more heavily in education, youth development and empowerment. kiss
Re: Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico by ensign(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Will you people keep your dirty mouth shut and stop congratulating them so that somebody can hear word. Henhen woohs agbejoro what did you say happen to you. They rob you and you are coming home empty handed.Just like that. Soroniyen. Cant you stage Aluta or set up a moot tribunal or moot appeal court there abi. And you claim to be representing OAU and Nigeria. Who ask you to go and be forming "Change begin with you there" Chai! Chai! O Chai! this new breed of OAU students don drink pepper o. Go and read your history well, those people did thesame to me and my colleagues chief Nnamdi Azikwe, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Sir Ahmadu Bello when we went for thesame event in Chad in the year 13 A.D. They didnt want to give us meat, the rest is inside your history book. Go and read it there. Anyway welldone and welcome back, next time dont gree for them o. Dont beg me and Dont thank me. What are elders for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Students Represent Nigeria In Oldham International Debate In Singapore(pix / Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos? / Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.