Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion (7524 Views)

Most Rape Accusations Against Public Figures Are False (opinion). / Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by Rukkydelta(f): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
skywalker240:
Now you want to play mind games grin.....
L stands for many things and that include Lies...cool
Ok o
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by Rukkydelta(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
skywalker240:
Now you want to play mind games grin.....
L stands for many things and that include Lies...cool
Ok o
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by skywalker240(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Ok o
Lets not make a scene about that,
So how are you, its been a long time.
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by Rukkydelta(f): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
skywalker240:
Lets not make a scene about that,
So how are you, its been a long time.
I'm fine dear. what of you ?
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by skywalker240(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I'm fine dear. what of you ?
Am grateful to God, You dont reply on time, may i ask why?
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by Burgerlomo: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yes

If she can wash,clean and cook properly

Gracias, all what we men needs is all that you mentioned, but the very important there is the wash and clean grin
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by Kingsley1000(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
all these mods and their nonchalant attitude
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by Kingsley1000(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
MY THREAD IS NOW A PLATFORM TO WOO LADIES grin
skywalker240:

Am grateful to God,
You dont reply on time, may i ask why?
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by wizrose(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
If she can wash,clean and cook properly and the if she can give me Mouth Action in low ley
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
wizrose:
If she can wash,clean and cook properly and the if she can give me Mouth Action in low ley
mouth action when you are married ?
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by wizrose(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kingsley1000:
mouth action when you are married ?
yea secrect mouth action na i love pussy alot i go do a day without it
grin
Re: Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion by skywalker240(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kingsley1000:
MY THREAD IS NOW A PLATFORM TO WOO LADIES grin
We have been besties

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Key To Successful Relationships? / Its Been Long SOP HAD SEX / Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.