Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found (612 Views)

Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) / Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. / A'rese: The Voice Nigeria Winner's N7million SUV Has Been Found (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found by cliqtips: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Okay, some minutes ago,A'rese Omokpae ,winner of the voice Nigeria reported that her car was stolen by fake security officials.
Just now she reported in her IG handle that it has been found.

Source: http://cliqtips..com/2016/10/arese-voice-nigeria-winners-stolen-car.html

Good for her.

Re: A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
I no think say dem steal am before self!

It wasn't stolen! It was towed by lastma, due to wrong parking........or she parked where she was not suppose to park!

"those rascals didn't get far"! She didn't explain how the car was found! Who are the guys? What happened to them? Were they apprehended?
Re: A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
thank God...can imagine the heartbreak n tears....this recession Nobi here o
Re: A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found by cliqtips: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oocc:
I no think say dem steal am before self!

It wasn't stolen! It was towed by lastma, due to wrong parking........or she parked where she was not suppose to park!

"those rascals didn't get far"! She didn't explain how the car was found! Who are the guys? What happened to them? Were they apprehended?

Lol..
You have a point. It could be the was towed as result of wrong parking.

Though, I can't answer those questions for her.

But the good news is that it has been found...
Re: A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found by cliqtips: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
deb303:
thank God...can imagine the heartbreak n tears....this recession Nobi here o

lol...
Recession is everywhere mai sista. grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stop Blogging?pop Blogger Tozenking! / Oge Okoye Looking Adorable In These New Photos / Wizkid cancels all shows for Dec and Jan 2017 on doctor's orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.