Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p (48949 Views)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) / Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by chie8: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
One of the Nigerian actresses Yvonne Nelson has respect for is star actress Mercy Johnson.According to Yvonne Nelson,she has got nothing but love for Mercy Johnson.She said Mercy is like a sister to her.Both were pictured sharing adorable peck and fans can not stop loving the duo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/yvonne-nelson-mercy-johnson-share.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by chie8: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by tobillionaire(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
y mercy com b lyk house gul laundecided

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by FreshBoss007: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
where 2 or more girls are gathered.... mr cucumber is surely there

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
AH !! Mercy Johnson is back !! STRAIHT TO FP ! Lala's 3rd bae after Tonto Dikeh, OlaJumoke The Bread Seller....

MODIFIED

I NO TALK AM !

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
oooh! Mercy my Sweetheart.
buh wetin she kan plait na? well, maybe she just wanna look natural.
love her plenty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by ammyluv2002(f): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
My sweet Mercy kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by sleemoon(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Even if you're as ugly as a masquerade, as long as you have money, women will find something beautiful in you. Like :- "Wow! He has a nice fingerprint". "Wow! He has a cute shadow". "Wow! His stretch mark is matured

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by Young03(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
chsi,so na this fine girl iyanya run leave
mehn..see fresh chick
kanayo don dey old oo

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by ookesanjo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nice one.. but mercy boobs lasan..

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by nikkypearl(f): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
embarassedmercy carry oo!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by rawpadgin(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
n
tobillionaire:
from the picture, the voice in ur head should have told u they are onset

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by Tjohnnay: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
K, gud for dm

And thank God d fans did not react that dey her lesbians bcus 9ja fans can react to anytn grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by LuvU2: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
gal at kanayo's right is beautiful

Whar happen to yvonne.

mercy, kk
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by BjDreamchaser(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Girls pecking eachother.... I think there is a seed of lesbianism in most girls... I jus can't imagine how it is going to be for a guy to peck another guy... Disgusting shit!

10 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Is this news
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by bettercreature(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
tobillionaire:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by Ekakamba: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
OP buzz me when [size=30pt]Mr Cucumber arrived.[/size] grin

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by HermesParis: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Two Lastma officers stopped me today for beating a red light we (including them) ignore from time to time.

One jumped into my car and gave me two options; pay 45k at their office or give him 5k on the spot.

I gave him 5k, and he tucked it away before the other officer came around.

Immediately he left my car I yelled at the other officer "una weldon ...una just collect 30k from me just like that! God dey!" And I drove off.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by Teeklef(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
okon! I see you my nigga

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by Julietcutie(f): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
nice
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
tobillionaire:
it a scene from the movie proffesor johnbull where she is acting the role of a maid

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:
Girls pecking eachother.... I think there is a seed of lesbianism in most girls... I jus can't imagine how it is going to be for a guy to peck another guy... Disgusting shit!
Judas IsCariot....
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by obaival(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Girl had a nice figure and was looking awesome in her wet white t-shirt n denin shorts.
Boy was also well built and was stock to her lovely body.he came close to her n wrapped his arms around her waist and he caught her close n put hz hands on her waist n started lifting her T-shirt feeling her smooth skin....Girl put her hands on boys shoulder and was...........................................oooooooohhh.chiaaaa my Mb just finished now....u can drop just 100naira mtn airtime ONLY for me to complete the story.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by Fiwasayo(f): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mercy's back to playing her house girl roles wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by encryptjay(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
When Mercy Johnson join Deeper life? ; D
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by shumuel(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
chie8:
One of the Nigerian actresses Yvonne Nelson has respect for is star actress Mercy Johnson.According to Yvonne Nelson,she has got nothing but love for Mercy Johnson.She said Mercy is like a sister to her.Both were pictured sharing adorable peck and fans can not stop loving the duo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/yvonne-nelson-mercy-johnson-share.html?m=1

We only hope it doesn't end up with a Cucumber grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty / "I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Mercy Aigbe Says / Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.