Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Deliverance Prayer Points For Today (friday, October 28th, 2016) – By Dr. D. K. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance Prayer Points For Today (friday, October 28th, 2016) – By Dr. D. K. (784 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / DCLM Daily Manna Daily Devotional, 4th December 2016 (by Pastor Kumuyi) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional, Tuesday November 8, 2016 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance Prayer Points For Today (friday, October 28th, 2016) – By Dr. D. K. by Philorem(f): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Deliverance Prayer Points for Today (Friday, October 28th, 2016) – By Dr. D. K. Olukoya

SOURCE: [url]/p6jsIz-13u2[/url]

1. I refuse to be a victim of failure, in the name of Jesus.

2. I refuse to be a victim of limitation, in the name of Jesus.

3. O Lord, let all my long time delayed blessings come forth by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. After the order of King David, I pursue all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

5. After the order of King David, I overtake all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

6. After the order of King David, I recover all my stolen blessings, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, let the blood of Jesus and the wall of fire surround my recovered blessings, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fasting And Praying Purposefully / Bishop Eddie Long Passes On. / After Atheism, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.