Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI (41652 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / 5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by vokolo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys,
I am relocating my family to Lagos and i would like to live in a part of Lagos that wouldn't stress me so much in getting to and fro VI due to work. I am equally considering a budget of not more than 250k a year and i am hoping this can fetch me a 2bedroom apartment.

Your candid advice on which part of Lagos i should base my search on considering transportation stress and my budget would be well appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by EkoErrands: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Berger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Asgafconcepts(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
That budget is too small if you are looking for a better place and nearest to your working place ...noting will cost you less than 600k

But with that budget of yours, you can get 2 bedroom from Awoyay -Lakwe area (25min drive to Ajah Roundabout)

You can contact me on 08065329702

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by lastbaff(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
EkoErrands:
Berger
Are you kidding me shocked

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by uwagimboo: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
250k for 2 bedroom in lagos
Just ve it in mind that Agbara or Badagry is ur portion..

If u re serious about staying close to VI, then budget 500-600k for 1 hour drive.

800-1.2 mill for 30mins drive..

5mins drive, from 2 million to infinity..

256 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Urukpe: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2016
VI or Lekki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Odunharry(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Victoria island ..

Dyt come rent ur property out o. .
Tenants don show grin cheesy
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by back2dmatter: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Live in your office

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Odunharry(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2016
EkoErrands:
Berger
Lol... U no like the bobo o..

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by jejemanito: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Ajah.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by sakalisis(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by ElectronicsGuy(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2016
iyana ipaja. Thank me later

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by gunuvi(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2016
I'll suggest you look for a friend or family member first to squat with for some months and then decide yourself before relocating your family to Lagos. Lagos no be like other state o. Na state of excellence.

47 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 29, 2016
vokolo:
Guys,
I am relocating my family to Lagos and i would like to live in a part of Lagos that wouldn't stress me so much in getting to and fro VI due to work. I am equally considering a budget of not more than 250k a year and i am hoping this can fetch me a 2bedroom apartment.

Your candid advice on which part of Lagos i should base my search on considering transportation stress and my budget would be well appreciated.

Thank you.

All you are going to get in Lagos is stress.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Odunharry(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2016
ElectronicsGuy:
h
H for House

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Dyt(f): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Odunharry:
Victoria island ..

Dyt come rent ur property out o. .
Tenants don show grin cheesy

Clown

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by myners007: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Badagry
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Pavore9: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2016
A 2 bedroom flat at N250K for somewhere near Victoria lsland will certainly be difficult to get.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by gift01: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2016
MMM the 250k for 6 months without withdrawal and you av over 1.2 million to rent a decent apartment and furnish it else your 250k will help you to get a flat in Ogun State

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by veekid(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Apata is closer

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Yewandequeen(f): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2016
uwagimboo:

If u re serious about staying close to VI, then budget 500-600k for 1 hour drive.

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2016
bros u need nothing less dan 800k. dat 250k can get u 2 bed room in ikotun ikorodu or iyana ipaja and other places far away. spending at least 6 hours in traffic daily. places closer and cheap yaba (700k).ajah (700-800).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by seguntijan(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Surulere, Yaba, Oworo, Ebute metta, Ketu, Anthony, Gbagada, Oshodi, Ajah, etc, these are areas that are close to the Island but with your budget, you can't get 2 bedroom flat in these areas. The mathematical equation will tell us that the 250k+ transportation+stress will actually be greater than staying in those places listed Above. You can't eat your cake and have it.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Adesiji77: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2016
Yewandequeen:

shocked

Close it, don't let flies enter wink

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Yewandequeen(f): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Adesiji77:

Close it, don't let flies enter wink
Ah me?
A whole me, aiit.

I know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by seguntijan(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Surulere, Yaba, Oworo, Ebute metta, Ketu, Anthony, Gbagada, Oshodi, Ajah, etc, these are areas that are close to the Island but with your budget, you can't get 2 bedroom flat in these areas. The mathematical equation will tell us that the 250k+ transportation+stress will actually be greater than staying in those places listed Above. You can't eat your cake and have it.

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by bastien: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Badagry

Just buy one flying boat, wey u go dey use to and fro, within 1hr u don reach VI grin grin grin

Note: with that 250k u fit use am buy 1plot of land self!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by frugal(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2016
VI. Duh.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Qc1(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2016
vokolo:
Guys,

Thank you.

First, I don't live in naija (so, this might not be your best option) but I'm relocating to Ikorodu very soon.

IMO, if you drive and want to live in Fashola Housing estate near Bayeku town, then it will take 5 minutes drive to Bayeku + another 5 minutes on the ferry to Langbasa (Ajah) + another 10 minutes to VI = 20 minutes to work grin. I believe you will spend less than your budget for 2 bedroom.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2016
gift01:
MMM the 250k for 6 months without withdrawal and you av over 1.2 million to rent a decent apartment and furnish it else your 250k will help you to get a flat in Ogun State

Lwkmd o. Chai u people aff mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by cybriz82(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2016
best place to live is closd to ur office gate...

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI by emerged01(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2016
uwagimboo:

Gospel truth! You must be an estate agent.

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / "Please Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": Hilarious Inscription On A Fence In Jos! / Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.